Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 13-10-2013, 08:22 PM

racehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is here
Crimewatch and Madeline McCann Latest leads.

Hopefully the British Police have compiled a more comprehensive list of Suspects /photo fits and clues to show on the latest Programme tomorrow night..
Truly believe and pray she is still alive and the guilty parties have already been questioned during earlier investigations (not referring to the McCanns ).
Old 13-10-2013, 09:07 PM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
The McCanns are some of the most despicable people to have ever walked God's planet.

Maddy didn't deserve such feckless parents.

Last edited by Pidster; 13-10-2013 at 09:13 PM.
Old 13-10-2013, 09:17 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
What happened was terrible but I cant help feeling that the millions of pounds spend on this latest investigation could have been better served elsewhere.

Im sure dozens of other kids have gone missing since, whilst I never believed for a second that the McCann have anything to do with the disappearance of their daughter I do feel that somewhere along the line they should atleast have acknowledged that it was wrong to leave those young children alone, maybe that message alone could have saved further abduptions.

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 13-10-2013, 09:34 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Det Ch Insp Andy Redwood, who is heading the investigation, said: "The timeline we have now established has given new significance to sightings and movements of people in and around Praia da Luz at the time of Madeleine's disappearance.

"Our work to date has significantly changed the timeline and the accepted version of events that has been in the public domain to date.

He added: "The careful and critical analysis of the timeline has been absolutely key. Primarily, we are focused on the area between 8.30pm and 10pm.

"We know that at 8.30, that was the time that Mr and Mrs McCann went down to the tapas area for their dinner, and we know that at around 10pm, that was when Mrs McCann found that Madeleine was missing."

So they have "significantly changed the timeline" to the time between her being last seen alive and when she was found to be missing?

What exactly was the original timeline then? How could there be any other timeline?

Perhaps the Met officers just fancied another few weeks in sunny Portugal.
Old 13-10-2013, 09:41 PM
No Islands in This Desert

welshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Great, now Kate McCann can throw more unjustified accusations around against whoever she feels like to take the attention away from her misgivings as a mother. I ******* hate these media whoring people.
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 13-10-2013, 09:44 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
Det Ch Insp Andy Redwood, who is heading the investigation, said: "The timeline we have now established has given new significance to sightings and movements of people in and around Praia da Luz at the time of Madeleine's disappearance.

"Our work to date has significantly changed the timeline and the accepted version of events that has been in the public domain to date.

He added: "The careful and critical analysis of the timeline has been absolutely key. Primarily, we are focused on the area between 8.30pm and 10pm.

"We know that at 8.30, that was the time that Mr and Mrs McCann went down to the tapas area for their dinner, and we know that at around 10pm, that was when Mrs McCann found that Madeleine was missing."

So they have "significantly changed the timeline" to the time between her being last seen alive and when she was found to be missing?

What exactly was the original timeline then? How could there be any other timeline?

Perhaps the Met officers just fancied another few weeks in sunny Portugal.
That's what I said today when I heard the news. They know the timeline - there were enough witnesses who verified the timeline at the time.

I don't see how the timeline can significantly change
Old 13-10-2013, 09:46 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003 View Post
That's what I said today when I heard the news. They know the timeline - there were enough witnesses who verified the timeline at the time.

Check out every Star Trek ever
Old 13-10-2013, 09:47 PM
No Islands in This Desert

welshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

I guess they've ben doing their job wrong for all these years, or the McCanns conveniently suddenly remembered something else they forgot.
Old 13-10-2013, 09:48 PM

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Check out every Star Trek ever
There was some beaming up going on then.
Old 13-10-2013, 09:50 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
It is appalling they left their kids alone in the room, and yes they appeared to show a level of arrogance (if that is the appropriate word) by not acknowledging this very basic fact (well I never heard them address this) but that said, it is their daughter, and therefore how can anyone criticise them for doing anything they can to help find her.
Old 13-10-2013, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
It is appalling they left their kids alone in the room, and yes they appeared to show a level of arrogance (if that is the appropriate word) by not acknowledging this very basic fact (well I never heard them address this) but that said, it is their daughter, and therefore how can anyone criticise them for doing anything they can to help find her.
I'm not questioning what they are doing to help find her, I just can't understand how the timeline can change.

That was one of the first things that was established at the time, so how can it now change?

That's the bit I don't understand.
Old 13-10-2013, 09:56 PM

PoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I don't see the point in showing the reconstruction here in the UK. Surely all the Brits on holiday at the time have been questioned and there's been enough publicity, surely this reconstruction isn't going to jog anyone's memory.
Old 13-10-2013, 10:00 PM
Ex-Manager

1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by welshneil View Post
I ******* hate these media whoring people.
Do you really think they enjoy the limelight being on them?
Old 13-10-2013, 10:02 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoolKing View Post
I don't see the point in showing the reconstruction here in the UK. Surely all the Brits on holiday at the time have been questioned and there's been enough publicity, surely this reconstruction isn't going to jog anyone's memory.
I agree

many many kids go missing every year and none receive an ounce of the coverage this case has got..... if they wish to continue investigating then it should be done at their own expense IMO, might seem harsh but .....
Old 13-10-2013, 10:04 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Quote:
On the day she was abducted, Madelaine spent the morning at the kids club while her parents went out, after lunch she was then put back at the kids club all afternoon and then left alone at night in the apartment while they had dinner.

I see that kate still hasnt returned to work and decided to devote here time to looking after her chidren, if only they bothered a little bit more before

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/

Last edited by maestro; 14-10-2013 at 04:44 PM.
Old 13-10-2013, 10:05 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by welshneil View Post
I guess they've ben doing their job wrong for all these years, or the McCanns conveniently suddenly remembered something else they forgot.
Old 13-10-2013, 10:06 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1_Neil_Warnock View Post
Do you really think they enjoy the limelight being on them?

Yes
Old 13-10-2013, 10:07 PM
Banned by Moderators

Dave1968 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave1968 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave1968 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave1968 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave1968 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave1968 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave1968 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave1968 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave1968 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave1968 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave1968 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Its a pity that the same resources can't be thrown at every missing child case.

Surely there are more deserving cases than this pair of vile human beings ?

And I'm still not convinced they didn't have something to do with it, or at least know a lot more than they are letting on.
Old 13-10-2013, 10:10 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'm not questioning what they are doing to help find her, I just can't understand how the timeline can change.

That was one of the first things that was established at the time, so how can it now change?

That's the bit I don't understand.
Barbara I was not questioning you for questioning them doing all they can do to find her, because you had not questioned them so why would I ?
Old 13-10-2013, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Barbara I was not questioning you for questioning them doing all they can do to find her, because you had not questioned them so why would I ?
I wasn't questioning you not questioning me not questioning - I was just questioning the questioning of the timeline