Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 28-05-2013, 06:30 AM

cpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations
[QUOTE=Big Blue Eagle]

FB - only Ward and Parr (at his best) are starting quality but Moxey, Ramage and Parsons are bench options. Think we need one additional full back who can play left or right. Blake is still an unknown quantity

Kyle Naughton at spurs plays right and left full back .. played quite a bit this year but surely would want to be first choice at his age
Old 28-05-2013, 06:31 AM

ollieclark64 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldollieclark64 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldollieclark64 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldollieclark64 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldollieclark64 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldollieclark64 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldollieclark64 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldollieclark64 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldollieclark64 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldollieclark64 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldollieclark64 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Unfortunately I don't think moxey is good to go against PL teams and Parr only when if he plays out of his socks. Ward is good to go though.
Old 28-05-2013, 06:32 AM

cpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary O
Wigans striker Kone he's a beast
hes a good forward . offside a bit too much but can definitely bring goals. prolly on big wages tho
Old 28-05-2013, 06:38 AM

aj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bridcutt, Buckley, Vydra, Boyce, Adomoah, Chrs Wood, big centre back from Middlesborough, Aaron Cresswell. Sorted.
Old 28-05-2013, 06:43 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Hungry championship players - we wouldn't have to pay too much as they should be desperate to be in the premiership.
Old 28-05-2013, 06:43 AM

FromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Trotter
Wood
Adomah
Buckley
Bridcutt
Curtis Davies
Old 28-05-2013, 07:11 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy
Hungry championship players - we wouldn't have to pay too much as they should be desperate to be in the premiership.
Obviously chances for the academy players may be fewer next season as you would expect, but hopefully with a seven man bench and cup competitions, they will still get plenty of opportunities as well.
Old 28-05-2013, 07:19 AM

yorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down low
I would love us to buy the top championship talent rather than has been premiership mercenaries Charlie Austin and Jordan Rhodes would be great (till Murray gets fit) Ince, Phillips the guy at Crewe Jesus its exciting

Originally Posted by CPFC2010

"I think that this is the best suggestion that I have ever read on the BBS"
Old 28-05-2013, 07:22 AM

SE23 Eagle dances before me like a million eyesSE23 Eagle dances before me like a million eyesSE23 Eagle dances before me like a million eyesSE23 Eagle dances before me like a million eyesSE23 Eagle dances before me like a million eyesSE23 Eagle dances before me like a million eyesSE23 Eagle dances before me like a million eyesSE23 Eagle dances before me like a million eyesSE23 Eagle dances before me like a million eyesSE23 Eagle dances before me like a million eyesSE23 Eagle dances before me like a million eyes
I think we need to be focusing on a small(ish) number of quality players in core positions. We must prioritise.

A CB, two DMs (one experienced, one to blood), two strikers (one on loan if needs be to anticipate Murray's return) and two, possibly three wingers.
Old 28-05-2013, 07:39 AM

doogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Harlee Dean from Brentford
Tom Ince
Vydra
That Egyptian right winger from Basle who looked great in the Europa League
Anya
Darren Bent
Old 28-05-2013, 08:09 AM

Beneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Tom ince. Why not? We can offer him prem football, wonder what blackpools selling price would be.
Old 28-05-2013, 08:28 AM

hulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Chris woods worth a punt?
Old 28-05-2013, 08:32 AM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
Nahki Wells?
Old 28-05-2013, 08:42 AM
Canterbury Eagle

NateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The key, other than a CB and definitely a LB, would be wingers. If we are to stick with the 4-2-3-1 formation wingers who can consistently beat their man and play balls in to the box but also score themselves are so important.
Old 28-05-2013, 08:59 AM

Sydenham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSydenham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSydenham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSydenham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSydenham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSydenham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSydenham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSydenham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSydenham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSydenham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSydenham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If Wilbraham ever pulls on a Palace shirt again, something has gone drastically wrong in our transfer policy. His loan has finished and he scored one goal. We wouldn't want him back if we'd lost yesterday to play in the Championship, let alone after we've won. Parr is easily good enough to play in the Premier League. If we want to show some real intent, we should go for Jordan Rhodes but he won't be cheap.
Old 28-05-2013, 09:00 AM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
"Loan".
Old 28-05-2013, 09:02 AM

Aaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Leicester City fans think Wes Morgan is the be all end all of society. He'd be one of my first choices.
Old 28-05-2013, 09:06 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
The top 3 realistic targets for me are Adam Le Fondre, Bakary Sako and Curtis Davies.
Old 28-05-2013, 09:07 AM

No.16 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNo.16 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNo.16 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNo.16 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNo.16 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNo.16 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNo.16 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNo.16 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNo.16 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNo.16 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNo.16 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If we were in a Gaston Ramirez Southampton kind of mood I would say put in a cheeky bid for Rhodes and then bolster numbers with freebies like Simeon Jackson and good value lower league prospects like Wells to fill the void until Muzza returns.

Would be a huge, extremely unlikely punt - but wouldn't it be exciting! Back on planet earth we'll probably sign Carlton Cole.
Old 28-05-2013, 09:11 AM
Balding Eagle

Palace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Let's just make Wigan our feeder club - they've done it to us for long enough!