Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 10-03-2014, 07:26 PM

Isle of Wight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIsle of Wight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIsle of Wight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIsle of Wight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIsle of Wight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIsle of Wight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIsle of Wight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIsle of Wight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIsle of Wight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIsle of Wight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIsle of Wight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Getting subtitles onto ripped films

I Have two movies that I want to watch on my iPad Apocalypto and Captain Phillips. I have ripped the DVD's using WinX DVD ripper for Mac but can't see the subtitles that appear "in film" Anyone know how can do this? I know Captain Philips has a UV copy, but UV is such a load of shite, I won't go near it. Thanks

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Old 10-03-2014, 07:33 PM

richdeniro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichdeniro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichdeniro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichdeniro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichdeniro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichdeniro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichdeniro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichdeniro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichdeniro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichdeniro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichdeniro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I use a program called Handbrake.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

You can either hardcode the subtitles or just add them to the file so you can access them through the TV menu.

You should be able get the subtitle file here.... To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 11-03-2014, 09:00 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAJ's right boot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAJ's right boot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAJ's right boot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAJ's right boot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAJ's right boot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAJ's right boot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAJ's right boot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAJ's right boot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAJ's right boot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAJ's right boot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Forget it, I should of read the post properly.
Security in this office park is a joke. Last year I came to work with my spud-gun in a duffel bag. I sat at my desk all day with a rifle that shoots potatoes at 60 pounds per square inch. Can you imagine if I was deranged?
Xbox live gamer tag: Claz07