Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 13-04-2015, 12:00 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
edited out double post
Old 13-04-2015, 12:05 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Vaseline is your friend!
Old 13-04-2015, 12:07 AM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Yep well this is interesting....l have never pissed from my arse before......Dunno whats more gross drinking the stuff or getting rid of it.....

So you have to drink fecking 4lts of this stuff a glass each 10 mins so you are on the kharzi for over 2 fecking hours. !
2 hrs??? And some Les, I can assure you!

Good luck!
Old 13-04-2015, 12:12 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
I will heed your advice ...ta

I think its done...until tomorrow
Old 13-04-2015, 12:41 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
I will heed your advice ...ta

I think its done...until tomorrow
Fleet enemas and suppositories in the Morning Les?
Old 13-04-2015, 08:27 AM
Northern Monkey

Palace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolly View Post
Just had my fist sachet no bubbling yet 😄
Had three in the last five years, after the last one my consultant said I didn't need another for 5 years. Nearly kissed him
Old 13-04-2015, 09:07 AM

johnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Yep well this is interesting....l have never pissed from my arse before......Dunno whats more gross drinking the stuff or getting rid of it.....

So you have to drink fecking 4lts of this stuff a glass each 10 mins so you are on the kharzi for over 2 fecking hours. !
4 litres! Are you sure you read the packet correctly?
I had a colonoscopy last week (they seem to be all the rage on here), and that involved two mugsfull of picolax four hours apart. The stuff didn't really taste all that bad - better than Budweiser for example - and did what it was supposed to.
Having had a gastroscopy a few years ago I wasn't looking forward to this at all, but it was straightforward, painless and didn't take very long. Even got a choice of biscuits with my hot choc afterwards.
The video of the polypectomy they did (I'd previously thought that was something to do with a financial swindler from Cyprus), which they showed me afterwards, was interesting enough but unlikely to go viral (I hope).
Old 13-04-2015, 01:55 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Fleet enemas and suppositories in the Morning Les?
I have this small bottle of "stuff" I have to take 3 hours before (in an hour) and sorry not 4 litres it was 3 and yep read it right it comes in a big container you add the water and off you go.....This is good for weight loss
Old 13-04-2015, 03:57 PM

johnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I have this small bottle of "stuff" I have to take 3 hours before (in an hour) and sorry not 4 litres it was 3 and yep read it right it comes in a big container you add the water and off you go.....This is good for weight loss
Odd. Mine came as two little packets of powder, each to mix with a mugful of water.
Must do things differently there. (I had the NHS version.)
Old 13-04-2015, 04:27 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Good luck Les!

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 13-04-2015, 06:56 PM
Nuclear Member

Selhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbush View Post
Odd. Mine came as two little packets of powder, each to mix with a mugful of water.
Must do things differently there. (I had the NHS version.)
That sounds like what I had (twice).

Had an annual review with a consultant recently and pointed out that I'd had a colonoscopy in the past year. However, she couldn't find any record of it.

I am not going through that again simply because someone's record keeping isn't up to standard!!
Old 13-04-2015, 07:08 PM

Aguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Whatever you do, chaps, do not go out after taking Picolax. You will regret it.
My local boozer still talks about it to this day!
Old 13-04-2015, 11:46 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Well that's over with a big high five for our health service (Like the NHS)here from being told I need one from the doctor till now 3 weeks....And the prep is worse than the actual colonoscopy...Good drugs and a massive TV that you can see bloody everything...I never thought I was that big of an arsehole but shit I felt I was cave climbing

Got all the results as well except for a chunk they took and I bet you are all pleased to know I have a healthy arse
Old 14-04-2015, 05:28 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Well that's over with a big high five for our health service (Like the NHS)here from being told I need one from the doctor till now 3 weeks....And the prep is worse than the actual colonoscopy...Good drugs and a massive TV that you can see bloody everything...I never thought I was that big of an arsehole but shit I felt I was cave climbing

Got all the results as well except for a chunk they took and I bet you are all pleased to know I have a healthy arse
I've always thought of you as one of the better arseholes on here

Glad it's turned out all ok
Old 14-04-2015, 10:37 PM
Palace Addict

trufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Pleased to hear it, Les. Bottoms up!
Old 14-04-2015, 11:54 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Five more years of Cameron, and this will be the NHS version.

Old 10-05-2017, 07:50 PM

Jason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have one of these on Friday, as they are concerned about a possibility of something nasty. Am metaphorically crapping myself, and sounds like that will become literal once I take the pre procedure drugs
Old 10-05-2017, 07:52 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
I have one of these on Friday, as they are concerned about a possibility of something nasty. Am metaphorically crapping myself, and sounds like that will become literal once I take the pre procedure drugs
Good luck. Had one myself, and did not crap myself either
Old 10-05-2017, 09:23 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

After avoiding doctors etc for over 27 years since I last had a full medical I have been captured for the full works

On the 13th I will no longer be a virgin...I will try to post some selfies...
From the inside?
Old 11-05-2017, 06:26 AM
Nuclear Member

Selhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Next one due in 2019