Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 23-12-2015, 06:51 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Haven't heard much more about AC Syndicate; is a load of pony?

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 23-12-2015, 11:50 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE5eagle View Post
Haven't heard much more about AC Syndicate; is a load of pony?
I heard it's quite good. Just don't know anyone on here has played it. I haven't as my missus has got it for me for Xmas.

Got ACII, Black Flag, and Unity on the gonat the moment with Syndicate to.come.
Old 24-12-2015, 12:41 AM
All Ivory Coast ain't we?

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
AC went massively downhill after Brotherhood (my favourite in the series). The same old shit in every game with a new setting, boring characters and decent graphics with horrible framerates. Ubisoft really are shithouse
Old 24-12-2015, 12:42 AM
All Ivory Coast ain't we?

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Not sure if that interests me. The thing I loved about the Assassins Creed 2 set of games was the historical setting and characters which to me fit into the Story of Assassins vs Templars. Modern day story I don't think the series can match up to "similar" games.

But we shall see how it goes... I cannot wait for Unity as the French Revolution etc should be a good setting. The American storyline was just soooooooo dull.
Watch Dogs was supposed to be this game but somewhere along the line it became its own thing (but with references to AC)
Old 24-12-2015, 01:02 AM

Bones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is here
AC III is by far the worst I've played, then Rogue. AC II, Brotherhood and to a lesser degree Blackflag are clearly the best in my opinion. Revelations is pretty good too.
Old 12-01-2016, 01:08 PM

Hector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've got AC:Syndicate but not played it yet. Is it any good?
Old 12-01-2016, 01:10 PM
Uzi Lover

Boyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hector View Post
I've got AC:Syndicate but not played it yet. Is it any good?
I'm only a couple of hours in but I'm liking it so far. Finding it a bit tricky but that's probably because I haven't played an AC game since the second one.

Oddly the twins seem to be from Croydon...
Old 12-01-2016, 01:11 PM

eagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm really enjoying Syndicate, love the setting obviously. Does seem to be more of a return to form from what others have said to me.

I didn't bother with any after III (which I never completed), but heard Black Flag was decent.
Old 14-01-2016, 11:51 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
I've played all of the games up to Black Flag, enjoyed most. Will probably skip Rogue as I recently got a PS4 and go straight to Unity and Syndicate.
Old 14-01-2016, 01:08 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
I've played all of the games up to Black Flag, enjoyed most. Will probably skip Rogue as I recently got a PS4 and go straight to Unity and Syndicate.
Given Unity got slated I actually really enjoy it. Got ACII (Xbox One), Black Flag and Unity to go, with Syndicate waiting in the wings.
Old 14-01-2016, 02:10 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
For me, it's all about the setting and lead. I enjoyed 3s settings, but the lead (whose name escapes me) was dull as dishwater. Plus I got stuck doing most of 3's missions again after my first PS3 broke, which didn't help the overall enjoyment. Edward Kenway is fantastic in Black Flag and I love the setting the most out of all the AC games. I love Ezio, but the settings never really gripped me like they did in 3 and Black Flag.

France and London for Unity and Sydicate, though. I'm excited.
Old 14-01-2016, 02:22 PM
Pokemon Trainer

I love Ezio and I love the setting of Renaissance Italy. So brilliant.

I don't know his long winded actual name in AC3 but the main lead was referred to as Connor Kenway. You started the game as Haytham Kenway though and I never got past his missions.

Edward Kenway seems like a good lead. The thing with playing Black Flag after Unity is you can tell BF is a cross generation game. Unity is a lot smoother and the graphics are such an upgrade.

I love AC2 but playing on the Xbox One now I can't believe how aged the graphics look now in the cut scenes.
Old 14-01-2016, 04:27 PM
43% Burnt

Connor! That's it.

I loved the Italian Renaissance at first, but I think they kind of bled it dry. I think they're better when they chose a different location and time period for each game IMO. Otherwise it can get a bit samey.
Old 14-01-2016, 07:09 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Connor! That's it.

I loved the Italian Renaissance at first, but I think they kind of bled it dry. I think they're better when they chose a different location and time period for each game IMO. Otherwise it can get a bit samey.
Which is probably why since the Assassin's Creed II mini series they haven't really tried it again.
Old 14-01-2016, 07:40 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Ratonhnhaké:ton is Connor's real name.
Old 19-01-2016, 02:29 PM
43% Burnt

I call him Neversmile:Miserable'face.

Finished Black Flag at the weekend. Now getting Unity. Found it for £15 new on ebay, can't complain.
Old 23-01-2016, 10:51 AM
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
I call him Neversmile:Miserable'face.

Finished Black Flag at the weekend. Now getting Unity. Found it for £15 new on ebay, can't complain.
I had a quick couple of hours on it yesterday. On Memory 7 of 12 and only completed 25% of the game. So so much to do in this game. Won't start Syndicate until I complete it though.
Old 27-01-2016, 11:08 AM
43% Burnt

I don't even buy the next game until I finish the last one. That way, I can get it dirt cheap

Started Unity last night. An hour in and I realised it was still the prologue. Looooong way to go, obviously!
Old 27-01-2016, 12:40 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
I don't even buy the next game until I finish the last one. That way, I can get it dirt cheap

Started Unity last night. An hour in and I realised it was still the prologue. Looooong way to go, obviously!
I never buy them (except AC2), I always ask my missus for them for Xmas.
Old 03-02-2016, 03:29 PM
Pokemon Trainer

On to Memory 10 now on Unity. Man was 9 hard. Got to infiltrate a Palace and assassinate some slag who is stealing food, but to get 100% sync on it took me at least 2 hours of attempting it in the end. Got there in the end mind you.