Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 05-02-2014, 08:53 PM

bill_man is happy as a lark and everything is finebill_man is happy as a lark and everything is finebill_man is happy as a lark and everything is finebill_man is happy as a lark and everything is finebill_man is happy as a lark and everything is finebill_man is happy as a lark and everything is finebill_man is happy as a lark and everything is finebill_man is happy as a lark and everything is finebill_man is happy as a lark and everything is finebill_man is happy as a lark and everything is finebill_man is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
From NSC

As ridiculous as it sounds, in the bigger scheme of things I don't think it's that bad really. Selling Ulloa would probably wipe out half of that in one hit.
They used to say the same about Bridcutt and he went for £2.5m.

Deluded is the word for that lot.
Old 05-02-2014, 08:55 PM

justjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Russell View Post
Cardiff lost £30m last year, Hull lost £28m, Bolton £50m, Leicester £30m and Blackburn £36m.

These are the only ones I can find at the moment. Staggering isn't it!
Indeed - puts things in perspective.
Old 05-02-2014, 08:59 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red&Blue Sussex View Post
Fair play to Richard Russell, the following is perhaps more directed towards some of the 'others' who post on here.....
So, what does £14.7m buy these days?

25,000 plastic clackers?
25,000 'majiko' song sheets?
A steam clean of the away team's dressing room?

For a club who's 'fans' have continually slated Palace for the disasterous financial mis-management of our previous owners, and have accused Palace of 'cheating', I wonder what the opinion of BHAFC fans is now?

Does running a club in a manner that results in an annual loss of nearly £15m
provide evidence that BHAFC remain committed to the Financial Fair Play philosophy? Is it 'fair' to offset such losses through 'one-off exceptional costs' such as the much publicised staff redundancy programme?

Hypocrisy of the highest degree.
They seem to think we were cheating but they are not, which I don't get as just like us they rely on the personal finances of one man.A man who nobody seems to know how rich or otherwise he is,just like us.

Twinned with MK Dons

Zaha when asked in front of hundreds of people in Croydon boxpark: “On a scale of 1-10, how much do you hate Brighton?”..

Zaha: “11”.

Last edited by old git; 05-02-2014 at 09:05 PM.
Old 05-02-2014, 09:03 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
This is brilliant.
Old 05-02-2014, 09:13 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Russell View Post
Cardiff lost £30m last year, Hull lost £28m, Bolton £50m, Leicester £30m and Blackburn £36m.

These are the only ones I can find at the moment. Staggering isn't it!
Cardiff, Hull and Leicester spent like madcapaloons, and Bolton and Blackburn are still spiraling from the PL excesses of their wanker owners.

However, it is good that they exist to make you feel better.

Last edited by Vince Hilaire's Afro; 05-02-2014 at 09:24 PM.
Old 05-02-2014, 09:43 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Its their fans I feel sorry for
Old 05-02-2014, 10:29 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Not sustainable unless they are in the Premiership

Funny thing is we were put into admin for less than that, and the 14 million is for only one year!

What's the cost up to date? Around £150 million without the training ground and the Forster crappy tribute academy. They've spent all that money and they are still shit

Does Brighton need another Toys 'R' us?

Last edited by jobiinthelastmi; 05-02-2014 at 10:37 PM.
Old 05-02-2014, 10:59 PM
Bring him back!

Latvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
I do for the loyal ones that went to the Priestfield & Withdean but I am sure the other 20,000 will scurry off soon.

I'm not after a rise but as our admins were down to not owning our ground, how can they have managed such huge, huge losses after all-but getting 25,000 fans per week. Wtf?
Old 05-02-2014, 11:07 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian View Post
I do for the loyal ones that went to the Priestfield & Withdean but I am sure the other 20,000 will scurry off soon.

I'm not after a rise but as our admins were down to not owning our ground, how can they have managed such huge, huge losses after all-but getting 25,000 fans per week. Wtf?
For a start, the excessive stadium that they thought was going to be their cash cow seems to cost more to run than it generates, making it more of a leaky cash udder.
Old 05-02-2014, 11:29 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
For a start, the excessive stadium that they thought was going to be their cash cow seems to cost more to run than it generates, making it more of a leaky cash udder.
Barber will continue to milk their fans though even if it makes their blood curdle, but if you ask me it's tough cheese.
Old 05-02-2014, 11:31 PM
Benevolence personified

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino View Post
Barber will continue to milk their fans though even if it makes their blood curdle, but if you ask me it's tough cheese.
Creaming off all the profits as he does so - I can see them losing clots of fans over this
Old 05-02-2014, 11:50 PM
Crying Plastic

Lambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Spending beyond their means. Tut tut.

"Watford please please please beat this lot"
Old 05-02-2014, 11:57 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Plr spending wise. Shame their team can't keep up.

As to the massive debt to Bloom, which they all seem to think will be written off by converting it to shares, how does this appear on the accounts? Also, do they have 100 million worth of shares?
Old 06-02-2014, 12:01 AM
Bring him back!

Latvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
Creaming off all the profits as he does so - I can see them losing clots of fans over this
I concurd.

Yoghurt to hand it to Br*ghton, they are out-doing Charlton as laughing beef stock.

No sign of Londoner and his bull tonight. Dodgy PC?

Is this the end of Bloom's bovine intervention? Time to butter up a Sheik? Place an ad in the Dairy Mail?

Sorry for the cheesy puns. Probably giving you all a haddock.
Old 06-02-2014, 12:51 AM
When I was a young boy!

StanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Melt down their sh!te plastic stadium and recycle the plastic to make wheelie bins... everybody's happy!
Old 06-02-2014, 06:21 AM
Wasn't me

Oisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is here
What I don't get is how the Weed go on about how they've always had this massive support. I'm 39 and I don't ever remember them having decent crowds before they built the new stadium. Obviously they were at Gillingham, which was awful, but even before then they didn't have good support. Did I miss something? Lots of teams have a new ground bounce, it doesn't make them the South Coast ManU.
Old 06-02-2014, 06:35 AM
a bit peckish

PIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Old 06-02-2014, 06:44 AM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
As to the massive debt to Bloom, which they all seem to think will be written off by converting it to shares, how does this appear on the accounts? Also, do they have 100 million worth of shares?
He's supposedly been pulling this stunt since the new Stadium was built. IIRC, he was up to a 70% shareholding when he took control of the club. Then he was going to convert the building costs of the Stadium into shares. Now he's converting the operating losses into shares.
Old 06-02-2014, 07:13 AM

Red&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
So, Londoner still having I.T. Issues I see. Probably been on a 72hr bender following the U21 result. Either that or he has had a lot of homework
Old 06-02-2014, 07:19 AM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red&Blue Sussex View Post
So, Londoner still having I.T. Issues I see. Probably been on a 72 year old bender following the U21 result. Either that or he has had a lot of homework
Possibly, but that is not very P.C.