Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 30-01-2015, 10:26 AM

wighteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewighteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewighteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewighteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewighteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewighteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewighteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewighteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewighteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewighteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewighteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw16girl View Post
I actually fell asleep during mine - I think they may have overdone the sedation a bit. Then they got stuck trying to get round a particularly twisted bit that was why they were doing it - that woke me up rather suddenly!
That happened to me too. I woke up to the sound of groaning and thought what the hell is that? I quickly realised it was me.

It is a relative painless procedure generally and the worst part of it all is taking the laxative beforehand. I took a crossword book into the loo to keep me occupied!
Old 30-01-2015, 10:48 AM

Kylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is here
I've got one coming up! blood in my urine.
Old 30-01-2015, 07:11 PM
the lovely river mole

jolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_DAVE77 View Post
Many people catch themselves out.

The laxative that the NHS provide, usually Klean Prep and Picolax, are, shall we say, very good at what the yare designed to do.

Some people seem to think that they will just encourage things along, and that they can take the laxative before quickly nipping to Sainsbury's. If you do this, you will shit yourself uncontrollably in the aisle.

If you wish to avoid adding your story to the chronicles of the 'Ever pood yourself in public' thread, I suggest if you ever have to take laxatives that you ensure that you are prepared to stay in doors afterwards.
These are wise words
Old 30-01-2015, 08:43 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Colon is about x10 easier than an endoscopy.
Took those laxatives and within an hour it was bum wee city.
Old 30-01-2015, 08:53 PM
Over Land & Sea

imashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I use that Klean Prep nasty lemon tasting every 3 years to have polps removed fkin horrible.
Old 30-01-2015, 09:00 PM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
Had one of these and didn't find it too bad...

... then later had to have a camera up the jap's eye. DEAR GOD. I'll take 1000 colonoscopies over experiencing that ever again.

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 30-01-2015, 10:36 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolly View Post
And so it begins

I noticed that everyone has answered is "of an age"
Mark your only 50 mate, good luck.
Old 30-01-2015, 10:38 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie_Tracey View Post
I've got one coming up! blood in my urine.
All the best.
Old 30-01-2015, 11:03 PM
Someone who was

Eric the Ginga : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric the Ginga : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric the Ginga : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric the Ginga : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric the Ginga : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric the Ginga : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric the Ginga : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric the Ginga : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric the Ginga : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric the Ginga : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric the Ginga : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The camera wasn't so bad, but that boom microphone was very uncomfortable. Just wait til the crew get in on the act.....then the lighting......
Good luck
Old 30-01-2015, 11:20 PM

Marki is just too good for youMarki is just too good for youMarki is just too good for youMarki is just too good for youMarki is just too good for youMarki is just too good for youMarki is just too good for youMarki is just too good for youMarki is just too good for youMarki is just too good for youMarki is just too good for you
Reminds me of this thread

To view the link you have to Register or Login

The contributions from blu-tone are worthy of note.
Old 09-04-2015, 02:36 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here

After avoiding doctors etc for over 27 years since I last had a full medical I have been captured for the full works

On the 13th I will no longer be a virgin...I will try to post some selfies...
Old 09-04-2015, 02:39 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post

After avoiding doctors etc for over 27 years since I last had a full medical I have been captured for the full works

On the 13th I will no longer be a virgin...
What?? not even a cheeky finger ???

ROLL ON DEATH !!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 09-04-2015, 02:46 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzhiyi View Post
Had one of these and didn't find it too bad...

... then later had to have a camera up the jap's eye. DEAR GOD. I'll take 1000 colonoscopies over experiencing that ever again.
I broke my ribs and pierced my kidney Could barely piss despite an over full bladder. At the insertion of a catheter down the one eyed snake, staff said it was the best eruption since Old Faithful in 1875.

ROLL ON DEATH !!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 09-04-2015, 02:49 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
What?? not even a cheeky finger ???
What's good is that it proves that a lot of people are wrong about me on the BBS that my head is not so far up my own arse that I can see what's going on in there !

Old 10-04-2015, 04:29 PM
Out Here In The Fields

petertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Going for the spit roast of an endoscopy/colonoscopy treat in a couple of months.
I asked the (well fit) doctor if I could be knocked out for it. "Believe me it's better for both of us", she replied.
Old 10-04-2015, 04:36 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
I had the colonoscopy bit of that. Errrrm it was great . . . . but only because I was sparko and knew nothing about it. Both the Docs were smiling suspiciously when they had finished but fortunately neither were smoking a cigarette with that satisfied smile.

Sorry uncalled for and I suspect I just put you right off it now Good luck!
Old 10-04-2015, 04:38 PM

Kylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is here
I've got to have a cystoscopy !
Old 10-04-2015, 04:44 PM

Nagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I've had two colonscopies here in Hungary without any form of sedation/painkiller : incredibly uncomfortable- mind you i have a low pain threshold! The laxative i took was in packets and looked like fish scales: and smelt fishy and tasted fishy- surprisingly i'm still fond of eating fish and have an aquarium. All the best to Palace supporters going through this "ordeal": it is for the best.
Old 10-04-2015, 04:49 PM

Mike Douglas : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Douglas : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Douglas : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Douglas : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Douglas : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Douglas : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Douglas : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Douglas : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Douglas : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Douglas : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Douglas : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie_Tracey View Post
I've got to have a cystoscopy !
This site may ease your concerns
Old 10-04-2015, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Douglas View Post
This site may ease your concerns
I'm a chappy!