Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

View Poll Results: ...
Brighton 45 5.18%
lol 823 94.82%
Voters: 868. You may not vote on this poll

Old 24-10-2012, 01:49 PM
Banned by Moderators

Botty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro
It has to be said that said result was primarily achieved by Lewis Dunk nullifying the threat of Billy Sharp by almost breaking his leg, and the referee subsequently and inconceivably failing to send him off.
Good to know that your candle for Slammer Dunk (coming to the Charlotte Hornets soon) still burns bright fella. If this was the Carolinas he'd more than likely be Death Row Dunk, unless the local good ole boy lynch mob got to him first.

Dougie - Absolute Legend
Old 24-10-2012, 04:45 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
And now your manager is bored of you, I guess passing it around at the back, not scoring and then losing will get pretty boring.
Old 24-10-2012, 05:12 PM

Penstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey
And now your manager is bored of you, I guess passing it around at the back, not scoring and then losing will get pretty boring.

He's bored because all the hype about Brighton, but mostly him, has fizzled out. I think he's waiting for the next Suarez incident so that he can call all the TV and radio stations to give his opinion.
Old 24-10-2012, 05:13 PM

rhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
cheered me up see Brighton lose again and missed a pen and CMS blanked oh FFS Murray scored again brighton are shite countdown to relegation started
Old 24-10-2012, 05:13 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle
He's bored because all the hype about Brighton, but mostly him, has fizzled out. I think he's waiting for the next Suarez incident so that he can call all the TV and radio stations to give his opinion.
Second season syndrome kicking in despite weed fans telling us it doesn't exist.
Old 24-10-2012, 05:17 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
They'll bore who they want,
They'll bore who they waaant,
They are Brighton,
They'll bore who they want
Old 24-10-2012, 05:26 PM
Amongst 10,000 new fans

Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey
They'll bore who they want,
They'll bore who they waaant,
They are Brighton,
They'll bore who they want
He leaves one of the best academies in English football, the best fans in English football, one of the best squads in the league, the best owners and the hottest prospect in English football; he left it all for money.

Best fans in English football You mean the same fans who only turn up when the club offers massive discounts ?

Best owners What exactly have they done except keep things ticking over ?

I mean you are losing 5 million every year and no new ground on the horizon.Your owners are no diffident from most but you keep telling yourself that They are that minted they couldn't even keep legend Dougie. Fook me he was already up the M1 when Bolton came knocking.

Seriously mate stop talking utter bollox.

Attendances jump from a regular 15,000 to 24,000 in one season. Where were they before?

http://www.european-football-statist...nclub/cryp.htm

Last edited by Londoner; 24-10-2012 at 05:30 PM.
Old 24-10-2012, 05:29 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoner

He hasn't said anything about us,the song is about your sleep inducing team.Actually just thinking about them........

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 24-10-2012, 05:30 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
What exactly have they done except keep things ticking over
Brilliant
Old 24-10-2012, 05:33 PM
Amongst 10,000 new fans

Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git
He hasn't said anything about us,the song is about your sleep inducing team.Actually just thinking about them........
You know fall well i can't reply to his utter tripe on the main board. What he wrote is the biggest pile of wank i've read on here this year.

Attendances jump from a regular 15,000 to 24,000 in one season. Where were they before?

Old 24-10-2012, 05:35 PM
Amongst 10,000 new fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4
Brilliant
The same owners who said they would build a new ground for Palace bla bla bla

Brilliant

Old 24-10-2012, 05:37 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
the biggest pile of wank i've read on here this year.
Ahem

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 24-10-2012, 05:40 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
The same owners who said they would build a new ground for Palace bla bla bla

Brilliant
Do you own a house and have you tried extending it ? Of course the Apex was built very quickly .How many years from the Goldstone till the Apex,15 ?
Considering you lot keep on about how long the Bloom family has been involved I would have thought that a flat pack stadium like yours could have been done within a year or two.

Twinned with MK Dons

Last edited by old git; 24-10-2012 at 05:46 PM.
Old 24-10-2012, 05:43 PM
Wears a magic hat

AmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
LDDLL

Brighton?

he is a wanker and doesn't dersve to wear the shirt
Old 24-10-2012, 05:48 PM
Amongst 10,000 new fans

You know what ? What i find so bloody funny is the bullshit Dougie spouts and everyone falls for it. Who remembers when he denied he was interested in Murray ? He completely dismissed the story. Yet when he did sign you lot were all over our board taking the piss and creaming yourselves. You were praising good old Dougie on that score to high heaven.

But then lightning strikes twice and legend Dougie does exactly the same to the very club and fans who gave him his first managers job in football. The same old Dougie who couldn't do no wrong in the majority of peoples eyes at Selhurst.

The same man who can turn water into wine Ha Ha Ha

God bless Dougie Freedman

Old 24-10-2012, 05:51 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
He leaves one of the best academies in English football, the best fans in English football, one of the best squads in the league, the best owners and the hottest prospect in English football; he left it all for money.

Best fans in English football You mean the same fans who only turn up when the club offers massive discounts ?

Best owners What exactly have they done except keep things ticking over ?

I mean you are losing 5 million every year and no new ground on the horizon.Your owners are no diffident from most but you keep telling yourself that They are that minted they couldn't even keep legend Dougie. Fook me he was already up the M1 when Bolton came knocking.

this does get very confusing.

Now - are Palace supposed to be living beyond their means like Brighton as you infer, or are they supposed to cut their cloth accordingly (for instance not being held to ransom by greedy managers)?
Old 24-10-2012, 05:51 PM
Amongst 10,000 new fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by old git
Do you own a house and have you tried extending it ? Of course the Apex was built very quickly .How many years from the Goldstone till the Apex,15 ?
Considering you lot keep on about how long the Bloom family has been involved I would have thought that a flat pack stadium like yours could have been done within a year or two.
Extend Selhurst in the area it's situated ? Ha ha.good one. The most you can expect is a lick of paint and new seats. Other than that there's fook all you can do to Selhurst with the limited space surrounding it but don't let my views dampen your expectations fella.

Old 24-10-2012, 05:52 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Quote:
You know what ? What i find so bloody funny is the bullshit Dougie spouts and everyone falls for it. Who remembers when he denied he was interested in Murray ? He completely dismissed the story. Yet when he did sign you lot were all over our board taking the piss and creaming yourselves. You were praising good old Dougie on that score to high heaven.

But then lightning strikes twice and legend Dougie does exactly the same to the very club and fans who gave him his first managers job in football. The same old Dougie who couldn't do no wrong in the majority of peoples eyes at Selhurst.

The same man who can turn water into wine Ha Ha Ha

God bless Dougie Freedman
Yeah ok but Brighton are shit and Gus is bored
Old 24-10-2012, 05:52 PM
One Henry Hughton

Quote:
You know what ?
Looney

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 24-10-2012, 05:53 PM
Amongst 10,000 new fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro
this does get very confusing.

Now - are Palace supposed to be living beyond their means like Brighton as you infer, or are they supposed to cut their cloth accordingly (for instance not being held to ransom by greedy managers)?
Well you are not living within your means if you are leaking 5 million a year are you