Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 27-05-2013, 11:29 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Get the cream of the championship

As much as I want to savour the moment of getting promoted and ruining brightons summer, autumn and winter, the reality is we are 4 weeks behind the other premier league sides in getting a squad together that can compete next year.

I am hopeful that ollie will have two lists planned, one for if we stayed in the championship and one for if we made it through the minefield of the playoffs. I am really hooeful that he will give the lads who got us up their chances, and also add to the squad players that we faced last season and thought, they could play at a higher level. Players like sako, perkins, the blackburn left winger whos name escapes me, charlie austin, and others of a similar ilk. Nobody on stupid money, but all players that combined, would give us a very good championship squad were we to come straight back down.

I dont buy into the thought that high waged players like charlie adam give you a better squad, but rather than a strong team spirit is worth far more in the long run.

Also off topic, but palace fans were all amazing today, totally the 12th man. I love you all, especially the girl who winked at me at st pancras

Who else would you like to see ollie sign from the championship, and do you think we could do the impossible and stay up with this strategy?

"Sunderland lost their opening four games before going on to win the second tier title a decade ago."
Old 27-05-2013, 11:32 PM

Corporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Matt Phillips of Blackpool.
Old 27-05-2013, 11:33 PM
Adult Member

David of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corporal Jones
His brother Kevin isn't bad
The darkest moments of our lives are not to be buried and forgotten, rather they are a memory to be called upon for inspiration to remind us of the unrelenting human spirit and our capacity to overcome the intolerable.
Old 27-05-2013, 11:35 PM
gumnut cottage

foxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corporal Jones
Hmm. Suggested him a couple seasons back. Hasn't really come on for me.
I'd prefer us to try test blackpools resolve and go 5-7m for ince. Holloway link.

Agree with OP though. Defo go this route. There's great talent in there.
Old 27-05-2013, 11:36 PM

Seaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by David of Kent
His dad Kevin isn't bad
FTFY*

This is so massive for our club. Still can't believe it.
Old 27-05-2013, 11:41 PM

KP'S Nuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKP'S Nuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKP'S Nuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKP'S Nuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKP'S Nuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKP'S Nuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKP'S Nuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKP'S Nuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKP'S Nuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKP'S Nuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKP'S Nuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Boyce from wigan in a central deffence role.
Old 27-05-2013, 11:43 PM
I'm just cheese

davemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is here
Let's get Ben Watson back for a start.

And Moses.

And Boyce.

And Routledge.

And AJ.
Old 27-05-2013, 11:45 PM

mb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ones that I think could be likely:
Matt Phillips
Aaron Cresswell
Albert Adomah
Simeon Jackson
Sylvan Ebanks-Blake

Extra ones who I think we should go for but I think may be a bit out of our reach:
Charlie Austin
Ben Watson
Tom Ince
Old 27-05-2013, 11:47 PM
gumnut cottage

foxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Watson would be gettable but I wouldn't want him, no way.
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Whos the polish guy at forest? He always impresses me.

"Sunderland lost their opening four games before going on to win the second tier title a decade ago."

onetwobang is playing for a contract
Match Programme

Can anyone tell me who the two people are on the front cover of todays programme? This has to be the worst designed front cover of all time!
Old 27-05-2013, 11:48 PM
Honk

Gosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ben Watson would be awesome alongside Jedi.
Old 27-05-2013, 11:50 PM
gumnut cottage

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle
Whos the polish guy at forest? He always impresses me.
Majewski , bit injury prone n weak. Great technical ability though
Old 27-05-2013, 11:52 PM
gumnut cottage

Harry forrester, brentford.
Old 27-05-2013, 11:56 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxinthebox
Majewski , bit injury prone n weak. Great technical ability though
Thats him, got a good shot on him though. Sounds a bit garvanesque. Anyone from brighton we should steal? Just to wind them up more than anything

Old 27-05-2013, 11:58 PM
gumnut cottage

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle
Thats him, got a good shot on him though. Sounds a bit garvanesque. Anyone from brighton we should steal? Just to wind them up more than anything
Not for our system, bridcutt is good but that's jedis job. He is a a better passer though.
Bridge would be an improvement but its wages. Money/parr will need replacing in the prem. Ward I have zero worries about
Old 27-05-2013, 11:59 PM

Kuqi32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKuqi32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKuqi32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKuqi32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKuqi32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKuqi32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKuqi32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKuqi32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKuqi32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKuqi32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKuqi32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'd like to see us go for Luke Murphy (Crewe)
Old 28-05-2013, 12:05 AM

Yankeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYankeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYankeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYankeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYankeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYankeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYankeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYankeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYankeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYankeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYankeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Adiene Guedioura, Matt Phillips, Michail Antonio, Curtis Davies, some foreign striker and we're set.

Speroni

Ward....Davies....Delaney....Parr

Jedinak....Guedioura

Phillips....Williams....Bolasie

Some lump

Subs: Price, Gabbidon, Moxey, Dikgacoi, Moritz, Antonio, Phillips
Old 28-05-2013, 12:09 AM

Ard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Simeon Jackson, Charlie Austin, Liam Bridcutt, Vydra, Matt Phillips, Adomah, and Watfords right back today! The number 21-get him on loan! (And play him on the left)
Old 28-05-2013, 12:09 AM

Ard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Simeon Jackson, Charlie Austin, Liam Bridcutt, Vydra, Matt Phillips, Adomah, and Watfords right back today! The number 21-get him on loan! (And play him on the left)