Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 09-03-2014, 04:44 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
Quite. It's the Danny Boys of this world, who don't even go to games, that seem to revel in slagging off the club at every opportunity.

Frankly I can't believe we're still in it at this stage. It's brilliant
Actually Heb, I quite often get the impression that some of those slagging off players the most haven't been at the match.

Some of our players are going to be up against more experienced, and sometimes more gifted, players than they are....that's a fact of life when you're newly promoted to the Prem against multi-million pound teams. That doesn't make our individuals suddenly diabolical like some are suggesting.
Old 09-03-2014, 04:54 PM
Out but not down

Duffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Look at the fixtures upcoming: Sunderland away. Alright, they are a passionate lot, their supporters anyway. Yes, they have some good players. They have good home form.They can score. Against that, we have a good record up there in the games that matter. Cup quarter final all those years ago (Roker Park). Play off semi-final 2004. We have a fair bit of self-belief. They have very little right now. We lead them on points. Their manager has a phobia about Palace.
Newcastle away. Again, passionate supporters. Good players, most of the team. They have excellent home form. They can score bundles. Against that... mmm... not too much. We have a sense of knowing how to hang on in the big games.They have little reason to fight full on for the points. Their manager is ex-Palace and won't be anywhere near the action. Our manager will be right down their throats. Chelsea home. Ok, not much to go on except. Their supporters are typical passionless Premier League spoiled brats. We are in Fortress Selhurst. They don't score many goals but they have a shed load of points, over twice as many as us. They are distracted by other issues, namely the Champions League. Their manager is a not so special one who deserves to get dumped on his arse soon.We can get something. I believe. Cardiff away. Not our favourite destination over the years. Fans are not all that and maybe even less than that when we get to play them (Everton and Liverpool will hopefully have something to say about that). Their players are average (Zaha excepted) at best. Their home form is patchy. They score almost as few as we do. Their manager is a novice. Our players and manager know how to win that one. I'll stop there. Suffice to say: 3points of Sunderland, 1pt off Newcastle. Ipt off Chelsea and 3pts off Cardiff. Total 8 points and by Saturday the 5th of April, we might be looking at real chance of survival. I believe.
Old 09-03-2014, 07:09 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
Actually Heb, I quite often get the impression that some of those slagging off players the most haven't been at the match.
Indeed.

For example here is a critical post from someone who wasn't at the Villa game

To view the link you have to Register or Login

And another from someone who wasn't at the Saints game

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by Heb 7:4; 09-03-2014 at 07:13 PM.
Old 09-04-2014, 10:13 AM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down low
This is my happy place
Old 09-04-2014, 10:38 AM
Palace Addict

trufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by the digger View Post
This is my happy place
A haven for the deluded. We're doomed. DOOMED I tells you...
Old 09-04-2014, 10:54 AM
Out but not down

Duffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I wish to point out my post pre-Sunderland. I think it is worth believing because the alternative is a total waste of time.
Old 09-04-2014, 10:56 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
10% chance of survival, my arse!
Old 09-04-2014, 11:04 AM
77/78 Admiral Away Torso

Del Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What is this alternate universe that we've stumbled across? I'm scared that I might get used to it.
Old 06-05-2014, 09:38 AM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Dwight Gayle
Old 15-08-2014, 01:32 PM
hey, its just an opinion

Palace will always be Palace.
Old 15-08-2014, 01:34 PM
cheeks

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Feeling optimistic. 38 games to get our act together. I think there will be 3 worse teams that will have to find a new manager during the season.
Old 15-08-2014, 01:40 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by beef View Post
Feeling optimistic. 38 games to get our act together. I think there will be 3 worse teams that will have to find a new manager during the season.
This
Old 15-08-2014, 02:20 PM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
Tomorrow I get to drink beer and watch Palace in the sunshine with my mates.
Old 15-08-2014, 02:25 PM
Orange Fleecer

SKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bring it on. We are Palace - super Palace!

Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream, Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily - life is but a dream!
Old 15-08-2014, 05:03 PM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by the digger View Post
Palace will always be Palace.
thanks a lot. you just ruined my day!

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 15-08-2014, 06:18 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Nice bump. Never forget these words..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 15-08-2014, 06:25 PM

GBG_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGBG_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGBG_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGBG_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGBG_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGBG_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGBG_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGBG_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGBG_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGBG_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGBG_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm completely over the last days affairs now.

We're in the premier league, we have a good squad, a fantastic set of fans and an excellent caretaker. Roll on the premier league! We might get a good beating tomorrow but let's give it out best shot!
Old 15-08-2014, 07:02 PM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GBG_Eagle View Post
I'm completely over the last days affairs now.

We're in the premier league, we have a good squad, a fantastic set of fans and an excellent caretaker. Roll on the premier league! We might get a good beating tomorrow but let's give it out best shot!
Good lad. That's the ticket.
Old 25-08-2014, 05:14 PM
hey, its just an opinion

There is truly no team in the world I'd rather support.

Imagine if every time we started a season with "only" one point from the first two games our chairmen went out and smashed the British transfer record.

BORING!!!
Old 25-08-2014, 05:34 PM
Newbury Eagles

Langers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is here
Looking forward to seeing Palace tomorrow at Walsall - always good to be amongst mid-week die hards - I fancy our chances of a good cup run