Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 13-10-2017, 03:41 PM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Over the past 4 seasons, we have collected our points from 19, 22, 20 and 17 games. 31 is plenty.

I STILL BELIEVE!
Old 13-10-2017, 03:57 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
All down to the players heads. If they still have confidence we can do it.

Roy has tried to preserve confidence through these fixtures from his first day.

The players are good enough and we have enough games.

For these reasons I still believe
Old 14-10-2017, 04:59 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
That should help a bit
Old 14-10-2017, 05:01 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Wasn't panicking...knew we still had Wilf to return.

Now he's just gotta stay fit all season
Old 14-10-2017, 11:02 PM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Who knew that all we had to do was believe again?
Old 14-10-2017, 11:06 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
We're hopefully over the worst of the damage inflicted by that idiot de Boer. Feeling more hopeful after today but we've still got it all to do. Hopefully we can be in contention by January and then bring in some quality players, especially up front.
Old 28-10-2017, 10:44 AM
hey, its just an opinion

Let's give this another go......
Old 28-10-2017, 04:17 PM
hey, its just an opinion

2 bumps, 4 points.

Keep believing......
Old 28-10-2017, 04:33 PM

CPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is here
Needed a win today, but we will see.
Old 28-10-2017, 04:35 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
The second half today confirmed that we have to believe. Getting the first half right is the key.
Old 28-10-2017, 04:53 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC.1990 View Post
Needed a win today, but we will see.
2 decentish performances have resulted in 1 point because of failed spending and strengthening in the Summer and previous windows.

Not getting my hopes up yet.
Old 28-10-2017, 05:01 PM
hey, its just an opinion

Alternatively.....

4 points from our last 3 games. Extrapolated across the season, we could expect 37 points from our remaining 28 games, finishing on 41 points.

Just saying. Believe.
Old 28-10-2017, 05:23 PM

S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
People were saying our season starts at Newcastle and were not expecting anything from the Chelsea game. We got the three points the other way round.

We need five wins and the odd draw before Christmas I think, we have one of those and a draw, we are on track.

We need four wins from this eight ideally as a minimum going into the transfer window, the Spurs game is a free hit:

Everton H
Stoke H
Weed A
West Brom A
Bournemouth H
Watford H
Leicester A
Swansea A

I think it can be done, keeping key players fit will be key.

Last edited by S.P.R.; 28-10-2017 at 05:26 PM.
Old 28-10-2017, 07:00 PM
Safe European Home

JDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is here
I reckon 11 points from this lot.
Old 28-10-2017, 07:15 PM

Buysakho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuysakho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuysakho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuysakho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuysakho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuysakho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuysakho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuysakho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuysakho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuysakho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuysakho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If we beat Spurs I'm not ruling out top 4 if we can get on a run.
Old 28-10-2017, 07:19 PM
Block U

Happy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I felt we needed a minimum of 4 points from the first 10 games. We've manged to somehow achieve that.
I'm thinking abit more short term and we need a minimum of 7 points from the next 5.
Old 28-10-2017, 07:23 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buysakho View Post
If we beat Spurs I'm not ruling out top 4 if we can get on a run.
Are you saying the title is out of reach, you pessimist??!
Old 28-10-2017, 07:26 PM
Lost Aussie

brisbane_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrisbane_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrisbane_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrisbane_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrisbane_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrisbane_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrisbane_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrisbane_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrisbane_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrisbane_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrisbane_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.P.R. View Post
People were saying our season starts at Newcastle and were not expecting anything from the Chelsea game. We got the three points the other way round.

We need five wins and the odd draw before Christmas I think, we have one of those and a draw, we are on track.

We need four wins from this eight ideally as a minimum going into the transfer window, the Spurs game is a free hit:

Everton H

Stoke H

Weed A

West Brom A

Bournemouth H

Watford H

Leicester A

Swansea A

I think it can be done, keeping key players fit will be key.

Let’s face it...it depends on Zaha staying fit.
Old 28-10-2017, 08:03 PM

RobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If we can play like we did in the second half for most of the season then it's a case of how high up the table we can get. It's unlikely we could play that well in every game but it we can do it regularly then we will get more points than the teams around us.
Old 05-11-2017, 08:50 AM
hey, its just an opinion

To maintain our recent run of form, we need 4 points from today, Everton (h) and Stoke (h) so today has to be seen as a free swing......

C’mon Palace, I still believe.