Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 27-11-2017, 07:06 PM
Returned.

Daniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
because it's a different product for a different audience. NXT Takeovers is WWE doing an indy show, it's for wrestling fans and it's built around wrestling. the main roster stuff is an entertainment TV show with a wrestling theme. You can't really compare.
this is true; there is a different atmosphere at NXT. But it's the 'entertainment' part they get wrong. Who is entertained? more often than not, it's a very specific sense of humour that screams Vince McMahon. Then ratings are down (that 3rd hour of Raw...) and attendances are down. And he's like: No, it's the kids who are wrong.

And the pushes are past their peak during big storylines. They miss the moment, go on too long (See Breezango's Fashion Files) or are simply badly thought out (Jason Jordan or Shane McMahon as a wrestler). Some of the things they do baffle me.

I have high hopes for the NXT Women's invasion, Sami Zayn/KO turning on Shane if Daniel Bryan gets involved, but have learned not to get too invested because they will F it up somehow.
Old 05-12-2017, 09:51 PM
Between matches

MasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Donít watch every week by a long way but best raw in a while. Some proper matches getting decent time
Old Yesterday, 03:15 PM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
John Cena doing the BBC predictor this weekend, has us down as a 1-0 win

Always liked him, and everyone who chants Cena Sucks is just plain wrong
Old Yesterday, 03:34 PM

tsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Fly Eagles Fly

The 'cena sucks' thing is mostly done in jest now like Kurt Angle's 'You suck' during his music. Roman Reigns took over all the true hatred from the Smarks. Which like Johnny C, is mostly undeserved.
Old Yesterday, 11:15 PM
Returned.

Daniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Cena's prediction: Everyone in the internet world is going to think I am going to choose the Spurs. You're right... Tottenham all the way. 0-1

Hmm... I haven't been a fan of his promos for a while, the ones where he sets the other guy up, lets the other guy go off on one and then buries them completely, so this is a pivotal moment. If he's setting Spurs up for a 'i'm here because you aren't doing your job' thing, I will make a Cena Sucks sign and take it to the cinema to see Fernando and then use it at home waving it at the screen when he returns next. That'll teach him.
Old Yesterday, 11:16 PM
Returned.

Cena's prediction: Everyone in the internet world is going to think I am going to choose the Spurs. You're right... Tottenham all the way. 0-1

Hmm... I haven't been a fan of his promos for a while, the ones where he sets the other guy up, lets the other guy go off on one and then buries them completely, so this is a pivotal moment. If he's setting Spurs up for a 'i'm here because you aren't doing your job' thing, I will make a Cena Sucks sign and take it to the cinema to see Fernando and then use it at home waving it at the screen when he returns next. That'll teach him.