Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 05-08-2003, 02:00 PM

18mcpalace would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning18mcpalace would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning18mcpalace would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning18mcpalace would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning18mcpalace would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning18mcpalace would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning18mcpalace would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning18mcpalace would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning18mcpalace would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning18mcpalace would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning18mcpalace would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
I was sporing my Crystal Palace shirt with pride in the various Carribbean islands during my holiday at the end of July!

Blog site: http://aaronporter.wordpress.com/
Old 05-08-2003, 02:08 PM

JamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Ive only ever known one palace fan(but he used to be liverpool) and his dad. Ive seen palace fans but there are not many and often say im the only palace fan
Are there any Palace fans living in the Camberley Surrey area and around there
Old 07-08-2003, 02:25 PM
Flapping!!!!

Flappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Flappy Chicken
Seeing as I started the thread I'm going to expand it slight to Palace Car Stickers!

One on a blue mini parked at Dormans Station today. Is it you?
Another car sticker spotted today also at Dormans Station on a Silver VW Golf. Any takers?

Vote Moo moo2
Old 07-08-2003, 02:36 PM

we_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proud
I was in Dubrovknick Croatia last week and i was wearing my palace shirt and there was a palace fan there who came and started talking to me about the team
Old 07-08-2003, 02:54 PM
Anonymous Coward

Was in deepest Eastern Europe in Poland for 3 weeks late July. None recognised the shirt, but I did get a few funny looks.(It was the new shirt!)
Old 07-08-2003, 02:55 PM
Anonymous Coward

Any Cricket matches I go to I ALWAYS wear colours. esp down at Canterbury.
Old 11-08-2003, 11:59 AM

SmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I was in Disneyland Paris (on the 6th August) and spotted (and said hello) to a palace fan who i only knew was Palace by spotting 2 Palace tattoos!

I then wore my shirt all day on the 7th around Disneyland Park
Old 11-08-2003, 12:02 PM

Skin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
There's a skin head fella who wears the Bayern Munich style top who I often see walking though Victoria at 07:30 hours.
Old 11-08-2003, 12:09 PM

CK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sunday morning in Burnley. Who was in the Palace shirt I saw going up the escalator in T J Hughes????
Old 11-08-2003, 12:12 PM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Flappy Chicken
Seeing as I started the thread I'm going to expand it slight to Palace Car Stickers!

I saw one on the back of a car here in penrith,Sydney......oops...wait,that was my car
Old 11-08-2003, 12:20 PM
Nothing else matters.

Adam_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdam_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdam_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdam_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdam_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdam_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdam_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdam_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdam_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdam_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdam_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Fornells in Menorca, wearing the cpfc bag lookin hot, wonder if he uses the bbs
Old 11-08-2003, 09:42 PM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
I saw and spoke to a Palace fan on the beach in Broadstairs last Thursday. He had a Palace towel over a chair and a Palace tatt on his arm.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 11-08-2003, 10:43 PM

BaltimoreEagle is playing for a contract
Playing football in a 35 and older indoor league in Columbia, Maryland. Combined with an attacking defender for a few goals. He saw my Palace bag after the game and introduced himself. He moved to the U.S. 17 years ago and hadn't been back to Selhurst since. Was hungry for news about the home team.
Old 11-08-2003, 10:54 PM
Brahms and List

Ant.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by CK
Sunday morning in Burnley. Who was in the Palace shirt I saw going up the escalator in T J Hughes????
Ooh, thats quite creepy- sunday afternoon in T J Hughes in Crawley spotted a fellow palace by the escalators as i was going down. said "nice shirt", as i walked by, he said " i like yours too" chatted for a few minutes.

nice friendly folk, us palace fans
Old 12-08-2003, 12:16 PM

CK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Ant.Palace
Ooh, thats quite creepy- sunday afternoon in T J Hughes in Crawley spotted a fellow palace by the escalators as i was going down. said "nice shirt", as i walked by, he said " i like yours too" chatted for a few minutes.

nice friendly folk, us palace fans
Obviously like a bargain aswell init
Old 12-08-2003, 12:24 PM
Rollercoaster rider

RednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Met a whole bunch of kiwi supporters in the William Shakespeare pub in Auckland, in February 99. Are you guys still around?
Old 12-08-2003, 12:56 PM
We Should Mate

Time_Warp is smiling and waving and looking so fineTime_Warp is smiling and waving and looking so fineTime_Warp is smiling and waving and looking so fineTime_Warp is smiling and waving and looking so fineTime_Warp is smiling and waving and looking so fineTime_Warp is smiling and waving and looking so fineTime_Warp is smiling and waving and looking so fineTime_Warp is smiling and waving and looking so fineTime_Warp is smiling and waving and looking so fineTime_Warp is smiling and waving and looking so fineTime_Warp is smiling and waving and looking so fine
I just recently got back from Malaga, and i saw one palace fan in the airport there, And another one in a town called Nerja which is near malaga.
Old 12-08-2003, 01:19 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Time_Warp
I just recently got back from Malaga, and i saw one palace fan in the airport there, And another one in a town called Nerja which is near malaga.
Was one of them short, fat and brown? Or maybe tall, fat, red of face, pished, with a ginger mullet?
Old 12-08-2003, 01:45 PM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
Actually saw a bloke wearing a Palace shirt in Wickford the town where I live, shouted Eagles at him as I drove past
Makes me proud everytime I see a Palace shirt in essex.
Old 12-08-2003, 02:01 PM

Viking is playing for a contract
Let´s make a u turn. I was wearing my stripes in Pukhet and i was the absolut only turist that the shirtsellers where trying to by from. Made me feel `special´.