Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 31-07-2013, 03:15 PM

bhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ante-post football 13/14

What do people fancy?

Like Norwich +40 in the handicap, think Forest could do well in the championship at around 11/1. Might stick them in an e/w double with United. Also, Reading seem to be buying prudently, better value at 9/1 than favs QPR.

Cant understand the short prices around Pompey in league 2. Notoriously hard to pick the winner of that division, and 4/1 is poor for a team in transition. Same goes for Wolves.
Old 31-07-2013, 03:17 PM

Halfwayline will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHalfwayline will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHalfwayline will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHalfwayline will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHalfwayline will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHalfwayline will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHalfwayline will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHalfwayline will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHalfwayline will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHalfwayline will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHalfwayline will cross the room to turn the lights down low
I just had 20 for Blackpool to finish in the Top 6. Odds at Paddy Power were 7/1. If they sell Ince they may have 8m to spend?
Old 31-07-2013, 03:23 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Charlton relegation @ 15/2 could be a decent bet, I've heard they've got big problems ahead of them.
Old 31-07-2013, 03:25 PM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
Charlton relegation @ 15/2 could be a decent bet, I've heard they've got big problems ahead of them.
Really?

I know they haven't added much, but unless they've lost a large amount of last years squad, I'd expect them to continue to kick on. They had a terrific second half of the season.
Old 31-07-2013, 03:30 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

saul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhcp View Post
What do people fancy?

Like Norwich +40 in the handicap, think Forest could do well in the championship at around 11/1. Might stick them in an e/w double with United. Also, Reading seem to be buying prudently, better value at 9/1 than favs QPR.

Cant understand the short prices around Pompey in league 2. Notoriously hard to pick the winner of that division, and 4/1 is poor for a team in transition. Same goes for Wolves.
Seems like a big start, but unlike other leagues, the handicap set up in the PL favours the top teams, Norwich would need 52 points (based on last years placings to this years handicap ratings) and an 8th place finish, which will be difficult.
"Thank you, Rabbit. And if anyone says in a Loud Voice 'Bother, it's Eeyore,' I can drop out again."

http://nightmaresinadamagedbrain.wordpress.com
http://saulisshootingforthemoon.wordpress.com
Old 31-07-2013, 03:37 PM

bhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Winner won't get 89 points like last year, reckon 80-84 points. But us on +47, we'd need an unbelievable season. If the winner hits 89 points again, that would mean a near top half finish!
Old 31-07-2013, 03:46 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

saul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
We get 50 points with betfair
"Thank you, Rabbit. And if anyone says in a Loud Voice 'Bother, it's Eeyore,' I can drop out again."

http://nightmaresinadamagedbrain.wordpress.com
http://saulisshootingforthemoon.wordpress.com