Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 05-05-2016, 01:35 PM
Watching Paint Dry

WorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceMonkey View Post
bad news, I did it wrong again.

Good news, the right horse won, so ended up 25 up. actually 35 because of the 10 smarket bonus.

So overall I have incorrectly bet on two events, and ended up 45 up with a free bet still to come into action at the weekend.

If Swansea win, I get 140 from betsafe, and have to pay out 104 on smarkets
If Swansea don't win I get 15.83 from smarkets.
So by the end of the week I'll be between 60-96 up.

I think I'm not using my the betting calculator correctly.
Have you had a look at profitaccumulator? They walk you through each offer and have their own calculators so you can't really go wrong.
Old 05-05-2016, 01:37 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
yeah, just signed up with them too.
Their calculator came out the same as the matchedblog one, so I'm still not sure what I'm doing wrong!
Old 05-05-2016, 01:55 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
ah! good news, I am an idiot.

I didn't make 9.54 on my first bet, I lost 0.46.
Forgot to take into account my stake.

But I did make a profit of 25 on the racing bet.

anyway, putting it all into a spreadsheet now, to make sure I don't mess up
Old 05-05-2016, 07:56 PM

eagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Great to see a number of people getting involved. I have found since Cheltenham it has been tough and had to look at other offers to do it such as extra place races. Hope this thread will mean a few palace fans make a few quid out of the bookies.
Old 06-05-2016, 04:29 PM

dean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
bad news, I did it wrong again.

Good news, the right horse won, so ended up 25 up. actually 35 because of the 10 smarket bonus.

So overall I have incorrectly bet on two events, and ended up 45 up with a free bet still to come into action at the weekend.

If Swansea win, I get 140 from betsafe, and have to pay out 104 on smarkets
If Swansea don't win I get 15.83 from smarkets.
So by the end of the week I'll be between 60-96 up.

I think I'm not using my the betting calculator correctly.
At least they are working out in your favour mate!

Just take the online betting school free 30 days and cancel before you pay the 4.95/month. You'll learn a lot from the videos and get sorted lol.
Old 09-05-2016, 12:56 PM
Eep! Woot!

finally have worked out what I was doing wrong!

I was incorrectly calculating decimal odds from fractional ones. So was putting the wrong figures into the calculator.
So just been lucky with the results so far.

Will make sure all my sites default odds are now decimal.
Old 10-05-2016, 10:28 AM

dean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
finally have worked out what I was doing wrong!

I was incorrectly calculating decimal odds from fractional ones. So was putting the wrong figures into the calculator.
So just been lucky with the results so far.

Will make sure all my sites default odds are now decimal.
Good to hear mate!

Sorry, I didn't think of this.
Old 10-05-2016, 10:47 AM
Eep! Woot!

my fault for being an eejit!
Old 15-05-2016, 10:51 PM
Eep! Woot!

I have made 300 in 12 days, not too shabby.
Old 16-05-2016, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Nice work mate!

We got some nice football matches coming up over the next couple months as well. I reckon there'll be some easy extra takings to come from bet365 and others.
Old 16-05-2016, 08:10 PM

eagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Good work! All fun until the gubbings start!
Old 16-05-2016, 08:14 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Which site are you using?
Old 17-05-2016, 11:56 AM
Eep! Woot!

matchedbettingblog mostly, and profitaccumulator a bit.

Some of the profit is from new sign up deals, but some from free bets that they offer to everyone
Old 18-05-2016, 09:32 AM
The Snot Machine

Sweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally Posted by dean000 View Post
I heard about 30,000 matched bettors in the UK at the minute. Each would have made at least 500 on cheltenham... That works out at like 15 million profit for matched bettors lol.

That might be an average. I made 350. I guess if you were off work that week could have hit it a bit harder.

If you have multi accounts then, more so again.
Old 18-05-2016, 09:37 AM
The Snot Machine

Sweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostandfound86 View Post
Can anybody suggest me a betting site for beginners?
As mentioned, Profit Accumulator allow you to sign up to their free intro package, to try a few beginner offers.

I've been a member for 6 months. However since Chelt MB has dried up and I hear reports of PA being very poor at advertising casino offers. We are considering moving to Odds Monkey, who are currently under-cutting PA.

Matched betting blog is a great fee site, but only contains some main stream re-load offers.

I've made more out of casinos in the last few months. Coral casino intro offer as an example. Buy into a 50 bonus with a 10. I came out 113 up. Though it was a close call, was at 14 up not long before the wagering finished.

Last edited by Sweetpea!; 18-05-2016 at 09:41 AM.
Old 18-05-2016, 09:40 AM
The Snot Machine

888 Sports PL goal scoring offer was fun.
Pick three teams bet (any market) on their matches and gain free bets for goals they score.
Palace let me down twice out of the two times I bet on them. LOL
Sunderland however did me proud.

Last edited by Sweetpea!; 18-05-2016 at 09:45 AM.
Old 19-05-2016, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea! View Post
That might be an average. I made 350. I guess if you were off work that week could have hit it a bit harder.

If you have multi accounts then, more so again.
Do you think the Euros will offer anything like Cheltenham?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea! View Post
As mentioned, Profit Accumulator allow you to sign up to their free intro package, to try a few beginner offers.

I've been a member for 6 months. However since Chelt MB has dried up and I hear reports of PA being very poor at advertising casino offers. We are considering moving to Odds Monkey, who are currently under-cutting PA.

Matched betting blog is a great fee site, but only contains some main stream re-load offers.

I've made more out of casinos in the last few months. Coral casino intro offer as an example. Buy into a 50 bonus with a 10. I came out 113 up. Though it was a close call, was at 14 up not long before the wagering finished.
To view the link you have to Register or Login - top of the advanced list is now oddsmonkey. I'm a member with them and profit maximiser. I pay the 100 a year for PM as well, just to be in their facebook group. There are some people in the group who are really into sharbing and casino offers that make it worth the subscription fee alone.
Old 19-05-2016, 10:18 AM
Eep! Woot!

I've just paid for oddsmonkey subscription. will try it out for a month & see how it goes.
have already made a bit of money with their oddschecker
Old 23-05-2016, 12:48 PM
The Snot Machine

dean000
I'm not sure, its picked up a bit in the last week, but I gather Cheltenham did a fair amount of bookie damage. The new gambling laws have made things tougher still.

However, there are enough bookies out there to keep me busy.

PalaceMonkey
Let us know how it compares to PA. Most interested in casino offers, PA sorely lack these. I'm a little miffed at paying 22 per month and they don't even have an accurate odds matcher anymore.
Old 23-05-2016, 01:37 PM
Eep! Woot!

there are loads of casino offers with oddsmonkey, but I haven't delved into them yet.
They always seem to have horrendous wagering requirements.

also found their race matcher very handy today, for the betfred leicester offer