Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 26-01-2018, 10:09 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Looks like the 4 horsewoman thing isn't happening anymore. Apparently the two that aren't Rousey or Baszler aren't even training and the current idea is Charlotte vs Rousey at Mania.
Old 26-01-2018, 10:25 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Has Spud got his work permit yet?

Be good to see him and EC3 debut
Old 26-01-2018, 10:53 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
Has Spud got his work permit yet?

Be good to see him and EC3 debut
I think he lives in the states now pretty permanently.

I love Spud a lot, he's worked so hard to get as good as he is and overcome the fact that everyone kept turning him down because he's like 5"3

His character work is top draw and he really really 'gets it'
Old 27-01-2018, 01:32 AM
Le Crystal Chamakh

mroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is here
If Ziggler doesn't win the Rumble, I'm rioting
Old 27-01-2018, 07:04 AM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mroakley9 View Post
If Ziggler doesn't win the Rumble, I'm rioting
Ziggler will be eliminating Roode IMO, to set up a WM match to determine the “true” US champ, like the Razor / Michaels ladder match.
Old 28-01-2018, 03:32 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Oh look, NXT knocked it out the park. Again. What a surprise.

Those last two matches, though. Nothing against the other three, but the last two were near perfect. Gargano is the best babyface, best seller and probably one of the best wrestlers on any roster. God damn.
Old 28-01-2018, 03:32 PM
43% Burnt

Oh and NEW SIGNINGS SIGHTINGS!
Old 28-01-2018, 04:18 PM
Returned.

Daniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
Oh look, NXT knocked it out the park. Again. What a surprise.

Those last two matches, though. Nothing against the other three, but the last two were near perfect. Gargano is the best babyface, best seller and probably one of the best wrestlers on any roster. God damn.
NXT should be on Sundays. They keep making the main show look shite in comparison.

Edit: Even more shite, I should say. It always feels like a let down.
Old 28-01-2018, 07:44 PM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel_Nash View Post
NXT should be on Sundays. They keep making the main show look shite in comparison.

Edit: Even more shite, I should say. It always feels like a let down.
I haven't watched NXT for a while, it is Royal Rumble tonight and apparently it is 5 hours long....
Old 29-01-2018, 12:10 AM
The Palace Traveller

CPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Brighton twat hard camera side showing his love for Murray. FFS!
Old 29-01-2018, 03:58 AM
Returned.

Daniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
I haven't watched NXT for a while, it is Royal Rumble tonight and apparently it is 5 hours long....
5hrs. Either or

Have to wait until after work to watch it ...
Old 29-01-2018, 04:38 AM

Big Guns is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandBig Guns is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandBig Guns is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandBig Guns is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandBig Guns is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandBig Guns is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandBig Guns is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandBig Guns is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandBig Guns is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandBig Guns is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandBig Guns is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
Woman's royal rumble was class, I can see why they made it the main event

PS3 Gamertag Bunz69
Old 29-01-2018, 04:51 AM

Aaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Couple of RR opinions (no spoilers but I wouldn't read on if I haven't watched it):

- Didn't really enjoy any of the singles or tag matches.

- The men's RR for two thirds of it was terrible with a flat atmosphere. I think that was due to the astonishment it was on so early and it felt like a mid card contest. The last third pulled it back though and the right person won.

- The women's RR couldn't have really been any better. The right returns and the right set of action. I don't like the constant publicity The Bella's get but the whole thing was scripted well and the right person won.

- In hindsight I'm glad the women's match was on last. The actual wrestling for most parts was better than what the men put on. Two men in particular who always divide opinion were very monotonous and robotic. They got booed as it is but had it of been the other way round I reckon the boos would have been louder.
Old 29-01-2018, 12:53 PM
The Palace Traveller

CPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I agree. Slow build to the men's rumble but having it on so early was stupid. Made it feel so cheap in the grander scheme of things.
Old 29-01-2018, 01:38 PM
Returned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_Fan View Post
I agree. Slow build to the men's rumble but having it on so early was stupid. Made it feel so cheap in the grander scheme of things.
Seemed to confuse the crowd, too. But having 2 rumbles required a break in between.
Old 29-01-2018, 03:36 PM
43% Burnt

Gotta disagree, I thought the pacing of the men’s rumble was spot on. Start with two very over acts, one guy going nuts after being eliminated, bit of comedy with Slater and Sheamus, an NXT guy getting a good pop. Thought it was a typical rumble really. Saying that, it was so well booked and made a lot of people look really good going forward. Best match of the night for me.

Not that the woman’s rumble was bad, far from it. It just relied a little too much on past stars. You only have to look at the pops the NXT women got compared to some of the stars of the past.

But the right people won them both.

The bit at the end was a bit meh, though. Also, I know the pointing at the mania sign is a thing and all, but how unnatural did ****** look doing it? Never really thought about it before, but she looked like she was a fan at a mania axxess event or something! Also, no one seemed to know what they were doing. Just all a bit disjointed.

AJ vs KO/Zayn aside, the rest of the show was just ok. Kane shouldn’t be in a WWE ring and more. That triple threat could have been so much more than ok if someone other than Kane was there. Braun is a star, though. Give him all the belts.
Old 29-01-2018, 03:46 PM

tsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Tough job picking a place for the Men's rumble. Completely the right choice making the women's the main event. Thought they might have had it open the show since having back to back rumbles might have been too much.

Preferred the women's but that's because I'm a sucker for returns in the rumble. A few of them looked like they could easily come back now (McCool and Beth in particular). Only issue I had with it was people constantly rolling out the ring making it tough to remember who was in.

I suspect if both happen next year the women's will open the show.
Old 29-01-2018, 09:25 PM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I enjoyed the Rumble.

R Rousey made my day (night)
Old 08-02-2018, 07:26 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Something called 5 star wrestling on free sport, channel 424 now

UK wrestling with a sprinkling of US stars.

Swagger, Morrison and Rey to name a couple
Old 09-02-2018, 06:31 PM
I am a BAD MAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
Something called 5 star wrestling on free sport, channel 424 now

UK wrestling with a sprinkling of US stars.

Swagger, Morrison and Rey to name a couple
Cheers Gold.

I watched a segment from a wrestling match in Newcastle. Not bad