Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Memory Lane » Questions to CPFC2010

Notices

Questions to CPFC2010 Archive of questions previously answered by the club

Old 22-02-2014, 08:45 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Villa tickets

Any reason why the tickets are already up for Chelsea and Villa, but those of us who just want them for the Villa game nothing has been put up online yet? The post on the official website says tickets will be available in the box office or online straight after todays game, but they still aren't up yet.
Old 23-02-2014, 09:00 AM
4 Palace Fans

CPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Any reason why the tickets are already up for Chelsea and Villa, but those of us who just want them for the Villa game nothing has been put up online yet? The post on the official website says tickets will be available in the box office or online straight after todays game, but they still aren't up yet.
I have just logged in and villa game is there its after sunderland and before beer festival. You can find it under home events and view all.
Old 23-02-2014, 05:47 PM

Cube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hello Steve, I'm trying to get the Villa & Man Citeh tickets package from the online box office. It's coming up with collect only rather than a postal delivery option as well, is this correct or an error? I don't mind collecting them as I can pick them up when I go to the home match v Southampton but just wanted to check. Thanks
Old 23-02-2014, 06:23 PM
4 Palace Fans

CPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cube72 View Post
Hello Steve, I'm trying to get the Villa & Man Citeh tickets package from the online box office. It's coming up with collect only rather than a postal delivery option as well, is this correct or an error? I don't mind collecting them as I can pick them up when I go to the home match v Southampton but just wanted to check. Thanks
I'll check with Mandy and get back to you
Old 23-02-2014, 09:39 PM
56 years and counting…

Chobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cube72 View Post
Hi Steve. I've just bought a Villa/Chelsea package on line but on the email there is no link to print off the tickets. And the confirmation page on the website says that there is no delivery address associated with the order. So as with the above, it suggests that the only option is to pick up the tickets. I'd hope that isn't the case. Printing off at home is so much easier! Thanks, CE.
Old 24-02-2014, 04:11 AM

crenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 View Post
Hi Steve,

Is it possible to get Villa, Man City and Liverpool tickets? With Villa being the only B game left (other than Southampton which I already have a ticket for) can they be bought as a 3?
Old 24-02-2014, 08:01 AM
4 Palace Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chobham Eagle View Post
Hi Steve. I've just bought a Villa/Chelsea package on line but on the email there is no link to print off the tickets. And the confirmation page on the website says that there is no delivery address associated with the order. So as with the above, it suggests that the only option is to pick up the tickets. I'd hope that isn't the case. Printing off at home is so much easier! Thanks, CE.
I've asked Mandy to look into this
Old 24-02-2014, 08:04 AM
4 Palace Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by crenoleagle View Post
Hi Steve,

Is it possible to get Villa, Man City and Liverpool tickets? With Villa being the only B game left (other than Southampton which I already have a ticket for) can they be bought as a 3?
If you bought the Southampton game (or any other B game) on an untied basis then yes, but not if you got an A grade game (Man U or Chelsea) with your Southampton ticket.
Old 24-02-2014, 09:22 AM
4 Palace Fans

Quote:
Mandy has now fixed this.
Old 24-02-2014, 11:42 AM
4 Palace Fans

Quote:
Apparently the print-at-home option is only available for single matches purchased. "Bundles" will be posted next day.
Old 24-02-2014, 12:32 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Hi Steve thanks for the reply. Tickets sorted. The only Home game online for a good 3-4 hours Saturday were Southampton plus the Cat A + Cat B ones.
Old 24-02-2014, 01:18 PM
56 years and counting…

Chobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Apparently the print-at-home option is only available for single matches purchased. "Bundles" will be posted next day.
Thanks Steve. I did wonder if there was an issue printing tickets for more than one game.
Old 26-02-2014, 08:06 PM

Cube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Thanks Steve, all sorted now. Tickets purchased and on their way in the post can't wait to get our season tickets now
Old 08-03-2014, 01:57 PM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
Really delighted with how few tickets left for this online. With a month to go, looks like another sellout for sure.

There are very few seats together anywhere in the ground. Appreciate that the restricted view seats haven't been put online yet, but surely it's worth making some early noises about opening up half or three quarters of block U, like we have done for today's match?
Old 09-03-2014, 04:40 PM
4 Palace Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasty_snacks View Post
Really delighted with how few tickets left for this online. With a month to go, looks like another sellout for sure.

There are very few seats together anywhere in the ground. Appreciate that the restricted view seats haven't been put online yet, but surely it's worth making some early noises about opening up half or three quarters of block U, like we have done for today's match?
Yes, 3653 out of the 5000 casual home tickets have already sold.

Not much left apart from restricted view and Block U.

We'll certainly hope to persuade the authorities to allow us to reduce the sterile area to just 4 seats per row again as we did yesterday.
Old 01-04-2014, 01:09 PM

alanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is here
hi Steve,

I know you must be very busy at the moment, along with the box office team.

I'm trying to get an extra ticket for someone to join me at the Villa game, online it is showing two blocks with tickets still available:
Block D - Main Stand
Block X - Arthur

However there are no green seats available in Block X (where I sit) and only one in Block D.

Is there really only 1 ticket left for the Villa match?

thanks very much
Old 01-04-2014, 09:05 PM

alanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is here
hi Steve,

there is one seat left online for Villa in Block D main stand - is this accurate?!

Keen to get another ticket in the Arthur Block X, block is available online but when i click on it, there are no seats to select,

thanks in advance
Old 01-04-2014, 10:56 PM
4 Palace Fans

I think that there are a few odd good single seats and then restricted views. It's definitely close to a sell out.
Even the normally sterile block U is sold out.

The restricted views may not be available on line.
Old 01-04-2014, 11:13 PM
56 years and counting…

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanlee11 View Post
hi Steve,

I know you must be very busy at the moment, along with the box office team.

I'm trying to get an extra ticket for someone to join me at the Villa game, online it is showing two blocks with tickets still available:
Block D - Main Stand
Block X - Arthur

However there are no green seats available in Block X (where I sit) and only one in Block D.

Is there really only 1 ticket left for the Villa match?

thanks very much
I've regularly found that the web page shows seats as being available in block B of the main stand only to find there are none when I look at the stadium layout.
Old 09-04-2014, 06:31 PM

cdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Seems home tickets are on sale via an agency £100+ each

To view the link you have to Register or Login