Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 04-07-2002, 10:57 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
On a slightly different note, doesn't it p!ss anyone else off in the areas of Sydenham and Bromley to notice that more and more Millscum and Clownton are slipping there way into our community?
Old 04-07-2002, 10:57 PM
Guns of Navarone

GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
I've got a London Broncos rugby shirt and the latest Italian football shirt, but no Palace shirt at the moment. See if you can spot me in the Bromley area, especially in Abbaye.

It's like a real life version of Where's Wally.
"The West Stand has a reputation as a party area and we've got to break that. We've put together a series of measures to ensure that those people who want to watch cricket are not disrupted by those who are simply there to have a good time"The Times, back page, Wed 5 Aug 2009
Old 05-07-2002, 12:24 AM
West Coast Eagle

Snorwood Eagle has got sunshine in a bagSnorwood Eagle has got sunshine in a bagSnorwood Eagle has got sunshine in a bagSnorwood Eagle has got sunshine in a bagSnorwood Eagle has got sunshine in a bagSnorwood Eagle has got sunshine in a bagSnorwood Eagle has got sunshine in a bagSnorwood Eagle has got sunshine in a bagSnorwood Eagle has got sunshine in a bagSnorwood Eagle has got sunshine in a bagSnorwood Eagle has got sunshine in a bag
Saw a bloke in South London's finest red n blue way out in Perth, WA. I was talking to my mate about one of our shocking end of season results while walking through a random mall, and the next thing I know, this bloke walks past in a Palace shirt. Bizarre.
Old 05-07-2002, 12:42 AM

Coulsdon Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineCoulsdon Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineCoulsdon Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineCoulsdon Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineCoulsdon Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineCoulsdon Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineCoulsdon Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineCoulsdon Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineCoulsdon Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineCoulsdon Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineCoulsdon Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Stopped and chatted with other shirted people outside the entrance to Universals Islands of Adventure in Orlando - Sept/Oct 2000, the day after Palace lost to Sheff Utd. Would be interesting to find out who they were. Going back this September and will be wearing my colours with pride, (even if Trevor Francis doesn't)
Old 05-07-2002, 12:58 AM
tall one in the crowd

Paicey lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againPaicey lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againPaicey lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againPaicey lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againPaicey lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againPaicey lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againPaicey lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againPaicey lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againPaicey lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againPaicey lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againPaicey lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love again
Let me see, I've met palace fans unda the ifel tower (pariss) the day after Alen Smith was announced manager (when Sj first took over) I then saw a young family in Gerbrulter about a month ago (spain) and the wiredest place was Macdonnalds in my home town of Stevenage....I walked up looked around and saw a bloke in the blue churchill jumper and the palace sign!
Old 05-07-2002, 01:38 AM

Clubby is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony
My wife saw a Palace fan in the Airfield Estate Tesco's near Hornchurch about two weeks ago. Must be a pretty rare sighting. I thought I was the only Palace fan round here, surrounded as I am by squid-brained West Ham supporters and fat Arsenal fans.

There's a few of us in Linford nr East Tilbury. 5 in fact.
Living in the same house.... with the same surname . And I used to go to college in Hornchurch
Old 05-07-2002, 02:25 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by GUCCI Eagle
See if you can spot me in the Bromley area, especially in Abbaye.
Mmmm, Leffe beer.
Old 05-07-2002, 03:01 AM
Guns of Navarone

GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
Quote:
Originally posted by Maidstoned Eagle

Mmmm, Leffe beer.
I introduced a few friends to it at the weekend. On a day that has been called Super Sunday, me and a mate drank 8 two pint jugs between us in the afternoon (we later estimated it to be the equivalent of 16 pints of Fosters each), all I remember is waking up sometime on Monday , fully clothed.
"The West Stand has a reputation as a party area and we've got to break that. We've put together a series of measures to ensure that those people who want to watch cricket are not disrupted by those who are simply there to have a good time"The Times, back page, Wed 5 Aug 2009

Last edited by GUCCI Eagle; 05-07-2002 at 03:07 AM.
Old 05-07-2002, 03:12 AM
leviathan

ozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
The Royal

saw a geezer in the royal hotel clifton hill, vic, australia in a lovely yellow atillo lombardo number last year, pity the cockehead didn't even know what team he had on...

then proceeded to cop a hiding from a spurs fan..

tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
Old 05-07-2002, 03:17 AM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
I saw a guy wearing a Palace tracksuit top in West Bromwich last year, Iwas working up there adriving through the town when I saw him. See the odd Palace shirt in Basildon, there a few of us in exile out here Tony.
Old 05-07-2002, 03:20 AM
leviathan

ozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Nottingham

there's also a couple living in nottingham who not only have the palis kits, but also palis body wash, shampoo, loob etc..

tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
Old 05-07-2002, 03:40 AM
Play - Squeeze

leekent1 is playing for a contract
I saw a CPFC shirt wearing family half way up a hill near Lulworth Cove over the Jubilee holiday weekend.
Old 05-07-2002, 12:23 PM
Flapping!!!!

Flappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by as216
Oi, Flappy I work there and was there last night - the guy in question in the Palace shirt often spends up to four hours!! in the gym.

If you're in tonight say hello, I'm on reception.
Yes but who are you and how will I know it's you?!

Vote Moo moo2
Old 05-07-2002, 09:28 PM
XXVII

RUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Snorwood Eagle
Saw a bloke in South London's finest red n blue way out in Perth, WA. I was talking to my mate about one of our shocking end of season results while walking through a random mall, and the next thing I know, this bloke walks past in a Palace shirt. Bizarre.
When was that? I was there in Jan/Feb.
Old 05-07-2002, 10:04 PM
Upper Norwood Exile

PalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS Murray
Not a shirt tale , but last week I was sitting in Memphis Airport waiting for a flight (strange that), I was reading my copy of WE ALL FOLLOW THE PALACE when this guy asked me where I got the book!
Father and Son (ex Pats) who live in Memphis, they use to live near Dulwich College, the son is on the US under 17 National team and they went home in March to see if the Palace would offer him a chance, but TF refused to even speak with them
The young man has been offered a spot on the Moan Utd Youth setup

Anyway since I got the book this was the third time someone has asked me where I got it from. One was a couple from Wallington, who were on their holidays and the other was another ex pat, who has been overhere for 30 years, use to live Reigate. I passed on the required info, OK Neil?
Old 07-07-2002, 03:47 PM

alexthefatdawg is singing out of tune but the beat's in time alexthefatdawg is singing out of tune but the beat's in time alexthefatdawg is singing out of tune but the beat's in time alexthefatdawg is singing out of tune but the beat's in time alexthefatdawg is singing out of tune but the beat's in time alexthefatdawg is singing out of tune but the beat's in time alexthefatdawg is singing out of tune but the beat's in time alexthefatdawg is singing out of tune but the beat's in time alexthefatdawg is singing out of tune but the beat's in time alexthefatdawg is singing out of tune but the beat's in time alexthefatdawg is singing out of tune but the beat's in time
Had my photo taken with a Palace fan in Barcelona, c1999

Saw a Palace fan in Worcester last Xmas but I was in a cafe so couldn't talk

Saw a Palace shirt behind the Williams sisters at yesterday's Wimbledon during the doubles match

Wear mine regularly in S wales but never see any others
Old 08-07-2002, 03:51 AM

Skid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by RUSSELL

When was that? I was there in Jan/Feb.
So was I.

This is the opposite.

I went to my local Fish and Chip shop one friday night to pick up my order and sitting down waiting for his was a young English gent who had just arrived in Australia a few hours ago and was surprised that he had travelled halfway around the world only to see someone with a Palace top on in a take away shop in the suburbs.

Last edited by Skid Row; 08-07-2002 at 09:37 AM.
Old 08-07-2002, 04:22 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Well I have met several Palace fans in Australia and New Zealand but they are all resident on these boards so probably do not count for this thread. In late December I bumped into a chap in Santiago (first time around, a day pre Virginia) who lauded me on my Palace top. I beleive he stated that he reads the BBS but was not registered.
Old 08-07-2002, 04:53 AM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by PalaceFan in Alabama
I passed on the required info, OK Neil?

'Bono ain't the new messiah
Michael Jackson is a liar'
Old 08-07-2002, 09:04 PM

Men At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
Re: CPFC Shirt Spotting

Quote:
Originally posted by Flappy Chicken
I keep spotting a geezer wearing the devine shirt
Is that the brown one?

Why not just go up and say hello to him? It's not against the law to do that AFAIK.