Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 13-10-2013, 10:13 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
On the day she was abducted, Madelaine spent the morning at the kids club why her parents went out, after lunch she was then put back at the kids club all afternoon and then left alone at night in the apartment while they had dinner.

I see the kate still hasnt returned to work and decided to devote here time to looking after her chidren, if only they bothered a little but more before
Yes an appalling example of parenting. If they were not middle class and had been of more common stock they would never have got off so lightly from the media for their selfish disregard of their kids well being.
Old 13-10-2013, 10:16 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003 View Post
I wasn't questioning you not questioning me not questioning - I was just questioning the questioning of the timeline
And no one should question you for questioning this.
Old 13-10-2013, 10:30 PM
Erect Member

NO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003 View Post
There was some beaming up going on then.
Solved, Scottys got her
Old 13-10-2013, 10:32 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
On the day she was abducted, Madelaine spent the morning at the kids club why her parents went out, after lunch she was then put back at the kids club all afternoon and then left alone at night in the apartment while they had dinner.

I see the kate still hasnt returned to work and decided to devote here time to looking after her chidren, if only they bothered a little but more before
Maybe she really enjoyed the kids cub? Maybe she wanted to go? I hardly think highlighting the fact that Madeline went to the kids club all day highlights someone's failure as a parent. Maybe if you said "why the **** did they leave her in a room while they went and ate dinner" I could understand.

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 13-10-2013, 10:43 PM

Gilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is here
A post by someone from another forum I frequent really highlights just how disproportionate the use of time, media and financial resource is for this case.

It's pretty shameful for society and the media.

Not that Madeline get's too much, but that all the missing kids don't get just as much attention.

Open news.google.com and in a new window To view the link you have to Register or Login. Enter a missing child's name from missingkids.co.uk in the news.google.com search bar.

The three names presently on the To view the link you have to Register or Login homepage have no news results. Of the first ten on the /missing page ranked by most recent, only four have news results - three of those have one news result each (local news, not national) and the other has two. Of the first ten on the /missing page ranked by age, only one has any news results: Madeleine Mccann, 66,000.
Old 13-10-2013, 10:43 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ's right boot View Post
Maybe she really enjoyed the kids cub? Maybe she wanted to go? I hardly think highlighting the fact that Madeline went to the kids club all day highlights someone's failure as a parent. Maybe if you said "why the **** did they leave her in a room while they went and ate dinner" I could understand.
I think its worth pointing out as its not as if the 2 of them had quite a stressful day looking after all the screaming kids and just wanted a bit of peace at dinner, they had time to themselves all day.

I also dont think it would have mattered to the parents whether she loved it or hated it, she hated being left alone the previous night but that still didnt stop them leaving her again.

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 13-10-2013, 10:55 PM
Fishy McFishface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Did they behave perfectly? Would they have done it differently with hindsight? Do you think they are posh doctor Scottish tapas twats, or whatever?

Regardless of any of the above... Do you think they murdered their daughter? Really?
Old 13-10-2013, 11:07 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
I don't recognise either of these two new suspects
Old 13-10-2013, 11:17 PM

racehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is here
The cost of the New investigation is justified due to the fact the ones before were amateurish and produced few leads , So I cannot see any reason to criticise the cost and effort of this one.
Madeleine alone deserves a decent investigation regardless of her Parents faults even if it is 6 years late .

Last edited by racehorse-80s; 13-10-2013 at 11:25 PM.
Old 13-10-2013, 11:51 PM
77/78 Admiral Away Torso

Del Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
What happened was terrible but I cant help feeling that the millions of pounds spend on this latest investigation could have been better served elsewhere.

Im sure dozens of other kids have gone missing since, whilst I never believed for a second that the McCann have anything to do with the disappearance of their daughter I do feel that somewhere along the line they should atleast have acknowledged that it was wrong to leave those young children alone, maybe that message alone could have saved further abduptions.
What makes you think that Madeline was abducted? There seems to be no actual evidence of this.
Old 14-10-2013, 04:43 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1_Neil_Warnock
Do you really think they enjoy the limelight being on them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
Yes
I suppose it takes one to know one.

I see your 'best mate' has now taken to boring into submission another set of the football paying public. Send him my love.

Yes the McCann's were irresponsible that night, but they really don't deserve some of the nasty minded crap that so many throw at them. They've lost their daughter for Christ's sake. Of course they're going to use every avenue possible to find her, even if that means keeping her name alive in the media. What do you expect them to do? 'Oh well, shit happens. Let's just get on with our lives. It would be unfair anyway on all the other parents of missing kids if we kept going on about it.....and we wouldn't want to be seen as hogging the limelight.....'

I mean there are still people out there who believe they had something to do with it! Yes, these people walk among us.....scary.

I can only feel total sympathy for these parents. Regardless of how thoughtless they were leaving their kids alone like that, the agony and pure torture they must endure every single day I wouldn't wish on the most heinous human on this planet. And if that is not enough to give them support and refrain from snidey little insinuations, then what about Madeleine herself.....does she not deserve everything possible being done to find her?

With all the frivolous news stories and political spin rubbish we have to put up with daily in the media, is it really worth moaning about the injustice of this story being kept in the public's consciousness?

Last edited by bubbs11; 14-10-2013 at 04:48 AM.
Old 14-10-2013, 05:24 AM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
^^^^^^

Good post. So much hate on this thread. It's about finding the girl or finding out what happened at least so justice can be done. No one knows what happened except they were irresponsible and of course they deeply regret it.

Everyone was having a go at CPFC2010onandon the other week for criticising a poor parental decision yet people are doing the exact same here.
Old 14-10-2013, 05:49 AM
Irish blood English Heart

OscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Agreed

There seem to be a lot of perfect parents on here

And how can anyone criticise her parents for keeping the media spotlight on the case; what should they do? Forget about her.

There are points to be made about other missing children but a lot of these are runaways or taken by known family members; when there is a genuine suspected abduction of a young child it usually receives attention

But that is a broader argument; nothing to do with Madeleine's parents
“You ever noticed how people who believe in Creationism look really unevolved? You ever noticed that? Eyes real close together, eyebrow ridges, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day" Yeah, looks like He rushed it.”

Amid concrete and clay, and general decay, nature must still find a way...
Old 14-10-2013, 05:59 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
******* hell. Some of you are right nasty *****.
Old 14-10-2013, 06:01 AM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post

Yes the McCann's were irresponsible that night, but they really don't deserve some of the nasty minded crap that so many throw at them.
As far as I am aware, the McCanns have never acknowledged their irresponsibility or admitted any liability.
Old 14-10-2013, 06:04 AM
Arse end of Nottingham.

henryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is here
I doubt we will ever know the truth of what happened to her. Personally, I think whatever did occur took place at an earlier point, but that's purely based on gut-feeling than anything else. I think the Met investigation is waste of time.
Old 14-10-2013, 06:08 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidster View Post
As far as I am aware, the McCanns have never acknowledged their irresponsibility or admitted any liability.
I hate it when people who've experienced a horrific life-destroying incident fail to publicly do that.

I'm off to a Rape crisis centre to encourage women to admit that maybe their skirts were a little too skimpy, then down to the domestic violence centre to see if the ladies there will just accept that if they'd just had that dinner on the table a little quicker maybe it wouldn't have happened.
Old 14-10-2013, 06:10 AM

PALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I feel some on here almost enjoy the opportunity to sneer that news stories such as this bring.
Old 14-10-2013, 06:14 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
******* hell. Some of you are right nasty *****.
The McCanns have always aroused this reaction on the BBS. It doesn't show us in a good light.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 14-10-2013, 06:16 AM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
I hate it when people who've experienced a horrific life-destroying incident fail to publicly do that.

I'm off to a Rape crisis centre to encourage women to admit that maybe their skirts were a little too skimpy, then down to the domestic violence centre to see if the ladies there will just accept that if they'd just had that dinner on the table a little quicker maybe it wouldn't have happened.
Have you caught too much sun? They are the victims of their own selfishness and they want my sympathy. Bollocks.

I feel sorry for Maddy and her siblings, but not for parents who put their enjoyment ahead of their parental responsibilities.