Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 10-04-2015, 05:29 PM
Naughty but nice

fioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by petertaylor11 View Post
Going for the spit roast of an endoscopy/colonoscopy treat in a couple of months.
I asked the (well fit) doctor if I could be knocked out for it. "Believe me it's better for both of ush", she replied.
Had same a few years back. Felt like a bird who'd been picked up by Premiership footballers. Not pleasant but sedation helped

Also had misfortune to be let down by my lift on another occasion I had a colonoscopy. Wouldn't sedate under circumstances so just had a mild local anaesthetic. Nurse sensed my unease and held my hand as we watched the screen like it was that Fantastic Voyage film. He was a lovely man, I never did get his name.

CPFC - Top 2 Tiers 1977 to ----

Seasons in the Top Flight - CPFC - 18 BHAFC - 5
Brig**on - Taking it since 1901
Old 10-04-2015, 06:00 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
The pill they gave me 45 mins or so before the anesthesia was the dog's. I'll have some more of that any day.
Old 10-04-2015, 08:02 PM
or maybe not so civil

civil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is here
I didn't mind the colonoscopy as much as the barium meal I had a couple of weeks before that had some fairly spectacular effects
Old 11-04-2015, 01:39 PM

Mike Douglas : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Douglas : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Douglas : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Douglas : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Douglas : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Douglas : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Douglas : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Douglas : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Douglas : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Douglas : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Douglas : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie_Tracey View Post
I'm a chappy!
Sorry about that I made an assumption from the username.

Try this one instead:
To view the link you have to Register or Login

and the best of luck, I think I prefer my colonoscopies.
Old 11-04-2015, 01:58 PM

Kylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Douglas View Post
Sorry about that I made an assumption from the username.

Try this one instead:
To view the link you have to Register or Login

and the best of luck, I think I prefer my colonoscopies.
sounds grim!
Old 11-04-2015, 02:00 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
I have just come down with a bad cold (Nahh nah not a bottle job rather get it over with) and wondering if to reschedule it.....Don't want to have the trots for nothing on Sunday/Monday if they say no to me when I get there Monday afternoon because of the cold.

What to do.
Old 12-04-2015, 05:04 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
I have just come down with a bad cold (Nahh nah not a bottle job rather get it over with) and wondering if to reschedule it.....Don't want to have the trots for nothing on Sunday/Monday if they say no to me when I get there Monday afternoon because of the cold.

What to do.
They usually reschedule any ops that involves anaesthetic if you're 'ill' don't they ? I'd ring them and ask.

Good luck anyways

My Mrs had one a few weeks ago as she has ulcerative colitis. She's had 4 now. Gas and air and she didn't feel anything other than high as a kite.
Old 12-04-2015, 05:50 PM
the lovely river mole

jolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Mine was all clear
Old 12-04-2015, 06:29 PM

Aguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My colonoscopy returned a stage 3 cancer result, luckily still at early stages.
Next job was excision with a sort of slice and dice tool. Imagine an effing tree lopper up your arse, you'll get the picture.
Old 12-04-2015, 06:31 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolly View Post
Mine was all clear
Old 12-04-2015, 06:32 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aguila Lakes View Post
Next job was excision with a sort of slice and dice tool. Imagine an effing tree lopper up your arse, you'll get the picture.
Get well soon and good luck
Old 12-04-2015, 06:34 PM

Aguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Thanks WP
Old 12-04-2015, 06:39 PM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yes, all the best fella.
Old 12-04-2015, 07:02 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolly View Post
Mine was all clear

ROLL ON DEATH !!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 12-04-2015, 08:16 PM
the lovely river mole

jolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aguila Lakes View Post
Sorry to hear that mate the amount I abuse my body I was ready for anything
Old 12-04-2015, 09:48 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Just rang up the info health here and they said I'm good to go with a cold....If I have to have the trots all night and tomorrow for nothing Grrrrr

Oh just to add any moderating or posts will be coming from my khazi in the next half hour
Old 12-04-2015, 09:56 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Quote:
Just rang up the info health here and they said I'm good to go with a cold....If I have to have the trots all night and tomorrow for nothing Grrrrr

Oh just to add any moderating or posts will be coming from my khazi in the next half hour
I often post on the Thomas. Passes the time
Old 12-04-2015, 10:48 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Yep well this is interesting....l have never pissed from my arse before......Dunno whats more gross drinking the stuff or getting rid of it.....

So you have to drink fecking 4lts of this stuff a glass each 10 mins so you are on the kharzi for over 2 fecking hours. !
Old 12-04-2015, 11:22 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yep well this is interesting....l have never pissed from my arse before......Dunno whats more gross drinking the stuff or getting rid of it.....

So you have to drink fecking 4lts of this stuff a glass each 10 mins so you are on the kharzi for over 2 fecking hours. !
Pissing like a horse from your arse is a strange sensation to say the least.

I did it one time for a lower GI and the doctor started and then aborted the procedure as I was not flushed out enough apparently.

Had to go through the whole process again a week later with a stronger flushing liquid.

Must have been all those curries as a younger man made my guts impervious to the stuff!
Old 13-04-2015, 12:00 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Unfortunately Les I have had that experience while in hospital a few years back but it was because I was ill not something triggered on purpose. It's not the nicest thing in the world is it - horrid. Apologies in advance for this next piece of advice but it might come in handy . . . . one word of warning is whatever you do, don't be tempted to let the odd fart go will you - it could turn out to be disastrous.

Good luck with it.