Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 06-12-2013, 01:03 PM
An Alpha Deplorable.

Mat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
The first person to say that I'm a fun guy to be with has to wear a bowler hat and orange sash for the rest of the year.
I am a big fan of hats and am beginning to wear more of them myself. I feel that the world was a much more civilized place when there was a real value put on a persons choice of head gear.

I see myself as more a sort of 'Homburg' kind of fella rather than a flat cap but each to their own.
Old 06-12-2013, 01:05 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
A tan leather pork pie balanced on your bonce would be a wonderful look, Matthew.

"Fancy a ride on the Walzters, sir?"
Old 06-12-2013, 01:09 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Dave would look rather fetching in a broad black brimmer.
Old 06-12-2013, 01:10 PM
An Alpha Deplorable.

Mat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
A tan leather pork pie balanced on your bonce would be a wonderful look, Matthew.

"Fancy a ride on the Walzters, sir?"
Nah. If I was to go for a ruffian look then it would be a battered stove pipe hat of dubious origin as favoured by The Artful Dodger of 'Oliver' fame or similar. Very rakish, your 'topper'.
Old 06-12-2013, 01:13 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
The other day someone came into my work and started asking why I was wearing a flat cap (Ted Baker) as I was too young and instead I should have been wearing a woolly hat (or beanie I think is what she meant). She said I was too young to wear a flat cap - WTF .

So the question is, are flat caps cool or not!? I'm 36 with no hair.
You must be reassured that most the people that have said its fine are a good few years older than you

The only cap/hat for consideration is the one often sported by Eddie Hitler

Old 06-12-2013, 01:20 PM

hilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I've just been down to do some 'business' at the Santander in Camberwell, and some baldy red faced looking bloke, with an extremely flat cap, gave a shout of Eagles! on seeing the red and blue.

Anyone on here?
Old 06-12-2013, 01:26 PM

Little Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
I think you carry it off.

Adds to the sense of menace.
So does the stiletto and motorbike chain he swings around.
Old 06-12-2013, 01:29 PM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

So the question is, are flat caps cool or not!? I'm 36 with no hair.
The BBS is not the place for fashion advice.
Old 06-12-2013, 01:29 PM
An Alpha Deplorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Matt View Post
So does the stiletto and motorbike chain he swings around.

And they would be, naturally, the sort of authentic Irish stiletto and motorbike chains that this sort of shop sells...

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 06-12-2013, 01:37 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
SC's stilleto, yesterday:

Old 06-12-2013, 01:39 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Dave would look rather fetching in a broad black brimmer.

Ok, ok, one or two details might be wrong but overall...
Old 06-12-2013, 01:41 PM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Location: In the pleasure dromes and ersatz bodega bars of the free world
Smoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Flat cap weather right now (though the picture of me below was taken in the spring).

Old 06-12-2013, 01:45 PM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Smoz, I was going to mention you on this thread.

You're rarely seen without a cap. But then, you have no hair, so...

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 06-12-2013, 01:46 PM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
I like my Cap
Old 06-12-2013, 01:48 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoz View Post
Flat cap weather right now (though the picture of me below was taken in the spring).

Not really my colour, but nice none the less. You look a bit farmer ish if you don't mind me saying.
Old 06-12-2013, 01:49 PM

jonah : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejonah : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejonah : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejonah : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejonah : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejonah : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejonah : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejonah : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejonah : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejonah : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejonah : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Old 06-12-2013, 01:50 PM

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Modern day punk farmer.

Old 06-12-2013, 01:51 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Maybe we should all post a pic of ourselves with our respective head gear on and have a BBS Vote of hat of the year.
Old 06-12-2013, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Maybe we should all post a pic of ourselves with our respective head gear on and have a BBS Vote of hat of the year.
I have loads of me looking like a complete ****

Old 06-12-2013, 01:56 PM

To view the link you have to Register or Login

This is the hat and moi.