Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 05-05-2014, 06:49 PM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joooe View Post
I thought Extreme Rules was decent last night. Seth Rollins flying.

Was decent I agree
Old 06-05-2014, 04:47 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Another shit crowd for Raw this week.
Old 07-05-2014, 12:11 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
If you fancy having a bit of cry, watch this...

I wish I hadn't watched it whilst at work
Old 07-05-2014, 01:35 PM
glad all over

Son of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wow that video !!! So moving,made me angry at myself for fussing and bitching about my very small problems. What an inspiration. And well done to all involved. RIP Connor x
Old 07-05-2014, 01:38 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Old 07-05-2014, 03:01 PM
43% Burnt

I never noticed how the first person DBry went to after the win was him. Such an awesome moment. When his dad was saying that, at 'Mania, it was the first time he's looked at Connor and forgot that he was ill, that's what got me. And when he hit Trips? Kid packed a punch, that's for sure.
Old 07-05-2014, 03:47 PM
Between matches

MasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Something in my eye.
Old 07-05-2014, 04:44 PM

Optimistic Kev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOptimistic Kev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOptimistic Kev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOptimistic Kev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOptimistic Kev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOptimistic Kev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOptimistic Kev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOptimistic Kev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOptimistic Kev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOptimistic Kev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOptimistic Kev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Truly amazing video - what a brave young man and fair play to the WWE.

Certainly puts a few things into perspective.
Old 07-05-2014, 05:17 PM
Old member.

Shipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Poor lad, what a great lot the wwe are
Old 07-05-2014, 07:11 PM
43% Burnt

Just watched it again. God knows why. Trips selling the punch was so great
Old 07-05-2014, 07:19 PM
Adult Member

David of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post

Damn chopped onions.

RIP lil' fella, kudos to all those that gave him such a wonderful time
The darkest moments of our lives are not to be buried and forgotten, rather they are a memory to be called upon for inspiration to remind us of the unrelenting human spirit and our capacity to overcome the intolerable.
Old 08-05-2014, 08:41 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
When WWE do things right, they do things right..

As an aside, haven't missed Punk much at all
Old 08-05-2014, 10:55 AM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post

Taken me a few days to want to watch it.

The WWE are very good with things like this. Especially for all the make-a-wish kids that they get the superstars to grant their wishes for.
Old 09-05-2014, 07:05 PM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hulkamania is coming to London O2 Brother!!!
Old 11-05-2014, 11:44 AM

L'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
raw = jericho
Old 13-05-2014, 12:02 PM
I am a BAD MAN

Daniel Bryan is to undergo neck surgery. I do hope he comes back fit, as he is seriously talented when it comes to wrestling.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 13-05-2014, 01:35 PM
Registered User?

Joooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So unlucky for Bryan. The worst possible timing to get injured.
Old 13-05-2014, 01:46 PM
Songs For The Road

pete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Ollie
I think they are hoping it won't take long so they can make it into a work.
Old 13-05-2014, 03:43 PM
43% Burnt

Heard it might only be a month or two. And considering they kept the belt on Punk whilst injured, I wouldn't mind betting he'll keep the strap(s) too. Unless it's worse than expected, of course.
Old 14-05-2014, 07:20 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Deserves mentioning again.

The Evolution theme is the best music ever.