Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 19-04-2014, 05:26 PM

GJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
For non wrestling reasons, Paige > Aksana for me
Old 19-04-2014, 05:27 PM

GJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
Found the #1 contender for Paige:

What a kick!
Old 19-04-2014, 05:56 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Wait, was there something on SD that wasn't Paige? I should pay more attention.
Old 19-04-2014, 07:41 PM

L'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
so the deal with "shield" is that they all attack a single guy and beat him up

is that their gimmick
Old 19-04-2014, 07:56 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
There's a little more to them than just that. They primarily dealt with those they feel are responsible for 'injustices'. Then they became a tool for the Authority and now they've reverted back to what they did before, just as faces.
Old 20-04-2014, 05:30 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GJN View Post
What a kick!
I don't know what's more amazing, that that girl is 17 years old or there was a 16 year old that was miles better.

Just watched Wrestlemania 30 again and that Lesnar win has to be the greatest swerve since Hogan abandoned all the little Hulkamaniacs and joined the NWO.
Old 20-04-2014, 06:32 PM

No kidding - I was literally left jaw dropped after the three count. The WWE did a fantastic job with the poor build, mediocre match to lull as all into a false sense of security. I don't think anything on TV has ever shocked me like that did. Or at least I can't think of one right now. Just left feeling incredulous, and the crowd looked exactly the same.

Now that I have thought about it, who is more appropriate to break the streak than a legit former UFC champion?
Old 20-04-2014, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
There's a little more to them than just that. They primarily dealt with those they feel are responsible for 'injustices'. Then they became a tool for the Authority and now they've reverted back to what they did before, just as faces.
Does anyone else think that Seth Rollins will be the best of the lot? They are heavily behind Roman Reigns, but if Rollins improves on the mic he has every attribute you need in a main event star. Jeff Hardy, but taller and without the drugs. A small thing I know, but his flip over the barrier every week in the entrance makes me smile, and makes him look like a ninja.
Old 22-04-2014, 12:07 PM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GJN View Post
No kidding - I was literally left jaw dropped after the three count. The WWE did a fantastic job with the poor build, mediocre match to lull as all into a false sense of security. I don't think anything on TV has ever shocked me like that did. Or at least I can't think of one right now. Just left feeling incredulous, and the crowd looked exactly the same.

Now that I have thought about it, who is more appropriate to break the streak than a legit former UFC champion?
Apparently Undertaker wanted it to end that way, as he is a big fan of UFC and Brock
Old 22-04-2014, 01:13 PM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
Lana. Again. Man, oh, man.

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 22-04-2014, 01:17 PM
43% Burnt

Was she even more orange looking this week? Has her 'Russian' accent improved?
Old 22-04-2014, 03:16 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Evolution mark.
Old 22-04-2014, 05:09 PM
43% Burnt

D Bry welling up as soon as he came out...

Must of been ******* tough for him.
Old 22-04-2014, 06:22 PM
43% Burnt

They need to get Emma away from Santino ASAP. She doesn't need him at all.
Old 23-04-2014, 09:10 AM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Quote:
D Bry welling up as soon as he came out...

Must of been ******* tough for him.
What's that about?
Old 23-04-2014, 12:22 PM
43% Burnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolinkins View Post
What's that about?
His Dad died unexpectedly just after he got back from his honeymoon. Hence why he didn't say anything and was effectively written off in order to grieve. You could tell from his face he had been crying a lot and I can't help but feel the Bree was there as moral support more than anything.
Old 23-04-2014, 04:27 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Quote:
His Dad died unexpectedly just after he got back from his honeymoon. Hence why he didn't say anything and was effectively written off in order to grieve. You could tell from his face he had been crying a lot and I can't help but feel the Bree was there as moral support more than anything.
Oh, that is sad
Old 24-04-2014, 11:14 PM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Was she even more orange looking this week? Has her 'Russian' accent improved?
Let's just say she can Tango me in whatever language she likes anytime.

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 30-04-2014, 05:42 PM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzhiyi View Post
Let's just say she can Tango me in whatever language she likes anytime.
And me
Old 05-05-2014, 03:16 PM
Registered User?

Joooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I thought Extreme Rules was decent last night. Seth Rollins flying.