Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 08-07-2002, 09:22 PM
Let it Be

Riccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The only tale that comes to mind was when I was driving near South Ockenden (Lakeside Shopping Centre, Essssex) about 2 years ago, and a ginger kid on a BMX had a Palace top on. I saw him as I was going over a mini-roundabout and gave him a toot and a thumbs up.

He looked very bermused, even though I had a Palace hanging kit on the back windscreen which he must have seen as I went past.
Old 08-07-2002, 09:23 PM
Let it Be

Riccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Latvian Eagle
On a slightly different note, doesn't it p!ss anyone else off in the areas of Sydenham and Bromley to notice that more and more Millscum and Clownton are slipping there way into our community?
Maybe Mr Jordan and his marketing team could look into this ?? But that's another thread.
Old 09-07-2002, 10:51 PM
Travel gnu called Kylie!

lightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Saw someone in a palace shirt on No 1 court at Wimbledon on Saturday - too far away to see if I recognised him tho!

On the other foot, I was wearing my palace shirt in Thailand, and an australian on the plane from Koh Samui to Bangkok told me I was the first "proper" Palace fan he'd met - he'd only ever been to one game! He picked Palace because of the name apparently!
Old 09-07-2002, 11:08 PM

hellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adored
Latest one I saw was Gatwick Airport, about 7am on the 22nd June (remember it well!!) sitting in the departure lounge looking extremely bored. Often see a girl in Green's gym, Croydon, with a grey palace t-shirt on
Old 10-07-2002, 01:16 AM

soogee is playing for a contract
I live in notts and saw a guy past my house with a palace shirt on which surprised me xxx
Old 10-07-2002, 01:23 AM

Location: Penge and now it's got slightly trendy I tell people I live in Penge.
Justy C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
In November last year I saw a Thai local in Krabi Town, southern Thailand on a moped wearing a fake Palace shirt from the 1995/96 season. 10 minutes later I bumped into someone I used to work with. Weird but very exciting.
Old 10-07-2002, 04:08 PM

Rob W is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsRob W is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsRob W is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsRob W is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsRob W is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsRob W is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsRob W is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsRob W is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsRob W is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsRob W is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsRob W is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadows
When I lived in Malaysia I used to wear various Palace tops. They are great in hot weather!!

In the 15 months I was there I never saw another top or car sticker!

When I popped over to Laos last month I took a top over for my girlfriend.

I reckon she is the only Lao person with a palace top :-) All of her mates love it!
Old 10-07-2002, 04:18 PM

Gazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just back from a cricket tour to Beccles near Lowestoft (Great Yarmouth area). I saw a large group of yougsters playing Kwik cricket on next pitch to ours in Beccles. While almost all had Ipswich or Naaarwich tops on, 1 had the Palace home shirt from last season which cheered the 3 Palace fans in my cricket side up no end as we chased another big shot from the Beccles overseas professional.
Old 10-07-2002, 04:28 PM
Fred hated Brighton too

johanncryuff is walloping Brighton 5-0johanncryuff is walloping Brighton 5-0johanncryuff is walloping Brighton 5-0johanncryuff is walloping Brighton 5-0johanncryuff is walloping Brighton 5-0johanncryuff is walloping Brighton 5-0johanncryuff is walloping Brighton 5-0johanncryuff is walloping Brighton 5-0johanncryuff is walloping Brighton 5-0johanncryuff is walloping Brighton 5-0johanncryuff is walloping Brighton 5-0
Quote:
Originally posted by Coulsdon Eagle
Stopped and chatted with other shirted people outside the entrance to Universals Islands of Adventure in Orlando - Sept/Oct 2000, the day after Palace lost to Sheff Utd. Would be interesting to find out who they were. Going back this September and will be wearing my colours with pride, (even if Trevor Francis doesn't)
That could well have been me and a few mates. During the hurricane - mid sept ish I think. That was the same day that we were standing in the quese for one for the attractions and found a whole family of Tesco bags in the queue in front of us - kept bumpin into them all day - and really hacked the parents off by flirting outrageously with the daughter (bout 16) as she didn't have colours on - the mother was a right mouthy cow - but Rocky shut her up!!
Met quite a few on that holiday.
Saw two at Alton Towers on Monday last as well, but too far away to stop and chat - sorry if that was anyone on here!!
Old 10-07-2002, 05:35 PM

Stubby is playing for a contract
There was a lad wearing a Palace shirt at Party in the Park (Hyde park) on Sunday.
There were also a group holding up an inflatable bust of a Palace shirt too!!!
Old 10-07-2002, 05:42 PM

Skin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A lad walked past me outside McDonalds upstairs in Victoria station at 7:45 this morning, Palace polo shirt, skinhead, shorts. Just thought I'll mention it.
Old 10-07-2002, 06:04 PM
Dazed & Confused

bert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
There used to be a bar in Clearwater, Florida called the Rose & Crown. Sadly, they went bankrupt about 18 months ago. They had a Virgin/Bukta shirt hanging on the wall. The Red Lion on Indian Rocks Beach has a Palace Rosette hanging by the dart board.

I saw a Palace scarf in a bar in Chicago a couple of years ago.
I came and set fire to your shed
Old 18-07-2002, 02:35 PM

tomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I have met Palace fans in Australia, Singapore, Thailand, and most bizarely in Vietnam. I think the guy in Vietnam supported Palace becasue he liked the clasic sah strip from the eighties.

Haven't met any over here in Northern Ireland yet though.
Old 18-07-2002, 03:04 PM

Anerley Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAnerley Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAnerley Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAnerley Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAnerley Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAnerley Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAnerley Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAnerley Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAnerley Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAnerley Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAnerley Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Saw a little kid in Maguluf wearing a palace shirt when I went for breakfast in my hotel one morning.
Old 19-07-2002, 01:54 AM

mylo 316 is playing for a contract
hi i am from yeovil somerset and ther5e is a strong palace support down here i saw the away shirt on a school boy at the navy base and i have been to many a yeovil town game in the blessed shirt, whats going on with the new home strip
Old 19-07-2002, 02:36 AM
Thinking...

Jaffa is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesJaffa is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesJaffa is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesJaffa is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesJaffa is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesJaffa is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesJaffa is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesJaffa is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesJaffa is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesJaffa is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesJaffa is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyes
I would never be seen dead in a replica shirt apart from at a game
Old 19-07-2002, 03:24 AM

palacemel is playing for a contract
CPFC SHIRT SPOTTING

Why do you all seem to travel so far to see people wearing the famous palace shirt??Just go to any Palace game and you see loads of them!!!!!
Old 19-07-2002, 03:57 AM
Sad Moon Risin'

Location: 3951 miles (6358 km) (3433 nautical miles) from Selhurst
jlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I have never seen anyone that I didn't know in a Palace shirt..how many of you can say that??
"It hurts us here," Jose Luis Luviano, a fan in Mexico City, said as he punched his chest. Tears melted the Mexican flags painted on his cheeks. "There has to be an end to this disgrace where (Americans) treat us like rats and idiots."
-WC 2002 US 2 - 0 Mexico

Facebook
Old 27-07-2002, 09:23 AM
Ex-Block G

tauranga rob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetauranga rob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetauranga rob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetauranga rob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetauranga rob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetauranga rob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetauranga rob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetauranga rob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetauranga rob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetauranga rob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetauranga rob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Was watching (on TV) the Chatham Cup Final (the New Zealand equivalent of the FA Cup Final) last Sunday, which took place in Napier. Saw a Palace shirt (the adidas Bayern Munich version, c. ?1997) in the crowd. Was the wearer supporting Napier or Tauranga? Make yourself known, sir.
Old 27-07-2002, 06:13 PM

Location: Penge and now it's got slightly trendy I tell people I live in Penge.
Justy C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Saw a bloke wearing last seasons home shirt in the departure lounge of Corfu airport on Tuesday morning last week (23rd).