Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 10-05-2015, 08:40 AM

Ian of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydney eagle View Post
Perhaps I'm just imagining it but didn't Parish say that last season they were by far the worst behaved fans at Selhurst and caused lots of damage

No surprise to be honest, when the police/government release information on arrests related to football, the number of Man Utd fans getting arrested is quite high year on year. The media don't really pick up on that though because they may be too afraid to damage their brand image and it is easier for them to beat up Millwall, Leeds etc etc.
Old 10-05-2015, 08:54 AM
Banned by Moderators

Red'n'Blue Robs : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed'n'Blue Robs : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed'n'Blue Robs : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed'n'Blue Robs : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed'n'Blue Robs : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed'n'Blue Robs : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed'n'Blue Robs : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed'n'Blue Robs : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed'n'Blue Robs : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed'n'Blue Robs : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed'n'Blue Robs : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
A few years ago I took my lad (then 6) to his first palace game. Only tickets we could get we're in the Arthur very close to the away fans. The swearing and gesturing was absolutely disgusting and really shocked him. There were quite a few kids so would have been obvious to the away fans they were there. Took me quite a while for me to convince him to go again.
Old 10-05-2015, 09:20 AM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaking rocks View Post
With respect, a football match is no place for a 5 year old.
what an utterly Ludicrous statement.. My first game was as a 6 yr old ..and it was in the bad old days . A 5 year old today is infinitely safer .. and Its selhurst for Christ sake.. not Beirut ..

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 10-05-2015, 09:56 AM
Pack it up, pack it in..

Breaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
what an utterly Ludicrous statement.. My first game was as a 6 yr old ..and it was in the bad old days . A 5 year old today is infinitely safer .. and Its selhurst for Christ sake.. not Beirut ..
Its a shame you didnt bother reading the rest of the thread..
Old 10-05-2015, 11:36 AM
My Name Isn't Jono

Jono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Moving them to that position on the ground was wrong. Still, they save 60k a game on police, which must be a struggle to pay in these tough times financially for the club.
Old 10-05-2015, 11:42 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
They spilled onto the pitch - for most of them it was probably the only game they got to see this season. No harm was done other than some bruised pride on our part. If it was the other way around then we would have been calling for it all to be dealt with in a sensible way that reflected the emotion of the moment.
For me the fact they were on the pitch not to celebrate a sensational goal, or winning the league, it was getting back in the lead against a mid table side. So now they have more or less secured 4th place. Well done to the mighty Manure.
Old 10-05-2015, 11:43 AM
CPFC LOYAL

Heath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Mole View Post
Disgraceful how the away fans are next to the family stand. were not skint anymore so surely the board can foot the extra OB costs to move them back to where they should be.
This 100% , its totally unacceptable for the kids an familys to endure cut throat gestures all game , at least down the other end they will get the same back, and the lower holmesdale can chuck coins at the away fans instead of the players win win all round
Old 10-05-2015, 11:49 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Mole View Post
Disgraceful how the away fans are next to the family stand. were not skint anymore so surely the board can foot the extra OB costs to move them back to where they should be.
Spot on .
Old 10-05-2015, 11:54 AM
CPFC LOYAL

Heath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I wonder if parish and co would let their kids and wifes sit in the whitehorse getting abuse and threats all game ,hmmmmmm
Old 10-05-2015, 11:58 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Would improve the atmosphere too imo.
Old 10-05-2015, 12:04 PM
A rare visitor

Al From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is here
I wouldn't fancy sitting in the two blocks nearest the away fans with my kids. I've often thought that the away fans are located in the wrong part of the ground. They should maybe get the middle two blocks of the Arthur Wait so that they are not in the eye line of anyone. I could see lots of them making gestures to supporters in the family stand yesterday. You expect swearing but seeing a bunch of raging twats off their face on something giving it large to families for the whole mach isn't acceptable.
Old 10-05-2015, 12:15 PM

Ian of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'd go along with that idea Al, as long as the Arthur concourses can be segregated as well as the blocks themselves.
Old 10-05-2015, 12:19 PM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaking rocks View Post
With respect, a football match is no place for a 5 year old.
I took my daughter to her first game when she was seven yeas old.
Season ticket holder since and she's hardly missed a home game since and she's 26 next month.
We've watched Palace all over the country.
She has loved every minute.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 10-05-2015, 12:23 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
Yes, let's ban swearing and any rude gestures from all games.

Dear me...
Erm, check the byelaws. We already have.
Old 10-05-2015, 12:29 PM

keltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is here
To be fair I was in the Arthur right next to the dividing bit and the palace fans where giving as good as the manc scum and that did also include smallish kids giving the Wanker sign which was quite amusing
Old 10-05-2015, 12:42 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al From Bromley View Post
I wouldn't fancy sitting in the two blocks nearest the away fans with my kids. I've often thought that the away fans are located in the wrong part of the ground. They should maybe get the middle two blocks of the Arthur Wait so that they are not in the eye line of anyone. I could see lots of them making gestures to supporters in the family stand yesterday. You expect swearing but seeing a bunch of raging twats off their face on something giving it large to families for the whole mach isn't acceptable.

Lower holmesdale after the main stand and Arthur are rebuilt
Old 10-05-2015, 01:20 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
So what has been done about the jumped up pricks who invaded the pitch? What are the police charging Palace for if this behaviour isn't dealt with? As usual, see also Millwall over the years they fail when they are really needed.
Old 10-05-2015, 01:28 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Do fans get refused entry if they're pissed when they arrive at the turnstile?

There was a UTD fan absolutely smashed in the top corner of the ground and asked me and my mate where the away fans go in. He could barely walk straight and eyes were gone. Surely stewards wouldn't allow someone so pissed into a ground.
Old 10-05-2015, 01:34 PM
53 years and counting...

Chobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Seems pretty clear that the club has either got to move the away fans or move the family area. The former would seem fairer.
Old 10-05-2015, 01:52 PM

Drum2000 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farDrum2000 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farDrum2000 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farDrum2000 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farDrum2000 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farDrum2000 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farDrum2000 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farDrum2000 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farDrum2000 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farDrum2000 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farDrum2000 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al From Bromley View Post
They should maybe get the middle two blocks of the Arthur Wait so that they are not in the eye line of anyone.
I thought of this as well but why give them such choice seating on the half way line? It's unfair to faithful home supporters.

Tom Waites