Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 16-11-2013, 10:07 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1980 View Post
You call Brighton fans delusional.
Yes, and for very good reason, there is no debate to have about who are the most deluded.
Old 16-11-2013, 10:09 AM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
Yes, and for very good reason, there is no debate to have about who are the most deluded.
I'm sure thats what all delusional people believe
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing 40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 16-11-2013, 11:04 AM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Quote:
I am currently reading a book called Dead Man's Time by someone called Peter James, it's a crime thriller, set mainly in Brighton and fairly good, apart from this; 'they (Brighton) now had the Amex Stadium, a building that by general consensus was one of the finest football stadiums in Europe'.

So yes, you all seem delusional!
Old 16-11-2013, 11:21 AM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by New LP View Post
I am currently reading a book called Dead Man's Time by someone called Peter James, it's a crime thriller, set mainly in Brighton and fairly good, apart from this; 'they (Brighton) now had the Amex Stadium, a building that by general consensus was one of the finest football stadiums in Europe'.

So yes, you all seem delusional!
Peter James is the mentor to my nephew. Hes a Brighton fan (not a hardcore one) whos promoting our club in his book, whats wrong with that.
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing 40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 16-11-2013, 11:24 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Which part are you disputing, that you haven't been in the same division as us for most of your life or that he experience hasn't been responsible for the massive chips you all have about it?
Old 16-11-2013, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
Which part are you disputing, that you haven't been in the same division as us for most of your life or that he experience hasn't been responsible for the massive chips you all have about it?
That we are more delusional than you. I think you guys can be pretty delusional at times.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 16-11-2013, 11:34 AM

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
That we are more delusional than you. I think you guys can be pretty delusional at times.
Even if that were so it would have little relevance to my original post, or your response, the implication of which was to try to deflect attention from the reality that Brighton have been inferior to Palace for most of your life, and has given most of you a massive chip on your shoulders.

But in the delusion stakes, it's Brighton predictions that seem to keep coming unstuck, not ours.
Old 16-11-2013, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
Even if that were so it would have little relevance to my original post, or your response, the implication of which was to try to deflect attention from the reality that Brighton have been inferior to Palace for most of your life, and has given most of you a massive chip on your shoulders.

But in the delusion stakes, it's Brighton predictions that seem to keep coming unstuck, not ours.
Thats not true. The delusional statement was that you don't care about us, that is why most of the threads on your away end is about Brighton (I know you are going to say most is started by Brighton fans, but a significant amount is started by Palace fans.

Brightons predictions come unstuck occasionally but in the main they are ok, its just the ones we get wrong are the ones that stick in your mind.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 16-11-2013, 11:58 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Thats not true. The delusional statement was that you don't care about us, that is why most of the threads on your away end is about Brighton (I know you are going to say most is started by Brighton fans, but a significant amount is started by Palace fans.
Most of the threads in the away end aren't about Brighton. Brighton have only become prominent in the AFE in the last three or so years. It used to be charlton for a long time, but Addickted and Addick1 aren't seen very often now. Like you lot weren't for a long time.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 16-11-2013, 12:07 PM

carter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Didn't they have a fright night?
Old 16-11-2013, 12:12 PM

100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by carter View Post
Didn't they have a fright night?
Yeah. Play Off semi final second leg.
Old 16-11-2013, 12:17 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 100% Palace View Post
Yeah. Play Off semi final second leg.
How do you give rep using tapatalk?
Old 16-11-2013, 12:53 PM

ExeterEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineExeterEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineExeterEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineExeterEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineExeterEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineExeterEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineExeterEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineExeterEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineExeterEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineExeterEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineExeterEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Didn't they have some threads on their forum ahead of the second leg along the lines of 'best places to drink in Wembley', 'where are you going to sit at wembley', 'what price ticket are you going to buy at wembley' etc?

Pretty embarrassing.
Old 16-11-2013, 01:16 PM

Payney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExeterEagle View Post
Didn't they have some threads on their forum ahead of the second leg along the lines of 'best places to drink in Wembley', 'where are you going to sit at wembley', 'what price ticket are you going to buy at wembley' etc?

Pretty embarrassing.
Oh they most certainly did, Places to drink at Wembley-
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Tickets for Wembley-

Here is the pre second leg prediction thread Only one of them got the right result.
Old 16-11-2013, 01:21 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Payney View Post
Oh they most certainly did, Places to drink at Wembley-

Tickets for Wembley-

Here is the pre second leg prediction thread Only one of them got the right result.
The utter,utter stupid bastards.
Old 16-11-2013, 01:29 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExeterEagle View Post

Pretty embarrassing.
I think you'll find somewhere that they're already pricing up away games in the PL for next season, after all, they are PL ready.
Old 16-11-2013, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Thats not true. The delusional statement was that you don't care about us
Please show me this statement. Other fans may be surprised at the rivalry, but we've never denied it. Except that one issue of Eagle Eye maybe.
Old 16-11-2013, 05:53 PM

aquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
can you hear the Brighton sing no no
can you hear the brighton sing no no
can you hear the brighton sing....Oooooo look they've all gone and still 10 mins to go
Old 16-11-2013, 08:20 PM
Amongst 10,000 new fans

Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner
Still struggling to appoint a new manager i see. How long has this dragged on for? No one wants it i take it?

Attendances jump from a regular 15,000 to 24,000 in one season. Where were they before?

http://www.european-football-statist...nclub/cryp.htm
Old 16-11-2013, 08:31 PM

Seaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoner View Post
Still struggling to appoint a new manager i see. How long has this dragged on for? No one wants it i take it?
Negotiating terms with Dan Petruscu and Dynamo Moscow. Unsurprisingly, his club want a lot of money for such a talented manager with such a good win rate.