Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 03-11-2017, 02:08 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitney View Post
Does anyone have a number at the club I can ring to discuss problems logging into my online account? The contact us pages all now seem to lead to an online form.

My password has never worked & I've never been able to reset it, but could get away with it in the past through client ref, surname, postcode but this option seems to have been taken away on the new club shop page?
I used google
Old 03-11-2017, 02:16 PM

Hong Kong Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHong Kong Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHong Kong Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHong Kong Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHong Kong Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHong Kong Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHong Kong Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHong Kong Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHong Kong Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHong Kong Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHong Kong Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
First item I looked at in new online shop was misdescribed, hoodie description mixed up left and right which clearly a tough concept to understand

The state of non football activities at CPFC in a nut shell
Old 03-11-2017, 03:09 PM

Whitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to Ollie
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
I used google
Thanks - my Google search brought up a number which didn't work!
1.706 Pts/Game

2004/2005
P25 W4 D10 L12 F29 A40 Pts22
0.88 Pts/Game

2005/2006
P17 W3 D8 L6 F17 A27 Pts15
0.88 Pts/Game
Old 24-02-2018, 08:38 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Still decidedly mediocre. I purchased some bits for our new born on Monday, and on Thursday I received an email stating some bits are out of stock/sizes not available. In an age where POS technology can perform live stock management, it’s pretty poor. (surely they can't be that busy, that it takes 3 days to pick up on this)
I like Foz, she’s done a lot of good for the shop but they still struggle with the bare basics. I’ve yet to receive the goods, so it’s likely to be a week (or longer) from point of ordering the items to receiving the, yet they still insist on charging £5 for delivery
Old 18-05-2018, 08:42 AM
playing 4-4-2

gadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Can anyone explain why ALL the Macron gear isn’t heavily discounted? I’d quite like to pick up a training hoody/windbreaker type of thing but a lot of it is still full price.
Old 28-07-2018, 06:52 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
I saw a photo somewhere of some people who are going to do a charity bike ride and they were wearing Palace themed cycling jerseys. They looked like a new design, and not the old one that had the bloody great big eagle on the back (although this one may still have that).

I'm not seeing anything on the shop website. Anyone know anything about these shirts?

I wouldn't mind one if available.

Found the pic...

Looks like they might have a bloody great badge on the back...

Old 29-07-2018, 03:47 AM
Contents May Vary

Robson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
I saw a photo somewhere of some people who are going to do a charity bike ride and they were wearing Palace themed cycling jerseys. They looked like a new design, and not the old one that had the bloody great big eagle on the back (although this one may still have that).

I'm not seeing anything on the shop website. Anyone know anything about these shirts?

I wouldn't mind one if available.

Found the pic...

Looks like they might have a bloody great badge on the back...

That's the Palace for Life Foundation. You'd be best contacting them direct if you want any of their merch, I don't think it's available via the club shop.
"Not only did the Palace fans sing and chant for the entire 90 minutes, but they stayed behind after the final whistle in order to express their gratitude to players and manager for their efforts. If this is a set of supporters headed for relegation, that is to the Championship's gain and the true detriment of the Premier League, where sterile atmospheres have become worryingly commonplace." - Football365

Last edited by Robson; 29-07-2018 at 03:51 AM.
Old 29-07-2018, 04:10 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robson View Post
That's the Palace for Life Foundation. You'd be best contacting them direct if you want any of their merch, I don't think it's available via the club shop.
Yeah... looks like it is made by Saddledrunk. After checking out there website they also seem to have ties with Bournemouth AFC for what that matters.
Old 12-10-2018, 07:30 PM
Cheesy member

t_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
anyone able to use the online shop? wont let me log in :/

Quote:
Everybody knows you're a dirty little Tart!
Old 12-10-2018, 07:52 PM

lombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by t_appletart View Post
anyone able to use the online shop? wont let me log in :/
Youíve got to be a member of the HF, sorry singing section to have that privilege. Normal fans need to visit in person.
Old 12-10-2018, 08:49 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
There's nothing left after the Block E "400" got carried away with their 10% discount
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and singÖ and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 12-10-2018, 09:01 PM

TWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is here
I need to ring the club tomorrow. Pretty disillusioned to have forked our £45 for my kidís membership for his birthday 6 weeks ago and seen nothing since, no welcome pack, no shirt. Just a disappointed kid.
Old 12-10-2018, 09:06 PM

MAB has found the source of gravityMAB has found the source of gravityMAB has found the source of gravityMAB has found the source of gravityMAB has found the source of gravityMAB has found the source of gravityMAB has found the source of gravityMAB has found the source of gravityMAB has found the source of gravityMAB has found the source of gravityMAB has found the source of gravity
Same here, this is standard and happened the last 3 years.
Old 12-10-2018, 09:16 PM

TWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAB View Post
Same here, this is standard and happened the last 3 years.
Itís appalingly amateur. Tempted to just demand a refund
Old 12-10-2018, 10:48 PM

silver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWELLSEagle View Post
I need to ring the club tomorrow. Pretty disillusioned to have forked our £45 for my kidís membership for his birthday 6 weeks ago and seen nothing since, no welcome pack, no shirt. Just a disappointed kid.
To be fair I was in the same situation re my grandson , I phoned the club yesterday and they said they would sort it and it arrived today.
Old 12-10-2018, 11:26 PM

Optimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Email Memberships@cpfc.co.uk - the queries Iíve had have been dealt with very quickly and efficiently.