Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 22-06-2013, 09:16 PM
mott eagle

mott eagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landmott eagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landmott eagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landmott eagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landmott eagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landmott eagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landmott eagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landmott eagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landmott eagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landmott eagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landmott eagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
WATERFORD AWAY AUG 3rd

Looking forward to this trip abroad all booked up

What pub before the Game?
What pub after in Town?

What part in Ground . Seats or Terracing

Who's going?

Me and the Wife

Son with HF
Old 22-06-2013, 09:54 PM
Between matches

MasterYoda : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMasterYoda : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMasterYoda : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMasterYoda : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMasterYoda : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMasterYoda : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMasterYoda : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMasterYoda : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMasterYoda : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMasterYoda : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMasterYoda : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Living in Wales I thought I'd price up the ferry. Crazy expensive with the car, not far off 400 return.

Was thinking it'd be under half that
Old 22-06-2013, 10:15 PM

cranesparkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecranesparkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecranesparkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecranesparkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecranesparkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecranesparkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecranesparkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecranesparkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecranesparkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecranesparkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecranesparkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Waterford Crystal, seems appropriate
Old 22-06-2013, 10:57 PM

Sakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Palace in Ireland? Sounds like the perfect away trip! Aside from the cost of getting there, what's not to like?
Old 23-06-2013, 06:42 PM

Chobham Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChobham Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChobham Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChobham Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChobham Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChobham Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChobham Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChobham Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChobham Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChobham Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChobham Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Didn't we just play Waterford at Wembley?
Old 23-06-2013, 06:50 PM
XXVII

little al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranesparkeagle
Waterford Crystal, seems appropriate
To view the link you have to Register or Login

ACAE
Old 23-06-2013, 07:01 PM

cantspell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecantspell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecantspell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecantspell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecantspell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecantspell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecantspell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecantspell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecantspell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecantspell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecantspell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
5,500 capacity with 3,100 seats and liked this

Blue Army "Ultras" (BAU)
The BAU was formed in January 2006 to bring an Italian style Ultra atmosphere to the RSC and to away matches. The BAU is noticeable in its presence with its flag waving and chanting. The BAU in 2008 formed an alliance with the Lyngby BK Ultras of Denmark with its members attending travelling to Denmark to attend Lyngby BK games every season and vice versa. The BAU currently resides in Block E of the West Stand also known as the main stand and the old stand.

Last edited by cantspell; 23-06-2013 at 07:52 PM.
Old 23-06-2013, 07:26 PM

cantspell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecantspell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecantspell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecantspell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecantspell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecantspell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecantspell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecantspell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecantspell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecantspell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecantspell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Apparently one of their directors who owns Norris's bar is a big Palace fan and is name is Martin Colbert

Last edited by cantspell; 23-06-2013 at 07:48 PM.
Old 23-06-2013, 08:40 PM

cad has found the source of gravitycad has found the source of gravitycad has found the source of gravitycad has found the source of gravitycad has found the source of gravitycad has found the source of gravitycad has found the source of gravitycad has found the source of gravitycad has found the source of gravitycad has found the source of gravitycad has found the source of gravity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chobham Eagle
Didn't we just play Waterford at Wembley?
We did, apparently:

Old 24-06-2013, 06:08 AM

Braintree Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBraintree Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBraintree Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBraintree Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBraintree Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBraintree Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBraintree Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBraintree Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBraintree Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBraintree Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBraintree Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Me and Wrightys Tooth will be there! My third friendly away, away day! After Glentoran and Grebbestad. Can't wait!
Old 24-06-2013, 12:23 PM

selhursthoover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhursthoover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhursthoover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhursthoover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhursthoover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhursthoover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhursthoover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhursthoover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhursthoover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhursthoover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhursthoover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Old 24-06-2013, 12:47 PM
Against EPPP

The Addonians : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Addonians : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Addonians : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Addonians : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Addonians : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Addonians : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Addonians : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Addonians : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Addonians : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Addonians : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Addonians : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Gutted I can't make this, already had our family holiday booked and can't cancel. My mum was from Waterford so would have been good to catch up with some relatives too.
Old 24-06-2013, 01:01 PM
Eircom goldminer

si1965 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnsi1965 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnsi1965 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnsi1965 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnsi1965 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnsi1965 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnsi1965 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnsi1965 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnsi1965 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnsi1965 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnsi1965 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
The mother-in-law is over at the end of July (from Waterford) - wonder if I could go the other direction and watch Palace? A win-win if ever there was one
Old 24-06-2013, 01:20 PM
Old School Palace

Pistol Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPistol Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPistol Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPistol Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPistol Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPistol Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPistol Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPistol Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPistol Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPistol Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPistol Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by si1965
The mother-in-law is over at the end of July (from Waterford) - wonder if I could go the other direction and watch Palace? A win-win if ever there was one
Tell her you will house sit for her whilst she is over here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana
Can you imagine the sky commentators making some reference to South Londoners enjoying their day out - cut to a 40 year old in full Palace kit dribbling whilst a mexican wave flies past.
http://www.fishfight.net
http://www.fsf.org.uk/

ST Holder:Block D: Lower Homesdale
Old 24-06-2013, 01:25 PM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCP Satellite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCP Satellite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCP Satellite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCP Satellite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCP Satellite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCP Satellite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCP Satellite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCP Satellite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCP Satellite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCP Satellite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine

Last edited by CP Satellite; 24-06-2013 at 01:33 PM.
Old 24-06-2013, 01:34 PM

cad has found the source of gravitycad has found the source of gravitycad has found the source of gravitycad has found the source of gravitycad has found the source of gravitycad has found the source of gravitycad has found the source of gravitycad has found the source of gravitycad has found the source of gravitycad has found the source of gravitycad has found the source of gravity
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP Satellite
At the moment I'm looking at flying from Birmingham to Dublin on Thursday night, coming back Sunday - but having only ever seen Ireland on a map - I'm not really clear if this is a great idea travel wise - seeing as the flight back is scheduled for 6 am Sunday.

Is there a better option than Dublin to fly to/from nearer to Waterford?
Joe, have you tried Flybe, Brum to Waterford or are the flight costs through the roof now?
Old 24-06-2013, 01:34 PM
P40 West Maigh EO FC

Away Day Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayAway Day Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayAway Day Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayAway Day Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayAway Day Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayAway Day Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayAway Day Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayAway Day Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayAway Day Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayAway Day Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayAway Day Eagle is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP Satellite
At the moment I'm looking at flying from Birmingham to Dublin on Thursday night, coming back Sunday - but having only ever seen Ireland on a map - I'm not really clear if this is a great idea travel wise - seeing as the flight back is scheduled for 6 am Sunday.

Is there a better option than Dublin to fly to/from nearer to Waterford?
You can fly direct from Birmingham to Waterford.

Only way you'll get a 6am flight on the Sunday is either (i) fly back from Waterford or (ii) go back to Dublin on the Saturday - by the time the game finishes the only way back is to get a lift. Last train will have gone - not sure about coaches etc.
"In memory of your father, Sean" she said.
And when I put the Sam Browne on
she was smiling with the tears.
As she placed the broad black brimmer on my head.
Old 24-06-2013, 01:39 PM
Eircom goldminer

si1965 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnsi1965 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnsi1965 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnsi1965 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnsi1965 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnsi1965 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnsi1965 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnsi1965 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnsi1965 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnsi1965 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnsi1965 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
I generally fly into Cork, but then have relations drive there and pick us up. There is a small airport in Waterford (served by FlyBe) which goes from Birmingham which might be more cost effective.
Must admit - if you are relying on train or coach from Dublin you will not get anything to get you from Waterford to Dublin before 6am.
Old 24-06-2013, 02:06 PM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCP Satellite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCP Satellite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCP Satellite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCP Satellite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCP Satellite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCP Satellite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCP Satellite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCP Satellite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCP Satellite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCP Satellite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Cheers fellas, the Flybe route from Birmingham to Waterford and back looks the best option - guess I was tempted by the 19.99 each way tickets available on Ryan Air for Dublin - but when you add the further expense of travel from Dublin to the match looks like it evens out anyway, guess accomodation will be the real problem - although I could sleep in the nearest Pub.
Old 24-06-2013, 02:31 PM
Eircom goldminer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantspell
Apparently one of their directors who owns Norris's bar is a big Palace fan and is name is Martin Colbert
Norris's is (literally) just round the corner from my in-laws - nice little bar with big screen and pool tables.