Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 07-02-2018, 10:14 PM

Salad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loafster View Post
lets start a thread that can result in getting the outside smoking area shut down.

idiot!!
Exactly what I thought.

If he wants to carry on "vaping" he can do it outside with the smokers at half time, not carry on like some tale-telling five year old.
Old 07-02-2018, 10:19 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
You are agreeing with a post that is over two years old?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 07-02-2018, 10:20 PM

Salad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
I will be happy to meet the rabid anti-smokers and anti-vapors and blow smoke in their direction.

I am thinking that as they have no vices they are likely to be big pussies more akin to whining to a steward or tutting loudly with flapping hand movements. Rather than the internet big talk of threatening to slap somone down. I suspect the only thing they have slapped down is their erection before a wank becomes desirable.

Living within self rightuous rules doesn't align with random acts of disproportionate violence.
Fraud said that smoking was a substitute for masturbation. Given how few people smoke now, I'd say the new acceptable manifestation of that common predilection is smart phones. People don't smoke anymore, they play with their phones, until it goes off, and then speak (climax) into it. You can see it on public transport; it's like the worst ever 'so I got off the bus' joke, played out literally.
Old 07-02-2018, 10:20 PM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just bought one of these anyone know if it's any good?

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 07-02-2018, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
You are agreeing with a post that is over two years old?
Yes, I know. I just saw it.

I'm sorry.
Old 08-02-2018, 12:15 AM

TouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PALACEWU View Post
Just bought one of these anyone know if it's any good?

Honestly? It doesn't look great, but who knows, it might be good as a first time starter kit.

Personally, I'd recommend the below to anybody looking to quit smoking and take up vaping. It's very simple to use and refill and is the closest thing I've come across to feeling like a cigarette on the inhale and throat hit.

*edit* If anybody does buy that, be sure to get the correct replacement coils. The device I linked is the "T22" not the "T22e" ... The correct coils are these:

Also, I should note that I am not the seller nor have any affiliation whatsoever with these products. I'm just sharing because they're ideal for beginners or anybody after a "mourh-to-lung" style vape, i.e. similar to a cigarette.

Last edited by TouchyAndalou; 08-02-2018 at 12:22 AM.