Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 27-07-2014, 06:28 PM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
Official BBS Fantasy NFL League 2017 - draft Sunday 9pm

It's baaaaa-ack!

Welcome to the 2014 BBS Fantasy NFL season. Confirmed managers listed below, including a couple of new faces. I deliberated over the idea of a live draft but only around half the managers voted for that option, so we'll keep with the traditional snake version for this year.

With that in mind, can all of you on the list below PM me with your email address (for draft purposes) and name of the NFL team you support? The latter will enable me to arrange the four divisions according to real-life rivalries, to some extent...

Benzhiyi
Blue Boy
Davematt
Pauldrulez
Oz Da II
Addiscombe Eagle
Funk Butter
Peagle
Jazman
Elliott
CPFC Born & Bred
LL Cool Steve
Absolution
SteveyHawking
Gingerob (new player for 2014)
Richj363 (new player for 2014)

On other change to note: thanks to an excellent idea from Paul, line-up positions have been tweaked in order to offer a greater degree of flexibility. Bear that in mind when it comes to drafting. The new set-up is:

QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, W/R/T, W/R/T, K, DL, LB, DB, 5x bench players.

As soon as I have everyone's email, we'll get the draft underway. We have just over a month, so it'll need to be a speedy one.

Play on, players.

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 27-07-2014, 07:15 PM

mcg77uk lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcg77uk lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcg77uk lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcg77uk lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcg77uk lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcg77uk lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcg77uk lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcg77uk lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcg77uk lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcg77uk lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcg77uk lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
If you need a replacement or a free slot is available, let me know. Was in Hong Kong the last couple of seasons and don't think i'll be able to make the live draft there now I'm back in Europe so looking for another league and as I'm on the BBS every day...
Old 27-07-2014, 07:58 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcg77uk View Post
If you need a replacement or a free slot is available, let me know. Was in Hong Kong the last couple of seasons and don't think i'll be able to make the live draft there now I'm back in Europe so looking for another league and as I'm on the BBS every day...
there is an alternative league on the other thread
Old 27-07-2014, 07:59 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzhiyi View Post

On other change to note: thanks to an excellent idea from Paul, line-up positions have been tweaked in order to offer a greater degree of flexibility. Bear that in mind when it comes to drafting. The new set-up is:

QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, W/R/T, W/R/T, K, DL, LB, DB, 5x bench players.
*Faints*
Old 27-07-2014, 11:01 PM
BBS NFL CHAMP 2012 & 2014

CPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Pm sent lets get it on
Old 28-07-2014, 08:28 AM

gingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
So when does the draft start?
Looking forward to this!
Old 28-07-2014, 09:19 AM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzhiyi View Post
As soon as I have everyone's email, we'll get the draft underway. We have just over a month, so it'll need to be a speedy one.
Old 28-07-2014, 09:22 AM
Ale Enthusiast

Absolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
PM Sent.
Old 28-07-2014, 05:37 PM
Je Suis Un Funky Homme

peagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sent the PM... guess I need to start getting a draft board together...
Old 28-07-2014, 10:03 PM
BBS NFL CHAMP 2012 & 2014

CPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by peagle View Post
Sent the PM... guess I need to start getting a draft board together...
Same here mate before last night hadn't given it a thought and then this thread pops up
Old 29-07-2014, 12:44 PM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
Right, league has been renewed in Yahoo, and draft order generated by FFToolBox.

Gingerob, welcome to the league… and by the way, you're on the clock. Pick as soon as you're ready!

1 - Gingerbob
2 - Addiscombe
3 - Blue Boy
4 - Pauldrulez
5 - OzDaII
6 - Davematt
7 - Jazman
8 - CPFC B&B
9 - RichJ363
10 - Funk Butter
11 - SteveyHawking
12 - LLCS
13 - Benzhiyi
14 - Peagle
15 - Alex Pewter
16 - Elliott

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 29-07-2014, 12:48 PM

gingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
1: Jamaal Charles

Do I just post the pick on here?

Last edited by gingerob; 29-07-2014 at 12:53 PM.
Old 29-07-2014, 12:50 PM
Je Suis Un Funky Homme

peagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Woahhhhh.... welcome to Peagle's new 'stab in the dark' method of drafting.

To be fair, I have hardly thrived in my first 2 drafts so maybe it'll be an improvement.
Old 29-07-2014, 01:01 PM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerob View Post
1: Jamaal Charles

Do I just post the pick on here?
Email the group with your pick and inform the next drafter that it is his pick within the email's title.

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.
Old 29-07-2014, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz_da II View Post
Email the group with your pick and inform the next drafter that it is his pick within the email's title.

only 7 people show up when I go to email the league on yahoo.
Old 29-07-2014, 01:09 PM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Do it from Ben's "draftorder" email, that has everyone's email address.

Email example:

Subject:

Addiscombe up next: BBS NFL FF Draft

Content:

The Gingerbob's select Jamaal Charles, RB, KC Chiefs

1. Gingerbob's - Jamaal Charles - KC Chiefs

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.
Old 29-07-2014, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz_da II View Post
Do it from Ben's "draftorder" email, that has everyone's email address.

Email example:

Subject:

Addiscombe up next: BBS NFL FF Draft

Content:

The Gingerbob's select Jamaal Charles, RB, KC Chiefs

1. Gingerbob's - Jamaal Charles - KC Chiefs
cheers done.
Old 29-07-2014, 01:12 PM
Shake it Baby

Quote:
Check your emails, (the one you gave to Ben)I've sent it for you
Old 29-07-2014, 01:26 PM
Shake it Baby

1 - GingerRob - Jamal Charles, RB, KC
2 - Addiscombe
3 - Blue Boy
4 - Pauldrulez
5 - OzDaII
6 - Davematt
7 - Jazman
8 - CPFC B&B
9 - RichJ363
10 - Funk Butter
11 - SteveyHawking
12 - LLCS
13 - Benzhiyi
14 - Peagle
15 - Alex Pewter
16 - Elliott
Old 29-07-2014, 02:36 PM
Shake it Baby

1 - GingerRob - Jamal Charles, RB, KC
2 - Addiscombe - Peyton Manning, QB, Den
3 - Blue Boy
4 - Pauldrulez
5 - OzDaII
6 - Davematt
7 - Jazman
8 - CPFC B&B
9 - RichJ363
10 - Funk Butter
11 - SteveyHawking
12 - LLCS