Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 29-01-2014, 02:56 AM

StonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
USA TV Coverage

Thought I'd create a thread for issues and updates of interest relating to TV coverage for those of us in the USA.

I watched the NBC Live Extra coverage of the Hull game on my iPad and it was late starting.Then towards the end of the first half they interrupted coverage to advertise NBC coverage of the Winter Olympics.Really annoying.
I emailed liveextra@nbc.com with my polite(-ish) feedback on both issues.

I also told them that their recent app update means you can't stream to the Original iPad any more (iOS 6 is required).Very annoying.

Feel free to email them as well if you had the same frustrating issues.

Better news - the Arsenal away game will be NBC's featured game at 11am EST on Sunday
Old 29-01-2014, 03:04 AM
Oh No!

AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I get the feed thru my cable company and they haven't signed up with NBC to give me the online version, but I can watch the games on my TV or on their app on my ipad. The problem I have is that only show 4 games and on a number of occasions the Palace game is the one game that is not shown. Today's game was one, but no sound!
Old 29-01-2014, 03:10 AM

StonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
I get the feed thru my cable company and they haven't signed up with NBC to give me the online version, but I can watch the games on my TV or on their app on my ipad. The problem I have is that only show 4 games and on a number of occasions the Palace game is the one game that is not shown. Today's game was one, but no sound!
That's odd - I thought they streamed all the games that were not the main feature. I seem to get the full range via the app.
Old 29-01-2014, 03:10 AM
CPFC 4 Life, now in NY.

VSEagle215 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVSEagle215 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVSEagle215 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVSEagle215 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVSEagle215 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVSEagle215 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVSEagle215 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVSEagle215 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVSEagle215 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVSEagle215 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVSEagle215 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Worked late so hoped to watch it on my phone using the NBC Sports app for the GS4 but didn't work. Had to listen to Talksport coverage instead. Thank goodness DirecTV has the extra package so able to catch it via my DVR! Up the Palace!

Last edited by VSEagle215; 18-02-2014 at 06:52 PM.
Old 29-01-2014, 03:15 AM
Vikings Fan

Jaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have DirectTV and watched thru my DVR. It was tough to avoid the result though. One small weird thing is that they missed the first 2 minutes of the game due to an issue. Other than that the coverage has been superb
Old 29-01-2014, 03:24 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaserob View Post
I have DirectTV and watched thru my DVR. It was tough to avoid the result though. One small weird thing is that they missed the first 2 minutes of the game due to an issue. Other than that the coverage has been superb
Had that little hic-up at the beginning too on cable. I feared the worse!
Old 29-01-2014, 05:08 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
I have Dish service provided locally, the one box I have working atm does not have NBCsn and I am scared to scan as this has caused my other two boxes to fail. Hope to have all three fixed by the weekend
Old 17-02-2014, 08:58 PM

No need to squint at the iPad this Saturday as the Palace game is featured live on NBC at 12.30 EST.
Old 22-02-2014, 04:55 PM

The game is on the main NBC channel - not NBC Sports....
Old 22-02-2014, 05:21 PM

elbarno is south London and proudelbarno is south London and proudelbarno is south London and proudelbarno is south London and proudelbarno is south London and proudelbarno is south London and proudelbarno is south London and proudelbarno is south London and proudelbarno is south London and proudelbarno is south London and proudelbarno is south London and proud
Coverage started at 12oclock on NBC interviews with Pullis etc channel 3 on Time Warner every game live on tv with NBC
Old 26-03-2014, 09:04 PM

Palace v Chelsea will be the main game on NBC Sports at 11am EST this Saturday.
Old 27-03-2014, 06:19 AM
Bring Back the Evil Sash

Chas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
I had that issue only once, with (I believe) the Norwich match, and I was able to watch it online in that case.

They advertise that every match is televised, so it is strange that they occasionally forget one!
Old 11-05-2014, 12:26 PM

Palace v Fulham is on E! Channel at 10.00am EST today.
Old 11-05-2014, 12:46 PM
Vikings Fan

Jaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by StonePenge View Post
Palace v Fulham is on E! Channel at 10.00am EST today.
Followed by an all day Sexy and the City Marathon.
Old 11-05-2014, 12:55 PM
Smudging at Selhurst

smudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
anyone watching this from a bar in Chicago ??
Old 11-05-2014, 01:15 PM

I just looked at their web site and if E! Provide the half time entertainment then that could spice up a Sunday morning....
Old 11-05-2014, 01:53 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Watching Dish Soup is a strange build up for the game!
Old 11-05-2014, 01:55 PM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
How.many adverts do they want?!
Old 11-05-2014, 01:57 PM
Vikings Fan

Unprecedented coverage. First time in the world all 10 games have been on 10 different networks.
Old 11-05-2014, 02:00 PM

Did La Lowe get her dress in Vermont??