Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

View Poll Results: Who do Brighton fans really love?
Liverpool 31 31.31%
Tottenham 12 12.12%
Arsenal 16 16.16%
Man U 6 6.06%
Chelsea 11 11.11%
Barcelona 0 0%
Whoever's winning 16 16.16%
Brighton (As if) 4 4.04%
moo 3 3.03%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Old 13-01-2015, 07:05 PM
Honk

Gosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Who do most Brighton fans actually follow?

We've seen plenty of incriminating evidence against them, with various complicit parties, but which team lends more support to Brighton than any other?
Old 14-01-2015, 07:37 PM

wigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Epic fail.
Old 14-01-2015, 07:50 PM

smoll will cross the room to turn the lights down lowsmoll will cross the room to turn the lights down lowsmoll will cross the room to turn the lights down lowsmoll will cross the room to turn the lights down lowsmoll will cross the room to turn the lights down lowsmoll will cross the room to turn the lights down lowsmoll will cross the room to turn the lights down lowsmoll will cross the room to turn the lights down lowsmoll will cross the room to turn the lights down lowsmoll will cross the room to turn the lights down lowsmoll will cross the room to turn the lights down low
p*ss of wigman you know 2/3rds of your ground is full of plastic tossers who support other clubs. I live down here & you can add the following to the list:
Newcastle, Fulham, Derby, Watford, Portsmouth, West Ham, Leeds
I've actually met people who support these clubs & the Seaweed. Startling I know, but completely true. The best one was the Watford fan. Myself & some fellow Palace fans actually met him on the last day of the season in 2013 in a pub in Hove after we had beaten Peterborough. He had a Seaweed fleece on but told us he also supported Watford. We told him not to be so ridiculous. He then proceeded to show us his forearm which had a Watford tattoo on it. It was hilarious but very very wrong at the same time
Old 14-01-2015, 07:50 PM
we are PALACE!

hull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Whoever is on the other half of their scarf
Old 14-01-2015, 07:51 PM

NorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is here
The way they rolled out the red carpet for them it would have to be Liverpool. They even applauded Gerrard-an opposition player with no affinity to Brighton!!!!!

They have the small club mentality where they support their local small club Brighton, and a big Premiership team as there is no conflict of interests as they are only going to meet their other team in a rare cup draw. For us this attitude would make no sense. We are always in the top 2 divisions and our team has the capabilities to beat teams like Chelsea, Liverpool, and Spurs. We get in their faces and do everything to beat them not worship the ground they walk on like Brighton.
Old 14-01-2015, 07:51 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigman View Post
Epic fail.
Not really.We just have no idea where the 20k customers defected from.
As your next post will be where did our 10k come from ,I will answer it. Look at our crowds over the years they go up and down.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 14-01-2015, 11:24 PM
XXVII

RUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigman View Post
Epic fail.
But the evidence is there.... The half and half shirt, the pictures of people wearing a scum shirt and Man U / Liverpool bags, the lad that posted a video of the play-offs in his Tesco bag shirt only to post another video wearing a Chelsea shirt a few days later. The love of Stephen Gerrard and the signing of YNWA.
Old 14-01-2015, 11:26 PM
Bring him back!

Latvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoll View Post
I've actually met people who support these clubs & the Seaweed. Startling I know, but completely true. The best one was the Watford fan. Myself & some fellow Palace fans actually met him on the last day of the season in 2013 in a pub in Hove after we had beaten Peterborough. He had a Seaweed fleece on but told us he also supported Watford. We told him not to be so ridiculous. He then proceeded to show us his forearm which had a Watford tattoo on it. It was hilarious but very very wrong at the same time
Wtf is wrong with people?
Old 14-01-2015, 11:46 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
And the only Brighton fans who will deny this are the small 6,000 Withdean lot. I was driving by Hassocks the other day and saw a Man United flag with a Brighton scarf by the window.

Of course not to forget my classic photography with the Brighton kid in the away kid with his Liverpool rucksack when we beat them in 2011.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 15-01-2015, 12:09 AM
Banned by Moderators

rowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The obvious option for me 'any mans bum bum' is not available so I'm out
Old 15-01-2015, 12:36 AM

KentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Whoever's winning so at this moment in time Chelsea
Old 15-01-2015, 12:47 AM
has jumped ship.

RickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Of Late, I vote 'The Palace' - curiously omitted!
Old 15-01-2015, 02:04 AM

Seth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I have two cousins who live in East Sussex, not far from Brighton. One supports Chelsea, the other Liverpool. They are brothers and as kids were never taken to any games by anyone, so are strictly armchair fans. Before the Tampax was built they had no interest whatsoever in BHAFC. Since then they have taken up a kind of affinity with the weed; going to games with their youth football teams, or scout groups or whatever, when tickets were being given out cheap to local clubs etc.

They are the future for Brighton. They are the ones they want to fill the extra 20,000, from the local area. But their loyalty, if you can call it that, is to their prem teams. Brighton are just who they go to watch sometimes when they get cheap tickets. They don't really care about them.

This is the future for Brighton. People who don't really care watching rubbish football in a half-empty wonky warehouse. They are going to have to learn to deal with reality at some point, or eventually the hope will kill them.

Gus Poyet, 15th September 2011
Old 15-01-2015, 02:14 PM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is here
I have met three weed ST holders in the last few years. One was trying to sell me a car said his first team were THFC (didnt buy the car obviously). Other two met through work. One was also THFC and the other was Naaaarch.
Old 15-01-2015, 02:17 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
A guy I know, who is an absolute bellend, from Sussex supports Man Utd, Aston Villa & Brighton. Brighton more so since they got that shiny, wanky, goldfish bowl of a new stadium. Pretty much epitomises the majority of Brighton fans these days.

I also know several Man Utd/Brighton, Tottenham/Brighton & Liverpool/Brighton fans. It really is tragic.

Last edited by gilesy14; 15-01-2015 at 02:19 PM.
Old 15-01-2015, 02:53 PM

Payney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have told this story before on here but worth repeating.

Last summer I did a bike from Guildford down to Lancing, We stayed over in Lancing for a few beers. Whilst in the pub (The new Sussex) that evening I got chatting to two Brighton fans who had been at the game that day, Brighton had lost 1-0 at home. They were both wearing new Nike Brighton home shirts, After a bit of banter one of them reveals that he is actually a Spurs fan but goes to Brighton as it is local. Typical Seaweed JCL/plastic.

I voted Chelsea though as I also work with a Chelsea fan who lives in Lewes and has a Brighton ST.
Old 15-01-2015, 02:55 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Several multi club bha in Eastbourne , who in fairness do not impress the real bha here. I'd say over half of the Brighton in Eastbourne support other clubs as well. To give you an example ., after our play off win, i was having some banter with one in the eagle pub and he said, its just another game , alwAys next year . when i said but you just lost at home to your biggest rivals, in your biggest game for years, that's got to hurt, He said, well not really, im an arsenal fan .. i have an st at the amex but my team is arsenal and its my 9 yr old sons too . When i told my neighbour who is true bha. he said i know the fu kin place is full of em every week .. i reallyDon't know why they deny it .

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 15-01-2015, 02:57 PM
Pack it up, pack it in..

Breaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is here
Judy Garland?
Old 15-01-2015, 03:12 PM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is here
I voted Man U as I know 4 Man U fans who are ST holders at Brighton. Although they all hardly go anymore. Think this season is their last one when the deal they got runs out?
Old 15-01-2015, 03:33 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
It will be revealing as to how many arsenal fans jump up when they score in the home ends .