Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 04-09-2015, 10:40 PM

Snikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Request sent. Hopefully I can join
Old 26-09-2015, 11:37 PM
Turning Against This Land

Newts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Guys I have sent a request for me and my son. We will donate troops to the right clan we have just been in rubbish ones up to now!

Thanks to accept us
Old 27-09-2015, 07:55 AM

Payney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Newts apply again, war going on at present. You will be accepted as soon as it's over.
Old 27-09-2015, 11:45 AM
Turning Against This Land

Newts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I have been banned apparently
Old 27-09-2015, 03:52 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Someone should be able to find you and invite you back
Old 17-11-2015, 05:06 PM
Slimy member

Conger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Can the various RedNBlue Army clan members identify themselves on here? It'd be interesting to know who is who? I'm 'Thomas' - the name is my son, I pinched his base
Old 12-12-2015, 11:23 AM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wow the new update has ruined it for me

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 12-12-2015, 11:27 AM
Buying BFS a pint of wine

JAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ's right boot View Post
Wow the new update has ruined it for me
Not sure what to make of it, especially now the TH shield has been scrapped

Will be very difficult to save resources without being raided
Old 16-12-2015, 01:28 AM
Buying BFS a pint of wine

JAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The game has been ruined, now almost impossible to save enough resources, upgrade and progress

Old 16-12-2015, 03:56 AM
Swollen Member

Twilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think if you are active and can get in multiple raids a day it's still possible to progress. You just need to raid more than you lose. I only play for 5 minutes once or twice a day at most, so it's going to be tricky. I'm level 9 with all legos, currently trying to upgrade to lava walls, but getting 3 million to upgrade one piece without getting raided multiple times is not easy. My king is level 19, but not sure if he'll ever see 20!
Old 03-05-2016, 02:50 PM

Payney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Any Palace clashers out there that fancy a new clan we are still going strong.

RedNBlue Army

We have won 16 out of out last 19 wars.
Old 03-05-2016, 03:01 PM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Payney View Post
Any Palace clashers out there that fancy a new clan we are still going strong.

RedNBlue Army

We have won 16 out of out last 19 wars.
Sent you a request. LeWookieMonster

Looks like someone declined my Join Request.

Rutilus quod Puteulanus

www.smartipx.com
Old 03-05-2016, 04:19 PM

All sorted Wookie, welcome.

Any other people wanting to join up post up here first as we have a war on and have to watch out for spies
Old 20-09-2016, 11:50 AM

Bump.

Still going strong, Any new or old clasher Palace fans will be accepted.

RedNBlue Army
Old 20-09-2016, 12:07 PM

upperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Not really playing coc these days (themush) playing clash royale though.
Old 20-09-2016, 01:04 PM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Gave up CoC a while back, but Clash Royale is a bit of fun, and easy to pick up and play for even a short amount of time per day!
Old 20-09-2016, 01:07 PM

upperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Come join us in the clan then
Old 20-09-2016, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FourtyTwo View Post
Gave up CoC a while back, but Clash Royale is a bit of fun, and easy to pick up and play for even a short amount of time per day!
Hi Oli ...Same clan name in Royale - RedNBlue Army

Don't play Royale anymore myself.
Old 20-09-2016, 03:13 PM

richj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Who is everyone on COC

I'm Ricardo Lombardo !!!

Co-commisioner NFL League 2
Old 20-09-2016, 06:07 PM

Dhansak