Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 14-10-2013, 06:21 AM

SexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidster View Post
Have you caught too much sun? They are the victims of their own selfishness and they want my sympathy. Bollocks.

I feel sorry for Maddy and her siblings, but not for parents who put their enjoyment ahead of their parental responsibilities.
So if they stood in front of the camera and said "it's our fault; we cry ourselves to sleep every night because we feel so damn guilty for being so lax with our kids security.." Would that make everything alright? If you and Joe Public get your pound of flesh from the posho's then will that help bring Maddie back?
Old 14-10-2013, 06:23 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Have you caught too much sun? They are the victims of their own selfishness and they want my sympathy. Bollocks.

I feel sorry for Maddy and her siblings, but not for parents who put their enjoyment ahead of their parental responsibilities.
Quite right! Sure they've lost their daughter, but they haven't given an interview to the tabloids decrying themselves as awful parents so **** em! They'll be no sympathy here. Why, they probably didn't even shed a tear because if they did I'd have seen it on GMTV.

I hope every parent who takes their eye off their child for more than a second loses them in horrific circumstances, because it's the only way they'll learn.
Old 14-10-2013, 06:27 AM
we are PALACE!

hull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Every available penny should be thrown at this and every other child disappearance cos if it was my child i would want everything to aid my finding of him/her. Obviously we are not bottomless pits but you know what i mean..........
Also just watched a child protection expert on Lorraine Kelly show and he said the reconstruction is not to be shown in Portugal!!!!!!!!!! WTF surely that must be the first place to show it seeing as though it was the scene of the crime
Old 14-10-2013, 06:30 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
The McCanns have always aroused this reaction on the BBS. It doesn't show us in a good light.
It's not just the BBS Maz. Unfortunately I hear the same kind of views whenever it is brought up among a group of people.

Strangely I've found this subject more than most, has a way of revealing the workings of some peoples minds.

It ain't pretty.

Last edited by bubbs11; 14-10-2013 at 06:32 AM.
Old 14-10-2013, 06:30 AM
"reluctant buyers"

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
Quite right! Sure they've lost their daughter, but they haven't given an interview to the tabloids decrying themselves as awful parents so **** em! They'll be no sympathy here. Why, they probably didn't even shed a tear because if they did I'd have seen it on GMTV.

I hope every parent who takes their eye off their child for more than a second loses them in horrific circumstances, because it's the only way they'll learn.
Except it wasn't one second though was it?

My understanding is they left their kids alone every evening whilst they went on the ale.

Stand to be corrected here.
Old 14-10-2013, 06:33 AM

Jason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

A little harsh imho. Yes, the parents behaved very foolishly, but that is something that they will have to live with for the rest of their lives. Being foolish doesn't mean that they deserve to be going through what they are now having to deal with. So yes, I believe that some sympathy is due, even if that is mixed with an element of "what were they thinking" frustration.

Where I think there is some justification for people's frustration though, is the continued high profile media coverage. Imho, it would be better (and from a coldly practical point of view, more likely to generate "results") if some of that coverage was instead given to other missing children cases instead. That said, it would be better still if much less coverage was given to the "who's shagging who" type stories in the media, with those collumn inches instead being used to publicise the plight of more missing children.
Old 14-10-2013, 06:38 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Would I/we have left our children alone like that? I can categorically say no I wouldn't, not just cos of abduction concerns but cos an accident could occur if they woke up.

But let's not lose sight of who is the real 'villain' of this terribly sad story and that is whoever took her. Regardless of any perceived mistakes by her parents, the police's job is to concentrate on that and do their best to solve the actual crime.
"reluctant buyers"

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post

Where I think there is some justification for people's frustration though, is the continued high profile media coverage. Imho, it would be better (and from a coldly practical point of view, more likely to generate "results") if some of that coverage was instead given to other missing children cases instead. That said, it would be better still if much less coverage was given to the "who's shagging who" type stories in the media, with those collumn inches instead being used to publicise the plight of more missing children.
I've always thought the media coverage would have been hell of a lot harsher if say the parent was a low income single parent whilst holidaying in say a Bendiorm or similar on one of those cheap newspaper holidays...
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMexicanHorse View Post
Except it wasn't one second though was it?

My understanding is they left their kids alone every evening whilst they went on the ale.

Stand to be corrected here.
Two parents and a grandparent.
Old 14-10-2013, 07:05 AM

racehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hull eagle View Post
Every available penny should be thrown at this and every other child disappearance cos if it was my child i would want everything to aid my finding of him/her. Obviously we are not bottomless pits but you know what i mean..........
Also just watched a child protection expert on Lorraine Kelly show and he said the reconstruction is not to be shown in Portugal!!!!!!!!!! WTF surely that must be the first place to show it seeing as though it was the scene of the crime
Maybe the main suspects are British and bbc 1 is available to watch all over the World .

Last edited by racehorse-80s; 14-10-2013 at 07:08 AM.
Old 14-10-2013, 07:12 AM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
Surely regardless of whether or not the McCanns were irresponsible leaving their kids alone in their apartment for a couple of hours, whoever abducted Madeline either knew of this already, or didn't. If it is the former, then the police will know that someone was party to this information, and therefore this should help with the investigation. If it is the latter, and the abductor was not aware that the kid was alone, then it could have happened anyway even if the McCanns were still somewhere in the apartment. Wasn't Madelaine supposed to be abducted via the window from outside?
Old 14-10-2013, 07:15 AM
we are PALACE!

hull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
Maybe the main suspects are British and bbc 1 is available to watch all over the World .
That could be true mate
Old 14-10-2013, 07:30 AM
Vendere e vincere

Popester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

I don't know how old you are, or whether you are a parent, but pre-Madeline's disappearance it was pretty common for parents on holiday in a resort like Mark Warner to leave their kids in the apartment and head off for dinner. And those criticising them for leaving her in a kids club for the day - I've just got back from a week in Menorca where loads of parents did the same. They have been seriously unlucky, and as a parent of a 4 year old I feel sick at the pain they must endure on a daily basis.

I can only assume that some of the posters on this thread are Mr Perfect or Fox Mulder.
Old 14-10-2013, 07:33 AM

racehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is here
The thing that bugs me about this case is how Maddy was removed from the Apartment without her screaming the Place down .
Was she Drugged or worse already dead ? Gut feeling tells me the former but by whom is anyones guess .
Think more than one person is responsible and the crime was carefully planned in advance again though it's just pure gut feeling based on the way she appears to have just Quietly vanished into thin air.
Old 14-10-2013, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popester View Post
I don't know how old you are, or whether you are a parent, but pre-Madeline's disappearance it was pretty common for parents on holiday in a resort like Mark Warner to leave their kids in the apartment and head off for dinner. And those criticising them for leaving her in a kids club for the day - I've just got back from a week in Menorca where loads of parents did the same. They have been seriously unlucky, and as a parent of a 4 year old I feel sick at the pain they must endure on a daily basis.

I can only assume that some of the posters on this thread are Mr Perfect or Fox Mulder.
I think it's the McCanns Attitude and Persona that really grates People as well as their irresponsible parenting .
Old 14-10-2013, 07:37 AM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popester View Post

Mr Perfect writes.....

There were babysiiting services available, but the McCanns chose not to use them and left young children alone in a room.
Old 14-10-2013, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Mr Perfect writes.....

There were babysiiting services available, but the McCanns chose not to use them and left young children alone in a room.
Even after Maddy went missing the Tapas 7 seemed to be very tight lipped and fuzzy about the nights events and timelines which did not help the case or their credibility.
Old 14-10-2013, 07:45 AM

Deadpool : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadpool : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadpool : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadpool : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadpool : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadpool : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadpool : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadpool : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadpool : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadpool : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadpool : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
The McCanns have always aroused this reaction on the BBS. It doesn't show us in a good light.
Not just the BBS.

...May the Forth
Old 14-10-2013, 07:47 AM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003 View Post
I'm not questioning what they are doing to help find her, I just can't understand how the timeline can change.

That was one of the first things that was established at the time, so how can it now change?

That's the bit I don't understand.
Agree, though it may be the revelation headlines change in timeline etc is a way to get more people to watch.
There are enough sites on the Internet that detail the timeline as given at the time and any latter changes. I have no doubt that tonights revelations will be anaylised quickly by those. The basics were that the kids were checked by one or other of the parents on a regular basis , so from 8.30-10.00 they were checked a few times, except certainly the last one she was not seen properly. Gerry did at 9.05 this was witnessed by one of the group there is the story of her seeing someone carrying something away in his arms assumed to be Maddie, long haired scruffy guy according to the original description.
Old 14-10-2013, 07:49 AM
we are PALACE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
The thing that bugs me about this case is how Maddy was removed from the Apartment without her screaming the Place down .
Was she Drugged or worse already dead ? Gut feeling tells me the former but by whom is anyones guess .
Think more than one person is responsible and the crime was carefully planned in advance again though it's just pure gut feeling based on the way she appears to have just Quietly vanished into thin air.
I know these could of got there earlier but wasn't there traces of blood on the walls?
Could be mistaken.
I think the persona thing could do with what they have been advised to be like.. I doubt it and i agree with another post that the tapas 7 was and still are very quiet on the whole issue, in fact the others seem to have vanished from the issue altogether