Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 16-11-2013, 08:39 PM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaside Eagle View Post
Negotiating terms with Dan Petruscu and Dynamo Moscow. Unsurprisingly, his club want a lot of money for such a talented manager with such a good win rate.
Wouldn't be too sure yet. It seems it has as much chance of being any one from Petrescu, Pullis, or Dowie,
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing 40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 16-11-2013, 08:44 PM

Seaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1980 View Post
Wouldn't be too sure yet. It seems it has as much chance of being any one from Petrescu, Pullis, or Dowie,
He's our first choice and we're negotiating with him. At the moment they're after too much money. Parish is a very shrewd negotiator so we might be able to get him, otherwise I'd imagine it's Pulis.

Let's not talk about the possibility of Dowie.
Old 16-11-2013, 09:59 PM

rusheslake ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerrusheslake ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerrusheslake ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerrusheslake ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerrusheslake ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerrusheslake ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerrusheslake ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerrusheslake ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerrusheslake ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerrusheslake ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerrusheslake ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chrysler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoner View Post
Still struggling to appoint a new manager i see. How long has this dragged on for? No one wants it i take it?
Why do you care ? Obsessed!,,
Old 17-11-2013, 12:32 AM
UBER mensch vom Suden

Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler
I care. I hope you get a shit manager who hops it when the going gets tough.

Oh!

Lol
Old 17-11-2013, 09:38 AM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Workingclasspride (the biggest lunatic on NSC) should get his own ideas rather than using mine.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 17-11-2013, 09:45 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
Workingclasspride (the biggest lunatic on NSC) should get his own ideas rather than using mine.

Can't be arsed to read the thread. Has he justified Spanish Day yet?
Old 17-11-2013, 09:47 AM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
Can't be arsed to read the thread. Has he justified Spanish Day yet?
It is worth a read,apparently we are the happy- clappy cheerleader types new to football.
Brilliant.

CLACKERS
Old 17-11-2013, 10:19 AM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Working Class Pride is a bit like Major and his attendances. He keeps talking about 10k v Bristol? To remind him that Palace have not gone below 10k for a league home match since the 80s and that our lowest crowd during that period was better than every single Brighton home game between 1997 and July 2010. Where were those happy clappy fans when Brighton really needed them?
Old 17-11-2013, 10:27 AM
One Henry Hughton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
Working Class Pride is a bit like Major and his attendances. He keeps talking about 10k v Bristol? To remind him that Palace have not gone below 10k for a league home match since the 80s and that our lowest crowd during that period was better than every single Brighton home game between 1997 and July 2010. Where were those happy clappy fans when Brighton really needed them?
Stamford Bridge ,Highbury (emirates) or Fratton park.
The nutter also goes on about how nawty the weed fans are and the pitch invasion against York during their 'troubles' is a particular favourite.
Old 17-11-2013, 10:34 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post

We are so lucky
Clackers
Old 17-11-2013, 10:35 AM

spuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoner View Post
Still struggling to appoint a new manager i see. How long has this dragged on for? No one wants it i take it?

Not as long as it took you to investigate then sack your manager in the summer leaving you with no manager all summer
'It's almost like this burden of not having come from behind to win a game is er weighing heavy on the minds of these Brighton players. They cannot find a response. Dikgacoi.....Zaha Oh yes Wilfried Zaha single handidly firing palace to wembley'
Old 17-11-2013, 10:44 AM

mpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Proudly displaying the name "NOBO " on their shirts.
Old 17-11-2013, 10:50 AM

skindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
don't forget:
song sheets,
trying to sing their own version of we love you,
singing along to YNWA,
clapping Steven Gerrard,
Gullys Gang (or what ever they are called)
Old 17-11-2013, 11:16 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Well there's one thing they can't be embarassed about, and that's their extensive list of songs, I mean there's Albion, Albion and............ oh hang on
Old 17-11-2013, 11:34 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by skindog981 View Post
don't forget:
song sheets,
trying to sing their own version of we love you,
singing along to YNWA,
clapping Steven Gerrard,
Gullys Gang (or what ever they are called)
Far be it for me to actually be complimentary about the south coast deviants, but from what I've heard, Gully's gang has been an excellent marketing strategy in getting kids from the area interested in the club. Aggressive policies that work within the law, unlike the previous strategy which involved Hitler in full Brighton kit with a bag of sweets in school playgrounds.

Old 17-11-2013, 12:13 PM

carter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I probably embarrassed Lewis Dunk last night. Told him how nice Wembley was and how funny it was seeing him walk after 10 mins at Selhurst. Jokes aside he actually took it well. Probably has to deal with ***** like me all the time
Old 17-11-2013, 12:28 PM

relegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
Well there's one thing they can't be embarassed about, and that's their extensive list of songs, I mean there's Albion, Albion and............ oh hang on
I think you are correct about the limited song choice from our fans.
To be successful on the pitch you must have supporters who make a lot of noise jump around to a drumbeat like Zulu's. This will urge the team on to win games and get lots of points just like Palace fans and their team.......oh hang on!
Old 17-11-2013, 12:42 PM
War Chief

Cleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by relegatedeagle View Post
win games
We won a game in May as I recall.

"You're just part of everything that's happened to us tonight... and it's all bad"
Old 17-11-2013, 01:42 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by relegatedeagle View Post
I think you are correct about the limited song choice from our fans.
To be successful on the pitch you must have supporters who make a lot of noise jump around to a drumbeat like Zulu's. This will urge the team on to win games and get lots of points just like Palace fans and their team.......oh hang on!
any 'big games' coming up soon, oh yes Barnsley and another little old team by the sea Bournemouth. Enjoy.

Albiyawn, Albiyawn
Old 17-11-2013, 01:47 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
The bollox crew in action

Clinton Morrison.