Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 13-02-2015, 10:21 AM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post

Coming up to three weeks.

And gave up vaping as well...
Well done!
Old 13-02-2015, 10:35 AM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:

Coming up to three weeks.

And gave up vaping as well...
That is admirable.. I have tried quite a few times in the last year due to copd and still haven't beaten it. Knowing how hard i find it , anybody who has given up deserves a huge well done . To avoid vaping as well is a huge achievement ..

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 13-02-2015, 10:38 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Old 13-02-2015, 10:40 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
That is admirable.. I have tried quite a few times in the last year due to copd and still haven't beaten it. Knowing how hard i find it , anybody who has given up deserves a huge well done . To avoid vaping as well is a huge achievement ..
Thanks.

But I wish people telling me 'well done' would feel as good as a half-time fag!

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 13-02-2015, 10:43 AM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Thanks.

You're not supposed to be remembering it fondly Maz!

When smoking is banned everywhere, as predicted by Allen Carr, one wonders what target the do-gooders will move on to next?

We've already had perfume mentioned - but my guess is that it will be very fat people.
Old 13-02-2015, 10:47 AM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooders View Post

When smoking is banned everywhere, as predicted by Allen Carr, one wonders what target the do-gooders will move on to next?

We've already had perfume mentioned - but my guess is that it will be very fat people.
The stink of stale alcohol on people.

That's not very nice.
Old 13-02-2015, 10:48 AM

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Thanks.

I feel your pain . The half time fag is as blissful as the after dinner one.. More so given the stress levels you endure watching our lot ! .

Old 13-02-2015, 10:50 AM
Troublemaker

EdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Thanks.

Thing is, if you had one now, you'd wonder why the f@#k you did. You wouldn't actually enjoy it.

Smoking is just a shitty disease, extremely addictive and it isn't easy to stop.

Whatever approach you take to quitting, you need to really want to, and you need some willpower.
Old 13-02-2015, 10:53 AM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooders View Post

I'm hoping they will target opinionated bigots and end up self-destructing in an orgy of pain.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 13-02-2015, 10:55 AM

Bubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is here
Struggle to see why someone cannot go 45 minutes without the need to vape? If smokers can wait until half time why cannot those using a vape, after all arent they supposed to be giving up?.
Often used to smell weed in the Holmsdale but seems to have stopped now.
Old 13-02-2015, 10:58 AM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I don't think they are banned per se. I think you can take them into a ground, but just not use them
I'm not sure with regard to Selhurst but queuing to get into Wembley for the playoff final there were regular announcements that any vape's would be confiscated.

Edit: You are quite right, the Selhurst Park Ground Regs don't include them in the list of banned articles.

7 The following articles must not be brought within the Ground - knives, fireworks, smoke canisters, air-horns, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, laser devices, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles and any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety. Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry to the Ground.

The banning of their use is covered elsewhere in the Regs.

15 Premier League stadia are smoke-free and smoking or the use of electronic cigarettes is not permitted inside the Ground.
Old 13-02-2015, 11:22 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubble Wrap View Post
Struggle to see why someone cannot go 45 minutes without the need to vape? If smokers can wait until half time why cannot those using a vape, after all arent they supposed to be giving up?.
Often used to smell weed in the Holmsdale but seems to have stopped now.
It's not a case of 'can't they go for 45 mins', it's a case of why should they as it's a harmless device and odourless. People can go 45 mins without a drink, but people still drink hot drinks during the match.
Old 13-02-2015, 11:27 AM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
The banning of their use is covered elsewhere in the Regs.

15 Premier League stadia are smoke-free and smoking or the use of electronic cigarettes is not permitted inside the Ground.
Here's where I get puzzled by lawfulness.

What this reg does is ineluctably link smoking and electronic cigarettes. (The clear implication is that the latter are banned because stadia are required to be smoke-free).

But there is no connection between the two AT ALL, neither in health terms, nor indeed in legal terms (since by definition - the Health Act 2006 - smoking involves 'lit substances' and e-fags do not). So the regulation makes no sense in law whatsoever. They might just as well have said 15 Premier League stadia are smoke-free and smoking or the use of kazoos is not permitted inside the Ground.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 13-02-2015, 11:28 AM

MikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
the use of kazoos is not permitted inside the Ground.[/I]
*reconsiders one-man-band outfit for tomorrow*
Old 13-02-2015, 11:31 AM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
I'm not sure with regard to Selhurst but queuing to get into Wembley for the playoff final there were regular announcements that any vape's would be confiscated.
You sure about that? (I don't recall it, and I had my vape -and used it).

The Wembley regs are like SP's

14 Smoking at the Ground is strictly forbidden and will result in ejection from the Ground. Use of e-cigarettes is also forbidden within the stadium

in that they don't allow use, but nothing at all suggests that they will be confiscated. Not too sure they are allowed to confiscate them, to be honest, if the regs don't specifically say they are not allowed in the ground (although they could maybe eject you for using one, but see my lawfulness point above).

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 13-02-2015, 11:45 AM

MAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
I haven't smoked a fag for 18 months or so but when I go to Palace I love standing with the smokers as I vape. I still love the smell of cigs.
That's me as well-exactly!!! Thought the smell of smoke would bother me but I'm absolutely fine.

Last edited by MAX; 13-02-2015 at 11:53 AM.
Old 13-02-2015, 11:52 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
I'm alright then. I don't have a e-cigarette, I have a personal vaporizer. Phew.

It's a stupid rule though, that's for sure.
Old 13-02-2015, 11:57 AM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
I'm alright then. I don't have a e-cigarette, I have a personal vaporizer. Phew.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 13-02-2015, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
It's not a case of 'can't they go for 45 mins', it's a case of why should they as it's a harmless device and odourless. People can go 45 mins without a drink, but people still drink hot drinks during the match.
The absolute essence of how ridiculous banning vaping is. odourless, not harmful to others, and not a fire hazard.. Completely nonsense of a regulation..

Old 13-02-2015, 12:04 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post

It's a stupid rule though, that's for sure.
Maybe we should go the whole hog and do it properly at Selhurst and have one of these on our laps. They won't mistake it for a 'real' fag then.