Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Memory Lane

Notices

Memory Lane Memories and nostalgia about Crystal Palace F.C

Old 02-05-2014, 07:40 AM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Sheffield Wednesday 2-2 Crystal Palace

Can't find a thread on this..

4 Years ago today. How far we've come.

What an epic day that was, the best non-Wembley awayday that I've been to. I remember waking up in a sheffield hotel, waking up my mate and just saying 'let's ave it!' Do or die time.

I've never known an atmosphere like it - 6000 Palace away 120% behind the team for the full match. The rest is history..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 02-05-2014, 07:45 AM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
When I watch that I just think what a finish by Ambrose.

This season that would have ended up in orbit!

Shocking defending at times by us.

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 02-05-2014, 07:52 AM
Man Of The World

carlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Great day out, one of the best...and the most emotional. I love watching us all explode behind the goal when Dazza scores.
Old 02-05-2014, 07:55 AM

HOVE EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOVE EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOVE EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOVE EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOVE EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOVE EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOVE EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOVE EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOVE EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOVE EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOVE EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
great day -remember mistakenly going in a Wednesday pub before the game and not made very welcome !afterwards being congratulated by united and Barnsley fans whilst Wednesday fans wanted to beat us up !
Old 02-05-2014, 08:06 AM

stumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Amazing day. Hero's all of them.
Old 02-05-2014, 08:08 AM

pap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
What a great day. Still have no idea how Calvin didn't get sent off for that big boot in the face
Old 02-05-2014, 08:11 AM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
What a crazy day. I never drink early but I was wrecked before kick off. The miss at the end could have been so costly but we survived.
Old 02-05-2014, 12:36 PM
Smudging at Selhurst

smudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Weirdly i was talking to my oldest son this morning and we agreed that this was the most emotional game we had ever been to.

To think what could have been, and where we are now. If you read it in a book it would read like pure fiction.

I love this club
Old 02-05-2014, 12:49 PM

david sylvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavid sylvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavid sylvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavid sylvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavid sylvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavid sylvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavid sylvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavid sylvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavid sylvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavid sylvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavid sylvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I am proud to say I was too scared to watch it
Old 02-05-2017, 08:10 PM

M3 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM3 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM3 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM3 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM3 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM3 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM3 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM3 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM3 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM3 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM3 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
7 years now. What Heros.
Old 02-05-2017, 08:11 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
WHAT A DAY
Old 02-05-2017, 08:36 PM

M3 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM3 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM3 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM3 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM3 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM3 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM3 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM3 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM3 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM3 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM3 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Surprised (and gutted) that it's not on YouTube other than 7 minutes of highlights.
Old 02-05-2017, 08:43 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Parked in a side road where it felt like every car had a numberplate with OWL in it. Having to act downbeat as there were moody people everywhere looking for anyone to start on!

Sean Derry getting an ovation coming out the service station bogs

Stern John missing a sitter

Dougie Freedman being upset that we didn't win!
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 02-05-2017, 08:49 PM

pap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Parked in a side road where it felt like every car had a numberplate with OWL in it. Having to act downbeat as there were moody people everywhere looking for anyone to start on!

Sean Derry getting an ovation coming out the service station bogs

Stern John missing a sitter

Dougie Freedman being upset that we didn't win!
Alan Lee sending Scannell and Lawrence into orbit when celebrating his goal.....

Still get goosebumps now
Old 02-05-2017, 08:53 PM

Mike Dean, of all people, doing us a massive favour blowing for full time as Wednesday were about to take a corner.
Old 02-05-2017, 09:06 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Stern John....loses his man at a corner for them to equalise, misses a one on one to seal it, and is caught lazily offside in the 94th minute to gift them a free launch in to the box. Thanks Stern
Old 02-05-2017, 09:17 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans View Post
Stern John....loses his man at a corner for them to equalise, misses a one on one to seal it, and is caught lazily offside in the 94th minute to gift them a free launch in to the box. Thanks Stern
How about his goal at Derby
Old 03-05-2017, 06:40 AM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The first and last time I had heart pulputations. Wasn't nice, don't want to go through that again.
Old 03-05-2017, 06:53 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Can't believe how far we've come in the last 7 years (apart from the ground!)

Almost like night and day

CPFC2010 would not have taken over had we lost and gone down, I expected them to score that late corner, thank god the ref blew the whistle
Old 03-05-2017, 07:51 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Remember watching it on a stream and the picture dropped out. Had to look at the studio presenter for the last 5 minutes saying what was happening. Massive respect to Paul Hart.