Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 08-08-2014, 11:45 AM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Won't even be your turn in a few days at this rate, j-man...

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.
Old 08-08-2014, 11:47 AM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz_da II View Post
Won't even be your turn in a few days at this rate, j-man...
By the time we are done at this current rate, the 2015 Draft class will be selectable.
Old 08-08-2014, 12:14 PM

richj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Ive picked but have no access to player list so apologies if

Greg Olsen TE car has been picked

Co-commisioner NFL League 2
Old 08-08-2014, 12:46 PM
Jonathan Williams Fanclub

SteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by davematt View Post
By the time we are done at this current rate, the 2015 Draft class will be selectable.
I'll pick Marcus Mariota, QB, Oregon then.
BBS NFL Fantasy Keeper League Champion 2015/16
Old 08-08-2014, 12:49 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveyHawking View Post
I'll pick Marcus Mariota, QB, Oregon then.

I'll take Vernon Gholston, DE, Ohio State.

Oh wait, I'm 7 years late
Old 08-08-2014, 05:30 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
whats the hold up now??
Old 08-08-2014, 06:44 PM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazman View Post
Ben - is it okay to stick me on auto draft for the next few days. I may get back to picking depending on the wifi where I'm heading to this weekend.
Yup, done.

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 08-08-2014, 06:47 PM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
1- Elliott - Jeremy Maclin, WR, PHI
2 - Alex - Dennis Pitta, TE, BAL
3 - Peagle - Jason Witten, TE, DAL
4 - Benzhiyi - Steven Jackson, RB, ATL
5 - LLCS- Kendall Wright WR Ten
6 - SteveyHawking - Homo, QB, DAL
7 - Funk Butter - Stevan Ridley, RB, NE
8- RichJ363 - Greg Olsen, TE, CAR
9- CPFC B&B - M Bennett, TE, CHI
10 - Jazman - M Wallace, WR, MIA
11 - Davematt
12 - OzdaII
13 - Pauldrulez
14 - Addiscombe
15 - Blue Boy
16 - Ginger Rob

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 09-08-2014, 08:21 AM

gingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If it actually gets to me today I'm out so I'll probably have to wait until tomorrow for my picks, that's if it gets to me today.
Old 09-08-2014, 08:22 AM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerob View Post
If it actually gets to me today I'm out so I'll probably have to wait until tomorrow for my picks, that's if it gets to me today.

Do you want to send a list of players to someone who won't be picking prior to you?

Keep it flowing!
Old 09-08-2014, 08:53 AM

gingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
done my picks and there is no chance of it getting back to me today so i won't bother sending a list as there are 30 picks to go before me again.
I must say I really hate an email draft out of a live draft and having a thread for picks, email if far worse than either.
Old 09-08-2014, 01:45 PM
BBS NFL CHAMP 2012 & 2014

CPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Email sent rich up
Old 09-08-2014, 01:54 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
1 - Gingerbob -Dwayne bowe WR KC
2 - Addiscombe - Anquan Boldin WR SF
3 - Blue Boy - brandin cooks WR NO
4 - Pauldrulez - Danny Amendola WR pats
5 - OzDaII - Sammy Watkins, WR, BUF
6 - Davematt - Riley cooper WR phi
7 - Jazman -Terrance West, RB, CLE
8 - CPFC B&B - kelvin Benjamin WR car
9 - RichJ363
10 - Funk Butter
11 - SteveyHawking
12 - LLCS
13 - Benzhiyi
14 - Peagle
15 - Alex Pewter
16 - Elliott
Old 09-08-2014, 10:22 PM
Jonathan Williams Fanclub

SteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
1 - Gingerbob - Dwayne Bowe WR KC
3 - Blue Boy - Brandon Cooks WR NO
4 - Pauldrulez - Danny Amendola WR NE
5 - OzDaII - Sammy Watkins, WR BUF
6 - Davematt - Riley Cooper WR PHI
7 - Jazman - Terrance West RB CLE
8 - CPFC B&B - Kelvin Benjamin WR CAR
9 - RichJ363 - Darren Sproles RB PHI
10 - Funk Butter - DeAndre Hopkins WR HOU
11 - SteveyHawking - Zach Ertz TE PHI
12 - LLCS
13 - Benzhiyi
14 - Peagle
15 - Alex Pewter
16 - Elliott
BBS NFL Fantasy Keeper League Champion 2015/16
Old 09-08-2014, 10:32 PM
Shake it Baby

1 - Gingerbob - Dwayne Bowe WR KC
3 - Blue Boy - Brandon Cooks WR NO
4 - Pauldrulez - Danny Amendola WR NE
5 - OzDaII - Sammy Watkins, WR BUF
6 - Davematt - Riley Cooper WR PHI
7 - Jazman - Terrance West RB CLE
8 - CPFC B&B - Kelvin Benjamin WR CAR
9 - RichJ363 - Darren Sproles RB PHI
10 - Funk Butter - DeAndre Hopkins WR HOU
11 - SteveyHawking - Zach Ertz TE PHI
12 - LLCS - Charles Clay TE Miami
13 - Benzhiyi
14 - Peagle
15 - Alex Pewter
16 - Elliott
Old 10-08-2014, 01:58 PM
BBS NFL CHAMP 2012 & 2014

CPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine

Last edited by CPFC BORN &BRED; 10-08-2014 at 02:04 PM.
Old 10-08-2014, 02:30 PM
Under Fascist Rule

16 - Elliott - Knowshon Moreno, RB MIA
15 - Alex - Carlos Hyde, RB, SF
14 - Peagle - Steve Smith, WR, BAL
13 - Benzhiyi - DeAngelo Williams, WR, CAR
12 - LLCS - Rueben Randle WR Giants
11 - SteveyHawking -
10 - Funk Butter -
9 - RichJ363 -
8 - CPFC B&B -
7 - Jazman -
6 - Davematt -
5 - OzDaII -
4 - Pauldrulez -
3 - Blue Boy
2 - Addiscombe -
1 - Gingerbob -
Old 10-08-2014, 02:43 PM
Shake it Baby

I guess Ben is intending to Solve the Panthers WR problems this season by converting DeAngelo Williams
Old 10-08-2014, 02:55 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
I guess Ben is intending to Solve the Panthers WR problems this season by converting DeAngelo Williams
Seems that way

I copied the list from the emails btw!
Old 10-08-2014, 05:28 PM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Jazman has informed me that he would like the highest ranked TE, as per yahoo rankings, with his next pick.

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.