Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: As of 05/02/17 who should be first choice Goalkeeper
1 Julian Speroni 311 26.22%
13 wayne Hennessey 178 15.01%
30 Steve Mandanda 561 47.30%
Another 136 11.47%
Voters: 1186. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-01-2018, 10:07 AM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
We won plenty of games with Jules in goal this season too.

You seem to keep ignoring that.

Good performance last night. Didn't think the save was that spectacular (you'd be disappointed if he'd scored from there considering the range and where in the goal it was), but was very assured in difficult conditions.
Its what you do in the match - just watched the last two Arsenal goals and that makes it clear why he has not started the last two games. Henn would have had you talking about cinder blocks if he had let those in. No doubt he will make mistakes and we still need another keeper this window. Jules has got the records and that should be that. The guys on MOTD thought it was an excellent save last night and there is no way Jules would have made it.
Old 03-01-2018, 10:15 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
It is. Hence I said he had a good game. I
I think Jules would have saved it (and you'd have no doubt called it spectacular for the sake of it).

I criticised Jules for the 2nd goal.
I don't think the first goal was much else he could have done, he pushed it away from goal and unfortunately their player reacted quicker.

Speroni has more than proven that he has still got a role to play this season IF we don't sign another keeper. He played a big part in our longest unbeaten run in the Premier League, which can't be ignored however you try and dress it up.
Old 08-01-2018, 08:43 PM

palace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He should of saved that. Rio on bt sport saying that too. And Gerard saying he should of saved that as standard save.
Old 08-01-2018, 08:45 PM

BringbackShipps is like ice, their footing does betrayBringbackShipps is like ice, their footing does betrayBringbackShipps is like ice, their footing does betrayBringbackShipps is like ice, their footing does betrayBringbackShipps is like ice, their footing does betrayBringbackShipps is like ice, their footing does betrayBringbackShipps is like ice, their footing does betrayBringbackShipps is like ice, their footing does betrayBringbackShipps is like ice, their footing does betrayBringbackShipps is like ice, their footing does betrayBringbackShipps is like ice, their footing does betray
Was absolutely a standard save. Poor.
Old 08-01-2018, 08:47 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by danpalace07 View Post
Agreed, another poor mistake for their 2nd. Kicking was as bad as usual. Everyone around me was saying it as well.

How bad could Hennessey be?
Old 08-01-2018, 09:09 PM
more senior than you

orpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
more evidence if needed that hes his NEXT mistake away from a clanger AND THAT WAS POOR admittedly initially created by Cabaye going for a cut out he missed and then CBs not getting across to cover, but he should have saved it
Old 08-01-2018, 09:15 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palace4me View Post
He should of saved that. Rio on bt sport saying that too. And Gerard saying he should of saved that as standard save.
Don’t worry. Plenty of people who’ve never played football will say otherwise.

Not only was it another example of his chocolate wrists but lack of movement beforehand was terrible.

Not excusing shocking defending
Old 08-01-2018, 09:40 PM

ianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
What a c@nt. 2 goals conceeded & he didn’t use his hands I either of them
Old 08-01-2018, 09:40 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Absolutely ******* useless.

Useless.

******* useless.
Old 08-01-2018, 09:41 PM

Seanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
please sign a new keeper!
Old 08-01-2018, 09:42 PM
Registered Snoozer

TomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Shit keeper needs to **** the **** off
Hodgson. De Boer. Allardyce. Pardew. Warnock. Pulis. Holloway. Freedman. Burley. Hart. Warnock. Taylor. Dowie. Kember. Francis. Bruce. A. Smith. Coppell. Venables. Lombardo. Coppell. Bassett. Coppell. A. Smith. Coppell. Mullery. Kember. Gradi. Allison. Venables. Allison. Head. Graham. Rowe. G. Smith. Spiers. Scott. Dawes/Slade. Rooke. Butler. Irwin. Moyes. Bromilow. Tresadern. Mavin. Maley. Goodman. Robson.
Old 08-01-2018, 09:43 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
The first goal went straight through him. He was too scared to get his hands up.
Old 08-01-2018, 09:44 PM

Was going to say he’s been Better at dominating his Box (which he was).

And then he watches the ball bounce in front of him. Classic

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Awful

Deserves to be dropped (again)

CamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He has a couple of tidy games and you really want to like him because he's Palace and then he plays like that. Again.
Old 08-01-2018, 09:45 PM

H.Bomb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineH.Bomb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineH.Bomb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineH.Bomb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineH.Bomb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineH.Bomb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineH.Bomb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineH.Bomb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineH.Bomb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineH.Bomb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineH.Bomb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Beaten at his near post. Shit keeper.
Old 08-01-2018, 09:45 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
If he ever plays again I will cry.He had all the time in the world to claim the ball for the 2nd goal and the 1st was embarrassing.
Old 08-01-2018, 09:46 PM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
Reminded me of the goal Hart conceded vs Russia in the final minute of our opening Euro 16 game...from a deep loopy cross to a player near the touchline there's really one place he's going to direct it, which is back across goal. All you have to do is anticipate that and cut out the danger. But he seemed flat footed and frozen to the spot just like Hart was.

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
Why all this debate. We all know he is a shit keeper
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
"Please don't hit me ball."