Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 03-12-2014, 02:47 PM
legit

foetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_Fan View Post
Looks interesting. How does it feel and play?
It usually takes me a few weeks to get fully accustomed to a new guitar. This one has a fatter neck and different fret profile than I'm used to.

However, it is a beautifully made instrument. All the little bits of attention to detail, like the fret ends are very well done. It feels and sounds amazing.

The bridge was set up to float when it arrived which would usually mean tuning problems, but not with this one.
Old 08-01-2015, 12:09 PM
legit

foetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is here
Anyone fancy a punt on this? Up for auction next month is Les Paul's original Black Beauty prototype. Will probably fetch a few quid.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 08-01-2015, 02:07 PM
chemical olympics

humpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
i cant play a guitar to save my life, but i have held the exact guitar in this picture

What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof. Christopher Hitchens
Old 12-01-2015, 07:45 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
All my guiutars have had to go due to lack of storage space and no time to play. Loving the pics on here though.
Old 15-01-2015, 02:00 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
All my guiutars have had to go due to lack of storage space and no time to play. Loving the pics on here though.
That's not good. Couldn't you have kept one?
Old 15-01-2015, 09:54 AM

Shes_So_Palace knows where the wild roses growShes_So_Palace knows where the wild roses growShes_So_Palace knows where the wild roses growShes_So_Palace knows where the wild roses growShes_So_Palace knows where the wild roses growShes_So_Palace knows where the wild roses growShes_So_Palace knows where the wild roses growShes_So_Palace knows where the wild roses growShes_So_Palace knows where the wild roses growShes_So_Palace knows where the wild roses growShes_So_Palace knows where the wild roses grow
I

I'm on twitter don't you know! follow me @indigosteph
Old 16-01-2015, 02:26 PM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Need a goalkeeper ( trust me it's green ).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Gretch.jpg (56.1 KB, 31 views)
Old 16-01-2015, 02:30 PM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by foetus eagle View Post
Everyone needs a tele, you know it makes sense! I bought the strat as an ongoing project, the nasty pearloid pick guard really has to go.

I agree.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tele.jpg (585.6 KB, 25 views)
Old 21-01-2015, 08:22 PM

Krise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Here's my main guitar Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded:

And my back-up guitar Epiphone Les Paul 56 goldtop:
Old 21-01-2015, 09:10 PM
legit

Nice LPs, nice toanz (maaan), nice music room
Old 21-01-2015, 09:13 PM
legit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidster View Post
I agree.
That's the ticket. Is it ash?
Old 22-01-2015, 11:17 AM
CANDUB

Quote:
Originally Posted by foetus eagle View Post
That's the ticket. Is it ash?

To be brutally honest , I don't know. It's an FSR that I saw for 400 off and couldn't resist it.

I am currently trying to persuade my missus that all I need now is an ebony Gibson Les Paul Custom and my guitar buying days are over (...apart from the 335 etc ).
Old 22-01-2015, 04:16 PM
Man Of The World

carlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

Don't play as much as I like but feeling the love for Mr Iommi today.
Old 06-02-2015, 08:17 PM
Upper Holmesdale Old Git

PJM is singing out of tune but the beat's in time PJM is singing out of tune but the beat's in time PJM is singing out of tune but the beat's in time PJM is singing out of tune but the beat's in time PJM is singing out of tune but the beat's in time PJM is singing out of tune but the beat's in time PJM is singing out of tune but the beat's in time PJM is singing out of tune but the beat's in time PJM is singing out of tune but the beat's in time PJM is singing out of tune but the beat's in time PJM is singing out of tune but the beat's in time
This is my first guitar. Bought for 35 in 1972.

Upgraded with Seymour Duncan Antiquity pickups, modern grovers and bridge.

Old 06-02-2015, 08:20 PM
Upper Holmesdale Old Git

PJM is singing out of tune but the beat's in time PJM is singing out of tune but the beat's in time PJM is singing out of tune but the beat's in time PJM is singing out of tune but the beat's in time PJM is singing out of tune but the beat's in time PJM is singing out of tune but the beat's in time PJM is singing out of tune but the beat's in time PJM is singing out of tune but the beat's in time PJM is singing out of tune but the beat's in time PJM is singing out of tune but the beat's in time PJM is singing out of tune but the beat's in time
This was my second guitar. Bought whilst drunk from Idaho via Ebay. Don't surf and drink.

It is a Fender Strat MIJ.

Old 06-02-2015, 08:21 PM
Upper Holmesdale Old Git

This was my third guitar, bought from a guy in Virginia Water.

Gibson Les Paul Smartwood.

Old 06-02-2015, 08:24 PM
Upper Holmesdale Old Git

This was the fourth guitar bought new from some shop near Guildford.

Gibson Les Paul Standard in Wine red.

Old 06-02-2015, 08:27 PM
Upper Holmesdale Old Git

The fifth guitar came from the USA via Ebay. Alas the guy smoked so the case and guitar stank but it was in excellent condition.

Gibson Les Paul Custom Wine Red.

Old 06-02-2015, 08:30 PM
Upper Holmesdale Old Git

This is a less common guitar made by Gibson to counter the Fender Strat.

Gibson M III

Old 06-02-2015, 08:34 PM
Upper Holmesdale Old Git

Someone went to a lot of trouble to create this Zakk Wylde Standard, as I have never seen another apart from the original. Obviously like all Zakk Wylde guitars it has the EMG pickups and a maple neck.

Gibson Les Paul Standard Zakk Wylde.