Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 11-05-2017, 08:40 AM
Four-eyed shark hunter

Chief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
I have one of these on Friday, as they are concerned about a possibility of something nasty. Am metaphorically crapping myself, and sounds like that will become literal once I take the pre procedure drugs

Good luck and hope results are good for you.

The others who have posted on this are right.

You literally have fluid pissing out of your arse like a Grand National winner after 15 pints.

Don't be fooled if nothing happens quickly. Drink the cocktail and it will come as per Kevin Costner.

For me, I was told the most unpleasant aspect was the drinking of the laxative over the procedure. I agree.

The best was I can describe it is like drinking 'thick' water. I had to drink another litre before getting to the hospital for 0730, which meant about 0530. I almost puked. Had to stop after 3/4s.

The discomforting part (as you'll be sedated - a few pints worth my Consultant told me), is air they blow into your arse to help clear the way.

I got to see mine happening on the screen too. Lovely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
He isnt top class mate

He is a limited player who scores goals with his head
Re Benteke - 14 May 2017
Old 11-05-2017, 07:20 PM

Jason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thanks Chief. Just finished drinking the laxative now. Am petrified for the procedure as I have a couple of odd symptoms and am really worried as to what they will come out with tomorrow. Have had the first Kevin Costner moment which was more of a starter. Now waiting for the main event lol
Old 11-05-2017, 07:26 PM
Four-eyed shark hunter

Chief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is here
Quote:
Thanks Chief. Just finished drinking the laxative now. Am petrified for the procedure as I have a couple of odd symptoms and am really worried as to what they will come out with tomorrow. Have had the first Kevin Costner moment which was more of a starter. Now waiting for the main event lol

Good luck fella. May the Gush be with you!

Quote:
He isnt top class mate

Re Benteke - 14 May 2017
Old 11-05-2017, 07:30 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Best of luck Jason, If you have "worries" its the best thing to do. Too many shy away.

ROLL ON DEATH !!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 11-05-2017, 08:01 PM

Jason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thanks guys. I must admit, the worry is that I have already left things too long, but lets see what tomorrow brings. I can honestly say I have never been so scared in my life
Old 11-05-2017, 09:19 PM
Can't re member

Jules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is here
That sounds terrifying. Nothing can be done now but wait, and maybe send up a prayer or two. Very best of luck to you for tonight and tomorrow.
Old 11-05-2017, 09:24 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Good luck Jason. Hope all goes well.
Old 11-05-2017, 09:25 PM

macstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Thanks guys. I must admit, the worry is that I have already left things too long, but lets see what tomorrow brings. I can honestly say I have never been so scared in my life
good luck to you. Fingers crossed.
Old 11-05-2017, 09:28 PM

macstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Brody View Post
Good luck and hope results are good for you.

The others who have posted on this are right.

You literally have fluid pissing out of your arse like a Grand National winner after 15 pints.

Don't be fooled if nothing happens quickly. Drink the cocktail and it will come as per Kevin Costner.

For me, I was told the most unpleasant aspect was the drinking of the laxative over the procedure. I agree.

The best was I can describe it is like drinking 'thick' water. I had to drink another litre before getting to the hospital for 0730, which meant about 0530. I almost puked. Had to stop after 3/4s.

The discomforting part (as you'll be sedated - a few pints worth my Consultant told me), is air they blow into your arse to help clear the way.

I got to see mine happening on the screen too. Lovely.
actually the result of the laxative wasnt that bad in comparison to the sh!ts i was happening at the tIme anyway.

The most uncomfortable thing was the camera being pushed around the bend in my colon. Like being punched in the stomach in slo mo! Odd sedative though. Felt a million dollars when i came around.
Old 12-05-2017, 04:19 PM

Well just got back, and thankfully all went well. They took a couple of biopsies to check for inflammation, but other than that they were completely happy. Need to go back in a couple of weeks for a CT scan as they are a little bit concerned about weight loss, but hopefully that will be OK and then I can stop panicking.

Thanks to those who sent a supportive post btw, it's much appreciated
Old 12-05-2017, 04:22 PM
Four-eyed shark hunter

Good news Jason. Pleased for you.

Quote:
He isnt top class mate

Re Benteke - 14 May 2017
Old 12-05-2017, 05:56 PM
Can't re member

Jules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is here
Good news. Give us a few more symptoms and we'll play guess the diagnosis.

I reckon it's a thyroid problem with the information till now.
Old 12-05-2017, 06:02 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Well just got back, and thankfully all went well. They took a couple of biopsies to check for inflammation, but other than that they were completely happy. Need to go back in a couple of weeks for a CT scan as they are a little bit concerned about weight loss, but hopefully that will be OK and then I can stop panicking.

Well done, good news
Old 12-05-2017, 07:36 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Onwards an upwards

ROLL ON DEATH !!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 12-05-2017, 07:56 PM
Vendere e vincere

Popester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
Onwards an upwards
That's what my surgeon kept saying during my colonoscopy!

Good luck Jason. I have ulcerative colitis and fortunately am able to manage it pretty well.
Old 12-05-2017, 08:34 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Good news, chap. Pleased for you.
Old 13-05-2017, 11:18 AM
the lovely river mole

jolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popester View Post
That's what my surgeon kept saying during my colonoscopy!

Good luck Jason. I have ulcerative colitis and fortunately am able to manage it pretty well.
A mates wife has this and it was bought on by giving up smoking !! Apparently smoking masks it when you stop it happens (only if you already have it)
Old 13-05-2017, 11:24 AM
rusty body, strong engine

stamford triumph came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstamford triumph came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstamford triumph came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstamford triumph came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstamford triumph came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstamford triumph came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstamford triumph came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstamford triumph came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstamford triumph came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstamford triumph came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstamford triumph came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I had this procedure last year and my brother is having it today (assuming the NHS computers don't impose the wrong procedure on him). He has threatened to bring the laxatives, sedatives and camera with him to the match tomorrow if squeaky bottoms are in evidence!
Old 14-05-2017, 09:01 PM

OLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My mum had one of these last week, diagnosed with diverticular disease.
Old 17-05-2017, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules View Post
Good news. Give us a few more symptoms and we'll play guess the diagnosis.

I reckon it's a thyroid problem with the information till now.
Well, I will know more soon. They have sent me for a CT scan on Friday because of the weight loss and itching (they are pretty much my only current "symptoms" apart from looser in the bathroom). Am panicking like mad though, and can't help thinking it's a real nasty.