Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 09-06-2014, 04:42 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyde View Post
I'd like to be TheJudge again but that account is locked.
I was happy being EEEEEEagles but Les decided to ban that account.
I'm well past trying to understand the logic of the Mods.
You have been given more chances than anyone. And let us down more than anyone. Even to the fact that the mods knew this latest incarnation was you before a single post appeared on the BBS but gave you the chance.

I'm bored of saying it but, if you really wanted to remain a member of this place, then you would take the advice given and moderate your posting behaviour under a new name. Then no one would persecute you for past misdemeanours and all would be sweetness and light.

But you can't help yourself and seem to thrive in being caught out by someone on here just so you can plead the hard done by.

It's utterly pathetic and to try and blame the mods for your inability to fit in with normal society is laughable. From my perspective you've just been virtually slammed on your arse by the swing doors of the BBS Last Chance Saloon.

Old 09-06-2014, 04:43 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
It seem obvious to me that if the mods stopped banning my accounts I would not have to create so many new ones.
Brilliant logic.

Perhaps rapists should start defending themselves in this manner.

"M'Lord, had she simply said yes, then I wouldn't have needed to rape her."
Old 09-06-2014, 04:51 PM
Banned by Moderators

Wyde does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiWyde does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiWyde does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiWyde does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiWyde does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiWyde does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiWyde does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiWyde does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiWyde does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiWyde does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiWyde does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
You have been given more chances than anyone. And let us down more than anyone. Even to the fact that the mods knew this latest incarnation was you before a single post appeared on the BBS but gave you the chance.

I'm bored of saying it but, if you really wanted to remain a member of this place, then you would take the advice given and moderate your posting behaviour under a new name. Then no one would persecute you for past misdemeanors and all would be sweetness and light.

But you can't help yourself and seem to thrive in being caught out by someone on here just so you can plead the hard done by.

It's utterly pathetic and to try and blame the mods for your inability to fit in with normal society is laughable. From my perspective you've just been virtually slammed on your arse by the swing doors of the BBS Last Chance Saloon.

I understand that you people in mod world think that I am the antagonist in these circumstances but it is simply not true. There are people on this site who spend most of their posting day trying to troll and squabble with others. That is not me, and a closer inspection of any thread I have posted on will demonstrate that I only ever defend myself. My small list of misdemeanors on here are dwarfed by the behaviour of some others who still post regularly.
If you just stop all this daft banning business, you will get no trouble from me. Guaranteed.
Old 09-06-2014, 04:52 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Getting all brave once he's banned. Ya shoite the bucket ya.
I hadn't seen he'd been banned; I was doing other things.
Old 09-06-2014, 04:59 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I understand that you people in mod world think that I am the antagonist in these circumstances but it is simply not true. There are people on this site who spend most of their posting day trying to troll and squabble with others. That is not me, and a closer inspection of any thread I have posted on will demonstrate that I only ever defend myself. My small list of misdemeanors on here are dwarfed by the behaviour of some others who still post regularly.
If you just stop all this daft banning business, you will get no trouble from me. Guaranteed.
You've said similar about as often as you've changed you user name.

Yet you never do; how else would you be uncovered by members every sodding time?

Guaranteed.
Old 09-06-2014, 05:05 PM
Less blimpy than before

Andycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Getting all brave once he's banned. Ya shoite the bucket ya.
Must spread etc
Old 09-06-2014, 05:08 PM
Crystal Parish FC

jamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Mods showing off their powers again
Old 09-06-2014, 05:09 PM
Banned by Moderators

Wyde does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiWyde does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiWyde does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiWyde does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiWyde does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiWyde does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiWyde does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiWyde does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiWyde does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiWyde does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiWyde does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
Quote:
You've said similar about as often as you've changed you user name.

Yet you never do; how else would you be uncovered by members every sodding time?

Guaranteed.
That's fairly obvious mate.
I don't share their views so they use the Judge card. It has happened multiple times as you say, and frankly, I can't believe that you lot fall for it every time.
Now at this point, it would be easy for me to keep my mouth shut but I am not the villian here and I'm not going to say that I am just to appease the mods. I am always judged in a pre concieved way and that is just plain unjust.
Of course I'm easy to spot on here because my opinions are my own. I don't troll for ther sake of it. I just say what I think and my opions,BTW are not radical or controversial, in fact they are shared by a large chunk of the population. I don't have a problem with fitting into society, as you put it, but I do have a problem with the political bias displayed on this site by some. You are pandering to small mindedness.
Old 09-06-2014, 05:14 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
You are a twit.
Old 09-06-2014, 05:21 PM
Perfectly formed Member

YASSA the PALACETINIAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYASSA the PALACETINIAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYASSA the PALACETINIAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYASSA the PALACETINIAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYASSA the PALACETINIAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYASSA the PALACETINIAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYASSA the PALACETINIAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYASSA the PALACETINIAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYASSA the PALACETINIAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYASSA the PALACETINIAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYASSA the PALACETINIAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
What name is PK using now?
Old 09-06-2014, 05:31 PM
Dis-Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie12 View Post
Mods showing off their powers again
Seeing as PK was the third most active poster in reporting trolls on the GCC Troll thread, I'd politely suggest our actions were driven by the views of our members in using those powers Jamie.

Old 09-06-2014, 05:33 PM
Dis-Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
You are a twit.
No. He is an ex twit I belive.
Old 09-06-2014, 05:37 PM
Shot by both sides

Sam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by YASSA the PALACETINIAN View Post
west country boy
Old 09-06-2014, 05:49 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by YASSA the PALACETINIAN View Post
Lavinia...but only at the weekend.
Old 09-06-2014, 05:58 PM
Nothing to see here.

Arron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is here
Quote:
Seeing as PK was the third most active poster in reporting trolls on the GCC Troll thread, I'd politely suggest our actions were driven by the views of our members in using those powers Jamie.

He's got you there Jamie
Old 09-06-2014, 06:08 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andycol View Post
Must spread etc
Boo, not fair; I plead fact that I have a life and didn't get to that point (where he had been banned) before I saw SC's ridiculous suggestion
Old 09-06-2014, 06:08 PM
Banned by Moderators

TheJudgeagain has to read the song lyrics on the big screenTheJudgeagain has to read the song lyrics on the big screenTheJudgeagain has to read the song lyrics on the big screenTheJudgeagain has to read the song lyrics on the big screenTheJudgeagain has to read the song lyrics on the big screenTheJudgeagain has to read the song lyrics on the big screenTheJudgeagain has to read the song lyrics on the big screenTheJudgeagain has to read the song lyrics on the big screenTheJudgeagain has to read the song lyrics on the big screenTheJudgeagain has to read the song lyrics on the big screenTheJudgeagain has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
I dare you to post this.

By banning Wyde you jsut prove my point. Again I have done nothing wrong except not accept your damning criticism of me.
I bet it was Les who banned me. The bloke has a made it a personal issue.

You are acting like a bunch of petulant school boys.
Man up and leave me alone. You are acting like school bullies and a little bit of power has gone to your heads. And you say I'm pathetic. Shame on you.
Old 09-06-2014, 06:14 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
You are a twit.
JUDGE you not.
Old 09-06-2014, 06:17 PM
Less blimpy than before

Andycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillo View Post
Boo, not fair; I plead fact that I have a life and didn't get to that point (where he had been banned) before I saw SC's ridiculous suggestion
It was mainly for the shoite the bucket line, but if you don't like it, say it to my.....oh, sorry.
Old 09-06-2014, 06:19 PM
Dis-Member

Seeing as i doubt this latest member of the BBS will get his membership approved - alcohol permitting - by the mods, it seemed only fair to let the Judge have his final say.

"I dare you to post this.

By banning Wyde you jsut prove my point. Again I have done nothing wrong except not accept your damning criticism of me.
I bet it was Les who banned me. The bloke has a made it a personal issue.

You are acting like a bunch of petulant school boys.
Man up and leave me alone. You are acting like school bullies and a little bit of power has gone to your heads. And you say I'm pathetic. Shame on you."

Bless his little cotton socks.