Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 03-11-2017, 02:08 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitney View Post
Does anyone have a number at the club I can ring to discuss problems logging into my online account? The contact us pages all now seem to lead to an online form.

My password has never worked & I've never been able to reset it, but could get away with it in the past through client ref, surname, postcode but this option seems to have been taken away on the new club shop page?
I used google
Old 03-11-2017, 02:16 PM

Hong Kong Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHong Kong Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHong Kong Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHong Kong Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHong Kong Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHong Kong Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHong Kong Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHong Kong Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHong Kong Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHong Kong Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHong Kong Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
First item I looked at in new online shop was misdescribed, hoodie description mixed up left and right which clearly a tough concept to understand

The state of non football activities at CPFC in a nut shell
Old 03-11-2017, 03:09 PM

Whitney is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsWhitney is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsWhitney is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsWhitney is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsWhitney is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsWhitney is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsWhitney is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsWhitney is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsWhitney is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsWhitney is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsWhitney is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdrifts
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
I used google
Thanks - my Google search brought up a number which didn't work!
1.706 Pts/Game

2004/2005
P25 W4 D10 L12 F29 A40 Pts22
0.88 Pts/Game

2005/2006
P17 W3 D8 L6 F17 A27 Pts15
0.88 Pts/Game