Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 02-03-2014, 05:29 PM

hatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianace View Post
when I click on watch now Swansea v Palace on Bien it asks me to subscribe & then blocks me???
You're very lucky then!
Old 02-03-2014, 05:50 PM

Ridcully has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Anyone found out how to get rid of the advertisement on the iPhone without dialling a number?
click on the little i (adds by google) then the banner that appears. Close the page that comes up and they are gone...well for me for now they are anyway
Old 02-03-2014, 06:29 PM

Ridcully has disabled reputation
Just checked it again now match is over and it does indeed work
Old 02-03-2014, 06:33 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Hoping this app never gets deleted. Did a good job for me today.
Old 02-03-2014, 06:34 PM

vitesse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvitesse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvitesse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvitesse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvitesse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvitesse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvitesse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvitesse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvitesse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvitesse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvitesse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Top App big up the OP. Sat watching watching perfect stream of Palace on the ipad and West Indies v England on the telly. Nice Sunday evening.
Old 02-03-2014, 06:45 PM
Old member.

Shipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Got it working in the end. Cheers to the op for the heads up.
Old 02-03-2014, 07:17 PM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
If anyone hasn't yet downloaded this App, I would suggest that they do so as soon as possible, because there is absolutely no way this will last in the Apple Store.

Excellent spot and well deserved rep for the OP. Thanks.
Old 02-03-2014, 07:27 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
No worries James and thanks. Your right though, this needs to be downloaded ASAP as it really is a great app. Would be great to have these streams for our games and others every week.
Old 02-03-2014, 08:28 PM
Retired

Chickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I hope someone posts the necessary link(s) on future LiveCom threads as is currently often done for internet streams. It would certainly help me and, I'm sure, a good number of others.

Many thanks to the OP. Has anyone upgraded to the Pro version?

Last edited by Chickereagle; 02-03-2014 at 08:39 PM.
Old 02-03-2014, 08:54 PM

LeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Fantastic app, I do get an 'upgrade to pro' not now / later pop up every 5 mins. Is that just me?
Old 02-03-2014, 09:16 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickereagle View Post
I hope someone posts the necessary link(s) on future LiveCom threads as is currently often done for internet streams. It would certainly help me and, I'm sure, a good number of others.

Many thanks to the OP. Has anyone upgraded to the Pro version?
Seems to be you can only upgrade 'in app' rather than from ichoons store. Going to avoid that.
Old 02-03-2014, 09:24 PM
Between matches

MasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Friend of mine just texted me to say he clicked an ad in it and it dialled a phone number. Be careful out there kids
Old 02-03-2014, 09:43 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
Old 02-03-2014, 09:53 PM

dowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is here
Love it! I opted for the Pro version. £2.49 and it has a record option
Old 02-03-2014, 10:16 PM

mte103 has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.mte103 has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.mte103 has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.mte103 has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.mte103 has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.mte103 has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.mte103 has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.mte103 has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.mte103 has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.mte103 has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.mte103 has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.
On Android, I looked at the list of permissions this app requires. It says it needs access to the microphone to record audio and the camera to take pictures and videos....

Perhaps there's a reason less nefarious that the ones I am imagining, but what possible non-evil use could an app have for these accesses (amongst others)? It's putting me off downloading it (onto my Android tablet).
Old 02-03-2014, 10:19 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
just downloaded it to my android tab and its brilliant,all sky sports worked a charm. ta very much.
Old 02-03-2014, 11:22 PM

LeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Went for the upgrade too, excellent app.
Old 03-03-2014, 08:35 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Excellent app indeed. Will make watching games that I can't attend so much easier rather than normal way of viewing on a poor stream with pop ups appearing every two mins.

At one point, I pressed something and it started dialing a number though so don't know what that is all about.
Old 03-03-2014, 08:38 AM

dowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mte103 View Post
On Android, I looked at the list of permissions this app requires. It says it needs access to the microphone to record audio and the camera to take pictures and videos....

Perhaps there's a reason less nefarious that the ones I am imagining, but what possible non-evil use could an app have for these accesses (amongst others)? It's putting me off downloading it (onto my Android tablet).
It needs them so that you then have the ability to broadcast your own podcasts.
Old 04-03-2014, 08:14 AM

trub3101 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetrub3101 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetrub3101 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetrub3101 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetrub3101 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetrub3101 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetrub3101 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetrub3101 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetrub3101 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetrub3101 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetrub3101 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Forgive my ignorance but how do you do this with the iPad?