Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 11-05-2016, 01:40 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli Cash View Post
Just started level 4, I'm enjoying it but it's not quite the masterpiece the reviews have made it out to be (but I haven't started the game 'proper', first few levels are/were more like training levels than anything too strenuous) - graphics are great, but I'm not sure how often I'll be going back to look at Nate's wedding pics or Crash Bandicoot on repeat plays.
The reviews I've read said something similar. The first half doesn't feel that groundbreaking but the second half is where it really comes together.
Old 12-05-2016, 08:22 AM
Bass Man

bunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Im upto chapter 6. omg this game is on another level. I was expecting the slower pace to begin with but I dont mind it. Im liking the pace. Also, chapter 4 was really ******* cool.
Old 12-05-2016, 08:22 AM

Eli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just completed the level set in Scotland, and things do indeed pick up a lot (alas there are no Scottish stereotypes in kilts or drinking Buckfast)
Old 12-05-2016, 08:31 AM
Watching Paint Dry

WorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is here
Anyone wish the game didn't hold your hand quite so much? I'm playing on hard and I've got hints turned off but still the icon comes up when something you can swing off is around. Also the NPC's or even Drake himself are always basically telling you how to solve the puzzles. The first puzzle involving the roman numerals looked like a tricky one, until Drake opened his mouth and gave me the solution.

The enemy AI is much improved though, they really do come after you from all angles, use loads of grenades to smoke you out etc. The firefight in the graveyard in Scotland was a bastard - can't be arsed with the stealthy route!

Last edited by WorthingEagle; 12-05-2016 at 08:36 AM.
Old 13-05-2016, 09:08 AM
Shefki Kuqi fan

ChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Played another hour last night. Still great. Seems to have skipped a chapter though. Chapter 4 never came up at the top for me, yet the bit i'm on now is chapter 5. Did I just miss the 4 come up at the top or shall I just be quiet?

Because they're chocolate biscuits.
Old 13-05-2016, 10:42 AM
Bass Man

bunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaceTheAce View Post
Played another hour last night. Still great. Seems to have skipped a chapter though. Chapter 4 never came up at the top for me, yet the bit i'm on now is chapter 5. Did I just miss the 4 come up at the top or shall I just be quiet?
Chapter 4 is the one where you are at home with the missus.
Old 14-05-2016, 09:47 AM
Licking balls

bradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm just about to start Madagascar, I've enjoyed it so far, amazing graphics.
Old 14-05-2016, 10:47 AM
Bass Man

Im about one section ahead of that. I dont want the game to end but Im going to have to steamroll through it tonight as im away for a week from tomorrow and I dont want to take that large of a break away from it.
Old 14-05-2016, 05:57 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Im on chapter 12 I think, only got it on thursday but scared im getting close to the end
Old 16-05-2016, 08:40 AM
Watching Paint Dry

WorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is here
Great game but not 10/10, not enough puzzles for me. It's the detail that astounds me in these type of games, with hundreds of rooms, crevices and blind alleys that most players won't even see, and those that do will pass through in a few seconds, but if you stop and look around they have been meticulously crafted. The imagination required to design the levels is ridiculous.
Old 16-05-2016, 10:01 AM

Jon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Great great game. Love the off roading in Madagascar. The graphics are ofnthe scale good, like said above the intricate details like the rain hitting the sand leavung tiny divets is just mindblowing. Anybody played multiplayer? Isit any good?
Old 16-05-2016, 10:55 AM
Shefki Kuqi fan

ChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just finished Chapter 9. Will be starting Chapter 10 tonight. Still enjoying it very much.

Old 16-05-2016, 08:03 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Chapter 17

Nearing the end now

Some of the scenes/graphics are brilliant, I love how it goes from cinematic clips straight into game play so seamlessly
Old 19-05-2016, 08:27 AM
Shefki Kuqi fan

Finished Chapter 11, which visually, for me, was one of the best levels/chapters in any game. Stunning the whole way through.

Old 20-05-2016, 06:58 AM
Moo Moo Mooey!!!

mooeybolton is happy as a lark and everything is finemooeybolton is happy as a lark and everything is finemooeybolton is happy as a lark and everything is finemooeybolton is happy as a lark and everything is finemooeybolton is happy as a lark and everything is finemooeybolton is happy as a lark and everything is finemooeybolton is happy as a lark and everything is finemooeybolton is happy as a lark and everything is finemooeybolton is happy as a lark and everything is finemooeybolton is happy as a lark and everything is finemooeybolton is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Completed it last night. A good game, really enjoyed it.
Old 23-05-2016, 09:29 AM
Bass Man

Completed it a week ago. Such an awesome game. And the perfect ending I felt too for the story. Actually considering diving right back in again to try and get the platinum.
Old 26-05-2016, 02:50 PM

Repo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The swordfighting is getting on my wick
Old 30-05-2016, 06:28 PM
Shake it Baby

Finished it.

What a game.

Would have liked a few more puzzles mind you

Im now sad its done though
Old 31-05-2016, 09:17 AM
Bass Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
Finished it.

What a game.

Would have liked a few more puzzles mind you

Im now sad its done though
Still got single player dlc to come
Old 31-05-2016, 09:29 AM

Windsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is here
Hopefully getting this in the next few days.

So pleased to see so many people waxing lyrical about it. Getting excited!