Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 19-06-2016, 11:40 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here

Crystal Palace 2017/18: The Inconceivables

Last edited by elgin eagle; 03-07-2016 at 06:47 AM.
Old 20-06-2016, 10:17 AM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
there are enough things going on every day to do enough 50 bets to cover the amounts.
Took me ages to wager through my 10bet bonus funds, as my 10bet bets kept winning.
Much easier if the lay bets win!

On another note, due to fat fingers I accidentally put on 2 bets for albania to win, with only one lay bet.
So the fact that they did win, got an unexpected 25 in my account!
Old 20-06-2016, 10:28 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceMonkey View Post
there are enough things going on every day to do enough 50 bets to cover the amounts.
Took me ages to wager through my 10bet bonus funds, as my 10bet bets kept winning.
Much easier if the lay bets win!

On another note, due to fat fingers I accidentally put on 2 bets for albania to win, with only one lay bet.
So the fact that they did win, got an unexpected 25 in my account!
Did you read on the blog that paddy power have merged with betfair, so if you do matched bets with pp its better to do the lay with smarkets?

Know what you mean about it being much better if the lays win early, straight into the smarkets/betfair exchange account.

Last edited by elgin eagle; 20-06-2016 at 03:02 PM.
Old 20-06-2016, 10:36 AM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
ah, didn't notice that, cheers

Did a paddy bet this morning, but laid it with matchbook as they only have 1% commission anyway.
Old 20-06-2016, 10:46 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

Quote:
ah, didn't notice that, cheers

Did a paddy bet this morning, but laid it with matchbook as they only have 1% commission anyway.
I didn't know that, so cheers

Its a bit of a learning curve, but I do enjoy it, I must be honest. Only set up 3 accounts so far, bet365 (for the free 200), ladbrokes, and paddy power. The missus has one for them as well. You probably could make serious dosh each month if you signed up to all of them and did all their free bet offers and existing customer ones. Obviously having the euros on is a big help.

Old 25-06-2016, 01:37 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

free money this weekend:

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Old 30-06-2016, 10:19 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

Free 34.22 for the pizzas tomorrow! (68.44 if you have 2 accounts)

Old 02-07-2016, 04:54 AM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post

Free 34.22 for the pizzas tomorrow! (68.44 if you have 2 accounts)
so they give you 20quid to play with or you have to put 20 of your own money in as well?
Old 02-07-2016, 07:57 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Far East Eagle View Post
so they give you 20quid to play with or you have to put 20 of your own money in as well?
For that specific offer, as its with bet365, its better to have already opened an account with them for the maximum amount allowed (200 quid), as they instantly match it with 100% of what you deposit, so therefore giving you a 400 balance. Then, with that offer last night, you bet 65 quid on belgium pre match, and 22 on wales somewhere else (say ladbrokes). You are given a free in play bet for 50 quid, which you place on the draw straight after kick off. That 50 is refunded the next day if you dont win.

As you see from the link, whatever the outcome you win 33 quid (or 66 if your missus plays as well). They have similar offers periodically, and it shits all over risk betting if im honest. Usually you win at the betting exchange rather than the bookies, which is why they can keep making these offers. People are just naturally cynical I guess. Just follow that blog mate.

Old 03-07-2016, 02:34 AM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
Interesting, will do mate. Back in the UK for a bit soon so will be on this
Old 03-07-2016, 06:35 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Far East Eagle View Post
Interesting, will do mate. Back in the UK for a bit soon so will be on this
here is the matched betting info you need mate including the spreadsheet to keep tabs on everything you do to extract the free bets and keep a running total of yr profits. Its best to extract that money first, so you can use that for your new accounts.

To view the link you have to Register or Login for the bet365 free 200 promotion

To view the link you have to Register or Login how to bet and lay accurately to minimise losses on the difference and maximise the extraction.

To view the link you have to Register or Login you need this calculator to work out your lay stake

To view the link you have to Register or Login download this spreadsheet to help you keep on top of your various bookies, bet/lay transactions, passwords etc.

To view the link you have to Register or Login for the betfair exchange account for the lay bets where you are the bookie

google smarkets for a second exchange.

To view the link you have to Register or Login a blog listing the bookie offers

Any probs send me a PM. The rule of thumb is to try and get your back and lay odds as close as possible in order to minimise what is known as your acceptable loss. Just take your time and don't do any inplay offers until you are used to matched betting, and if you do, do them at half time. Got tucked up on a tennis match the other day where I waited too long to do the lay and her opponent ran away with the second set. With the euros/wimbledon/racing going on, there are lots of free bet offers atm. You just open accounts with your bet365 extraction profits and take it from there.

Last edited by elgin eagle; 03-07-2016 at 06:56 AM.
Old 03-07-2016, 04:12 PM
Eep! Woot!

Paddy power have banned me from taking part in promotions

Wouldn't tell me why, though I guess they can see I've laid loadsa bets on betfair
Old 03-07-2016, 04:51 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

Quote:
Paddy power have banned me from taking part in promotions

Wouldn't tell me why, though I guess they can see I've laid loadsa bets on betfair

Quite possibly. Will ask my Dad if they've done the same to him.

Old 05-07-2016, 03:08 PM

dean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
You should use To view the link you have to Register or Login, they charge 2% commission and have a 10 cashback sign up offer if you deposit 20 or more. I hardly ever use betfair now.
Old 05-07-2016, 04:00 PM
Eep! Woot!

betfair tends to have better liquidity than smarkets or matchbook. It is my last resort though
Old 06-07-2016, 04:55 PM

dean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
betfair tends to have better liquidity than smarkets or matchbook. It is my last resort though
Yep this is true.

Smarkets has been enough for me, but I generally only bet on the football or the horse racing about an horse before the races start.
Old 05-08-2016, 08:35 AM
Eep! Woot!

unexpected winner on a qualifying bet, bet won 1100!
0.71p profit

wanted to lose really as I now have to do loads more wagering.
Old 05-08-2016, 10:16 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

Quote:
unexpected winner on a qualifying bet, bet won 1100!
0.71p profit

wanted to lose really as I now have to do loads more wagering.
Who was that with? Annoying when they win when you want them to lose. Been matching the paddy power horse racing offers via a vpn this week, keep picking the bloody winners instead of second place to get the 25 pound free bets. 3 came second early on and beaten by the favourite, so I was 75 up, but last two days can't pick the second for love nor money. Luckily the difference between the back and the lay odds is minimal if you leave it late, so the qualifying losses are pence.

Old 05-08-2016, 10:49 AM
Eep! Woot!

tonybet, got offered a 50% deposit bonus.
found a good qualifying bet for 75 on 17.00 odds, only 16.50 on smarkets.
wasn't expecting to win!
Old 05-08-2016, 11:12 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

Quote:
tonybet, got offered a 50% deposit bonus.
found a good qualifying bet for 75 on 17.00 odds, only 16.50 on smarkets.
wasn't expecting to win!
Not at those odds!

Need to open a few more accounts to extract their start up offers, bit restricted to the same two or three still. Noticed a few others are good with the existing customer offers as well. My dad managed to make 260 from the bet365 offer, so a good 80 quid more than you would expect to clear. He was too late laying on in play darts, but it worked to his advantage