Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 06-07-2014, 12:57 AM
The Palace Traveller

CPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It does sound like it's gone down as a massive success Not surprising really as they are that damn good!
Old 18-08-2014, 02:25 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Quote:
BABYMETAL
O2 Academy Brixton
Sat 08 Nov 14
Door time: 6.30pm
Show time: TBC

No U8s. U14s must be accompanied by an adult and seated upstairs. Under 25’s require I.D to purchase alcohol.

Curfew 11pm
New
On sale from Wed 20 Aug 14 - 10.00AM
Old 18-08-2014, 04:25 PM
The Palace Traveller

CPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
Looks like I know where I'll be going after I get back from Manchester Utd Away
Old 18-08-2014, 04:44 PM

L'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No U8s
Old 05-11-2014, 05:29 PM
The Palace Traveller

Man Utd awat then 5:30 train from Manchester just to get to this gig on Saturday! Mótherfúcking BABYMETAL!
Old 05-11-2014, 05:58 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
I'm planning on seeing them in Japan in January at Saitama Super Arena. If they performed a crucifixion at last year's show, I can't wait to see what they have lined up this year.
Old 08-11-2014, 07:35 PM
The Palace Traveller

Travelling at over 100mph in the middle of London to get to babymetal. I think they start at 8:30 and I should be in Euston very soon. Straight onto the Victoria Line and Brixton here I come.
Old 22-01-2015, 09:50 PM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
I'm planning on seeing them in Japan in January at Saitama Super Arena. If they performed a crucifixion at last year's show, I can't wait to see what they have lined up this year.
Well, no crucifixion this time. I won a lottery set up for only foreigners to get tickets. There was no general sale, all the tickets were obtained thru various lotteries. When I went to will call in the morning to pick up my tickets, the line to buy merch circled the entire arena. I was lucky enough to get floor tickets in the front at stage left. Me and my buddy were about 20 yards from the stage and I said, "Once they start we'll be about 10 yards from the stage." I was wrong, I ended up 5 yards from the stage when the crush hit. My buddy couldn't handle the squeeze and she bailed. During the show I ended up making my way to the front just thru attrition, the crowd was nuts. Leaving the show was more merch sales and again the line circled the entire arena. They announced they are going back on the road in May. Columbus, OH is definitely one destination but I'm sure London will be on the schedule as well.

Old 20-04-2015, 04:06 AM
Panty Organizer

Babymetal's hitting the European festival circuit this summer, including the Reading/Leeds Festival at the end of August. I'm sure they'll work in a solo show in London around then.

Last edited by Funk Butter; 01-05-2015 at 04:53 PM.
Old 26-08-2015, 03:30 PM
Panty Organizer

Old 02-09-2015, 05:48 PM
The Palace Traveller

Bought my tickets. Standing. Will go straight from The Boleyn ground to Wembley and rock out!
Old 02-09-2015, 05:53 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
WTF

WTAF
Old 03-09-2015, 01:35 PM
Ambrose Isn't an eagle.

deftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
How on earth?

2.5.10 - The Day we defied the odds

Twitter - stu_1984
Old 04-09-2015, 05:35 PM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by deftones_eagle View Post
How on earth?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
WTF

WTAF
Tickets are selling quick, so you might want to hurry. You can also get a t-shirt at some places as part of your package.
Old 15-12-2015, 03:21 PM
Panty Organizer

Old 15-12-2015, 10:18 PM
The Palace Traveller

Holy shit they will play the Tokyo Dome? That's seriously moving up in the world!
Old 16-12-2015, 08:57 AM

Ryan_the_eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayRyan_the_eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayRyan_the_eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayRyan_the_eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayRyan_the_eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayRyan_the_eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayRyan_the_eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayRyan_the_eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayRyan_the_eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayRyan_the_eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayRyan_the_eagle is like ice, their footing does betray
Heard them on the rock show on radio one the other day. Dan P Carter stops the track to say "The J pop bit in this is so J pop." Love it! The likes of these and crossfaith appeal to me as they seem like the only metal banda that don't have that metal arrogance at the moment.
Old 29-02-2016, 03:30 AM
Panty Organizer

Babymetal released a new track in advance of the new album in a month.

Last edited by Funk Butter; 18-03-2016 at 08:15 PM.
Old 18-03-2016, 08:16 PM
Panty Organizer

They gonna be busy here shortly. April 1st the new album comes out, April 2nd at the Wembley Arena and then April 5th play the Late Show with Stephen Colbert in New York. Then tour the US in May and Europe in June.
Old 01-04-2016, 04:45 AM
Panty Organizer

This new album is crazy. They've got death metal meets anime theme, epic stadium anthem, power metal throwback, piano ballad, mathcore and a straight up homage to Mr Bungle. (all in the same song)