Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 04-07-2002, 01:24 PM
Flapping!!!!

Flappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
CPFC Shirt Spotting

Ok folks as usual with my posts probably been done before but here goes.

I use Staffords Gym in Caterham and I keep spotting a geezer wearing the devine shirt - last spotted Wed 3rd July. Anybody want to own up to this spot?

Lets carry on in the same manner any more spots and claimants??

Let's put a 200 mile exclusion zone from Selhurst Park on this thread!!!!!!

Vote Moo moo2

Last edited by Flappy Chicken; 03-09-2010 at 03:21 AM.
Old 04-07-2002, 01:51 PM

Tony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My wife saw a Palace fan in the Airfield Estate Tesco's near Hornchurch about two weeks ago. Must be a pretty rare sighting. I thought I was the only Palace fan round here, surrounded as I am by squid-brained West Ham supporters and fat Arsenal fans.
Old 04-07-2002, 03:04 PM

as216 as216 as216 as216 as216 as216 as216 as216 as216 as216 as216
Oi, Flappy I work there and was there last night - the guy in question in the Palace shirt often spends up to four hours!! in the gym.

If you're in tonight say hello, I'm on reception.
Old 04-07-2002, 03:19 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've seen a Palace fan in Grantham, Lincolnshire - he was quite short, black, a bit tubby!

Also met a Palace fan at the Ireland v Germany game - I had my shirt on and he came over. He lives in Dublin and has never been to Selhurst!
Old 04-07-2002, 03:22 PM
Runaway Lab Monkey

Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget

Last edited by Samo*; 27-07-2004 at 11:21 AM.
Old 04-07-2002, 03:22 PM
Twyford Eagle

ukservechilled is starting to shape up
Last night there was a very drunk bloke walking down the oxford road in Reading wearing the churchill white slash top singing 'my old man said be a brighton fan'

Oppps that was me

I cant help it. After listening all night to how the Royals are gona take an easy six points off the palace
Old 04-07-2002, 03:49 PM

CK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bumped into a bloke wearing the White Churchill shirt in March on the way back from Los Christianos in Tenerife.

18 months ago met a geezer in Red and Blue in the high street in Protarus, Cyprus.

6 months ago saw courier leaving our building, in Chiswell st in the city, wearing the Brazil shirt.

C'mon, one of you must be out there.
Old 04-07-2002, 03:57 PM

sevsxp put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallsevsxp put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallsevsxp put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallsevsxp put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallsevsxp put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallsevsxp put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallsevsxp put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallsevsxp put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallsevsxp put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallsevsxp put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallsevsxp put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Last year I happened to be in Chicago while the MLS cup final was on between Chicago Fire and Dallas Burn, and lo and behold 2 seats behind me a fellow Palace season ticket holder from the Lower holmesdale......

also once met a fellow fan on top of the CN tower in toronto a few years ago.
Old 04-07-2002, 04:01 PM

The Lion Tamer has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.The Lion Tamer has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.The Lion Tamer has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.The Lion Tamer has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.The Lion Tamer has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.The Lion Tamer has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.The Lion Tamer has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.The Lion Tamer has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.The Lion Tamer has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.The Lion Tamer has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.The Lion Tamer has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.
I often see a bloke wearing a palace shirt playing 5 a side football at Finsbury Leisure centre. Also saw a car on Tuesday with several palace stickers proudly on display parked in a road just off of Old St opposite the Ravza kebab shop.

?
Old 04-07-2002, 04:05 PM

Skin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I used to work in Reigate and on my route to work every morning I walked past a car with a couple of Palace stickers, it was always parked on Bell Street just a bit down from the Castle pub.
Old 04-07-2002, 04:22 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
I have met Palace fans in, Bombey, Moscow, Negril(JA), Kingston(JA), Spain, Haarlem, Bordeux, and South London.
What fine people they were, and are.

Infact, I met one last night called Barry, owns a bar in Arroya.
Old 04-07-2002, 04:30 PM
Orange Member

AJ1969 AJ1969 AJ1969 AJ1969 AJ1969 AJ1969 AJ1969 AJ1969 AJ1969 AJ1969 AJ1969
I've seen a couple in malaysia for some obscure reason and met a bloke in a pub in the hague, holland who had a red / blue on
Old 04-07-2002, 04:33 PM
What, no boat?

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Noosa, New South Wales is the furthest afield.

See at least one a day around Kenninton, there's also this fat bloke who rides his bike home past out office at about 5:30, huffing and puffing down Kennington Road heading to Brixton Road, could it be you?
Old 04-07-2002, 06:01 PM
crap ball gazer!

bald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by The Omen
Also met a Palace fan at the Ireland v Germany game - I had my shirt on and he came over. He lives in Dublin and has never been to Selhurst!

Don't you just hate glory hunters
Old 04-07-2002, 08:03 PM

Jimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Queensland -Oz is the furthest i haveseen a palace fan
Old 04-07-2002, 09:27 PM

Location: Penge and now it's got slightly trendy I tell people I live in Penge.
Justy C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
3 years ago I met a Palace fan in Chitwan national park in Nepal.
Old 04-07-2002, 09:34 PM
Hair by Les Porter

Strathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Have seen some on Glasgow's Sauchiehall Street... not recently though.
Old 04-07-2002, 10:26 PM

Who Cares? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWho Cares? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWho Cares? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWho Cares? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWho Cares? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWho Cares? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWho Cares? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWho Cares? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWho Cares? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWho Cares? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWho Cares? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
International Drive, Orlando about 4 weeks ago.
Old 04-07-2002, 10:42 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Who Cares?
International Drive, Orlando about 4 weeks ago.
that might have been me (I was there 16/5 - 30/5)
Old 04-07-2002, 10:46 PM
Web Junkee

John.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bag
Any other Palace fans in Wadhurst and surrounding area except Pete Eagle!? Because I have seen a couple of Palace shirts and a primary school kid with a palace coat on?

Last edited by John.K; 04-07-2002 at 11:10 PM.