Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 06-12-2013, 01:57 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
I have loads of me looking like a complete ****
Same, See above!
Old 06-12-2013, 01:59 PM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 06-12-2013, 02:00 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Old 06-12-2013, 02:01 PM

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
The start of my stag do, on a train to Brighton.

Old 06-12-2013, 02:01 PM

Later on, that same evening:

Old 06-12-2013, 02:02 PM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Location: In the pleasure dromes and ersatz bodega bars of the free world
Smoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Though the top of this hat is not in shot I suspect it is not flat, go and start yourself a pointy hat thread to post in.
Old 06-12-2013, 02:07 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
The start of my stag do, on a train to Brighton.

John Smith's?
Old 06-12-2013, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
John Smith's?
It was handed to me. You drink what you're told to on your stag do

Old 06-12-2013, 02:13 PM

Quote:

What is happening here?
Old 06-12-2013, 02:15 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by kick it doris View Post
I have a CPFC flat cap somewhere that dates back to the 80's I think.
Me too
Old 06-12-2013, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
What is happening here?
I have no idea. I know we started swapping outfits. I know I ended up wearing her studded black leather fingerless gloves.

I look like I'm pissing on her.

Old 06-12-2013, 02:22 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Flat caps at football paints a picture in my mind something like:-

"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 06-12-2013, 02:27 PM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Smoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Smoz, I was going to mention you on this thread.

You're rarely seen without a cap. But then, you have no hair, so...
It is true that I often wear a hat, it's one of the benefits of being a baldy, but not just a flat cap. It could be that you normally see me at football therefore it is in the autumn months and I am wearing a flat cap, in the winter I have a few wooly hats and during the summer I sometimes wear a straw hat, I also have a navy blue felt fedora which gets the occasional airing, but I do not own a baseball cap.

Old 06-12-2013, 02:34 PM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Not really my colour, but nice none the less. You look a bit farmer ish if you don't mind me saying.

I don't mind you saying that at all but I think it is probably the location in which that picture was taken which gives that impression, I am actually the least farmerish person you can imagine, thoroughly urban. I can't drive a car let alone a tractor, I get palpitations if I can't get a decent espresso or a reasonable 3g signal.

Last edited by Smoz; 06-12-2013 at 02:38 PM.
Old 06-12-2013, 02:46 PM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have a flat cap and it reminds me of my grandad. He was a stylish fellow so I'm happy to walk in his footsteps.
Old 06-12-2013, 02:52 PM
gastros/kids/delis/olives

AndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Stinky prefers baseball caps to flat caps

Old 06-12-2013, 03:01 PM

Seeing as PK always talks of you and your ginger bonce Mr S, I was wondering if this was you with your flat cap?

Old 06-12-2013, 03:02 PM

PhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My son, my hat!
Old 06-12-2013, 03:13 PM
Otaku

lanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

Stag do! Yeah, good one. I have it on good authority that this was actually taken in Tesco on some random Wednesday afternoon. The poor girl from the fish counter obviously doesn't know what's going on.
Old 06-12-2013, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanepe View Post
Stag do! Yeah, good one. I have it on good authority that this was actually taken in Tesco on some random Wednesday afternoon. The poor girl from the fish counter obviously doesn't know what's going on.
Pipe down baldy. You must have a whole ******* wardrobe full of hats.