Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 15-04-2014, 11:57 AM

GJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A shame she left, could have been a legit IC / US champion like Chyna. Would not look absurd or out of place.
Old 15-04-2014, 11:59 AM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
How was RAW?
Old 15-04-2014, 12:04 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
The Build of The Shield is fantastic. They're being viewed as proper main event talent.

The moving of shithouses who couldn't get over down to the IC title picture is great too (say hi ADR, Sheamus e.t.c)

Cesaro looked really strong in his match with Mark Henry, but it far from buried Henry which is great for both guys going forward.

What TNA did is retarded. The Guy DESERVES it for being a total blue chipper but to bury him constantly, having him squashed week in and week out and then out of nowhere bamm, derail everyone else's push to put him over,devalues everyone on the TNA roster.
Old 15-04-2014, 12:06 PM
el ballothundero

kiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
I always assume no one watches TNA.
I probably watch TNA more than WWE, due to only having SS 1&2. I tend to watch bits of Raw/SD on youtube and have a series link to TNA set on my BT tellybox

Turning Wright Facebook Page

Turning Wright on Etsy

Maker of pens, turner of wood
Old 15-04-2014, 01:33 PM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolinkins View Post
How was RAW?
Completely skippable.

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 16-04-2014, 08:56 AM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzhiyi View Post
Completely skippable.
I was going to watch it in case they did a proper Warrior tribute.
Old 16-04-2014, 12:18 PM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
They did, so watch the first ten minutes. Other than that, not much happened.

Although, LANA. Holy bloody wow.

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 16-04-2014, 03:08 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
I'll probably watch the Paige match. Purely for the wrestling, of course. No other reason. Nope. Not one.

Heard the crowd was pretty shit? Almost no reaction to the Evolution theme?
Old 16-04-2014, 03:32 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
I could have been the crowd was crapped out by Del Rio, Swagger, 3MB etc.

Or the fact that it was a long show.

Or the general apathy towards Batista/Orton..
Old 16-04-2014, 03:34 PM
el ballothundero

kiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
They're trying to get something going for Batista/Orton, but all it is is go away heat rather than heel heat

Turning Wright Facebook Page

Turning Wright on Etsy

Maker of pens, turner of wood
Old 16-04-2014, 03:37 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
I could have been the crowd was crapped out by Del Rio, Swagger, 3MB etc.

Or the fact that it was a long show.

Or the general apathy towards Batista/Orton..
The problem is that Batista is actually one of the best heels in WWE right now. Because people actually hate him. They have HHH as the top heel, but then a big dropoff after that. I mean, the Wyatts are getting bigger face pops than almost anybody on the roster.
Old 16-04-2014, 03:43 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Batista should just embrace the hate and go back to being Douchetista because people LOVE to hate him.

The Wyatt's are just that good that the crowd want to cheer for them, like Stone Cold or CM Punk they're the anti-heros.

There's a lot of dead weight on the WWE roster but if you cut the dead weight you'd be cutting most of the roster. pretty much 20 of the andre the giant battle royal don't need to be on TV except to fill out time.

Cena's gradual decent into the midcard is good for everybody, if he'd only ******* put someone over for once.

Paige is aces.
Old 16-04-2014, 03:51 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
The problem is that Batista is actually one of the best heels in WWE right now. Because people actually hate him. They have HHH as the top heel, but then a big dropoff after that. I mean, the Wyatts are getting bigger face pops than almost anybody on the roster.
I do find it funny for a heel group, that they go for the cheap pop of mentioning which City they're in.
Old 16-04-2014, 04:15 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Cena will lose to Wyatt at ER...

... then probably be put in the championship picture.
Old 16-04-2014, 05:15 PM
43% Burnt

Ugh. That Cena photoshop shit. I don't hate Cena like most of the IWC, but that shit was awful.
Old 16-04-2014, 11:44 PM

Spoiler Alert

It's 90% likely Sting has signed to WWE.
Old 18-04-2014, 12:08 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Found the #1 contender for Paige:

Old 19-04-2014, 10:30 AM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
I actually like the gentleman in question, a solid hand, but it was all so rushed..
I agree, and it does look rushed
Old 19-04-2014, 10:39 AM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Ugh. That Cena photoshop shit. I don't hate Cena like most of the IWC, but that shit was awful.
Lol, it did look shit.

Cena is good on the mike, he does not need props like that.
Old 19-04-2014, 10:43 AM
I am a BAD MAN

Quote:
I'll probably watch the Paige match. Purely for the wrestling, of course. No other reason. Nope. Not one.
Paige vs Aksana on smackdown, I watched it just for wrestling reasons

Phwooooaaarrrr