Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

View Poll Results: Ed Sheeran - what's the point?
He's an Amazing Auburn Artist 37 31.62%
He's a Generally Gash Ginger 80 68.38%
Voters: 117. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-02-2015, 03:31 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceForever View Post
Don't be daft, he'd never get booked for Reading/Leeds with his current output.
You're right. He's nearly as dull as Mumford & C*nts, but not quite there yet.
Old 17-05-2017, 04:37 AM

Louis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 17-05-2017, 05:10 AM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Ron View Post
Ah I see, he's another one who because he has mass appeal is all of a sudden a little shit to the music afficienados
Yes this it's the law, especially in Britain, it's very simple...

Famous and successful = uncool and a wanker.

BTW I'm completely indifferent to Ed Sheeran have no real opinion, seems harmless enough to me.
Old 17-05-2017, 06:32 AM

Bizarro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBizarro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBizarro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBizarro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBizarro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBizarro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBizarro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBizarro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBizarro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBizarro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBizarro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
James Blunt for the kids, absolute rubbish.
Old 19-05-2017, 07:40 AM
Banned by Moderators

Wenda Simms Wenda Simms Wenda Simms Wenda Simms Wenda Simms Wenda Simms Wenda Simms Wenda Simms Wenda Simms Wenda Simms Wenda Simms
I still see Ed Sheeran as an amazing artist. He is still popular. I like his latest, "Shape of You" and not the least, his song "Photographs"
Old 19-05-2017, 07:46 AM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He is incredible live.

Rutilus quod Puteulanus

www.smartipx.com
Old 19-05-2017, 07:53 AM

EmmerGreenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmmerGreenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmmerGreenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmmerGreenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmmerGreenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmmerGreenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmmerGreenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmmerGreenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmmerGreenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmmerGreenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmmerGreenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bland like Adele.
Old 19-05-2017, 07:54 AM
Red with brass buttons

Jordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Middle aged Mum music
Old 19-05-2017, 08:06 AM
Watching Paint Dry

WorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenda Simms View Post
I still see Ed Sheeran as an amazing artist. He is still popular. I like his latest, "Shape of You" and not the least, his song "Photographs"
If you or I wrote either of those songs, would we get a record deal?

Nope, because it's the musical equivalent of painting by numbers, they've probably got 100 years worth of songs like that in a vault, waiting to assign to the next person they think they can market.

And 'Photographs' was a blatant rip-off of a song written for Matt Cardle, so not only is he unoriginal, he's a plagiarist.
Old 19-05-2017, 08:09 AM
Watching Paint Dry

WorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl.eldridge View Post
He is incredible live.
You mean where he plays the guitar far too hard so it sounds like he's playing on a cheese grater?
Old 19-05-2017, 08:43 AM
Old member.

Shipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He's got talent for sure, but being an old heavy metal fan I don't like his music and I'm sure he's not trying to convert people like me to his songs.
My Mrs, her mates and my 22 year old daughter think he's great and have seen him live a few times, good luck to him and I hope he's made a stack of cash.
Old 19-05-2017, 10:08 AM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipsisourking View Post
He's got talent for sure, but being an old heavy metal fan I don't like his music and I'm sure he's not trying to convert people like me to his songs.
My Mrs, her mates and my 22 year old daughter think he's great and have seen him live a few times, good luck to him and I hope he's made a stack of cash.
57m last year apparently!

THE FIST BUMPERS
Old 19-05-2017, 10:38 AM
Northern Monkey

Palace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Don't mind him that much but I think thats cos I find him far less annoying than other less talented singers knocking about these days. So he's ok by comparison rather than in his own right.
Old 19-05-2017, 11:55 AM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorthingEagle View Post
You mean where he plays the guitar far too hard so it sounds like he's playing on a cheese grater?
Have you seen him live?

He puts 100% into his performances and not 1 of them is the same as when released on the album.

I don't get how anyone can really judge someones music taste as it's all subjective, except for my girlfriend, her music taste is garbage. I practically like anything.

Rutilus quod Puteulanus

www.smartipx.com
Old 19-05-2017, 12:13 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Think what you like about him but he's made his way up through the ranks to world wide stardom and I will be forever grateful to him for the song 'thinking out loud' as it was the only song that would send my 2 and a half year daughter (then 0-6 month) to sleep during a 13 month period where she was almost nocturnal.
Old 19-05-2017, 03:55 PM
Old member.

Shipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
57m last year apparently!
Christ is that all, poor lamb
Old 24-06-2017, 03:43 PM

cappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
George Ezra - for people who find Ed Sheeran too cutting edge.
Old 24-06-2017, 03:49 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Don't mind him as a person. Seems like quite a nice polite likeable chap. But his music isn't really for me.
Old 25-06-2017, 12:26 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Ed Sheeran - is there a point?

Offensively inoffensive. With Adele leading the Nu Beige movement. Music for people who don't listen to music.

I've said this all before. In this thread too if I'm not mistaken.
Old 25-06-2017, 01:03 AM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
He's not everyone's cup of tea and he's ginger and ugly to boot. That said I'd be surprised if he doesn't smash it tomorrow night and have the audience eating out of the palm of his hand. Quite impressive for a one man band who "everyone" seems to think is shit.